chapter fourty two - "yeah right, get out"

As the Masumi family went away into the other portal that was protected by guards, I could see the fairly long line build on the portal leading to Eclipsia's lower town.

It took a few minutes, and then I went in.

As I passed through the portal, I felt both hot and cold. Comfortable yet uncomfortable. It is too confusing to describe.

Anyway, the town looked to fabulous! There were millions of stars in the night looking sky, and planets that float that are huge! Plus, there is a ring around this realm. An absolute dream!

This place is beautiful, it looks to precious.

No wonder, not many people know this realm. They're protecting it.

But, as soon as I tried to walk in the town, ai found myself in a marble-made room. It has marble pillers and goldens statues of gods.

Oh- wait, isn't that- VICTORIA?!

The Goddess VICTORIA?!

Oh my. Well, anyway, it's not like I would care...

Wait. I must buy a present for her! I told her that.

I hope Victoria wasn't listening..

A few seconds passed, Victoria wasn't.

But, the guards suddenly asked, "Who are you? I know you are not a citizen of Eclipsia."

"I'm Lilly Fiske."

He raised an eyebrow, "Yeah right. Get out."

The Masumis told me to get in, and now, I cannot get in!

I'll tell them, "Excuse me, I am Lilly Fiske, a aristocrat, and I am following my friend, Masumi En, and his mother to Eclipsia. They said I couldn't come to the portal on the otherside and asked me to explore Eclipsia until they have done their 'urgent' business."

They widened their eyes, "You! A friend of Masumi? And the mother? I do not believe. And you? An aristocrat. I also do not believe."

"I am."

"If you are, tell us, who does the face of that statue belong to?" He asked sneakily.

He's pointing at Lady Victoria's statue! I have to remember that face, so I can draw her for my present. Yes, I will. Anyway, I must answer.

One of the guards whispered to the other guard, "I knew she doesn't know." And he smirked.

I just faced them and said, "That's too easy. That's Goddess Victoria. She has an appearance of a young woman, but she herself is not that age. She is actually 963,012 years old to be exact."

They were shocked. "How do you know the age of this Goddess?! Only us, the royal guards, the royal family excluding the real first prince and his mother, and the priests! I have no idea how you know!"

"I uhhh, interact with her."

"You! Interact with the ever wonderful Goddess Victoria?!"

"Yes.."

"Show us."

I nodded.

Victoria!

Victoria!

What?! I know child, they praise me!

Not what I meant. I mean, can you go into human form? For the sake of coming here? I'll draw you, beautifully, and carefully. That was supposed to be your gift.

Oh really child?

Yes.

Then, I will. If they will bow their heads to me..

Wow, they do that?

Enough with the sarcastic talk! I will-

The guards looked at me as if there was know way that I would talk to Goddess Victoria, they explained the rare experience talking to Goddess Victoria.

They said, that you couldn't summon them, but she could summon you.

The only person to have contacted Goddess Victoria for the longest time was the first queen of Eclipsia. Only for a week.

They haven't noticed Goddes- Lady Victoria right beside me.

Until, they actually saw her. They were shocked, that they started to bow down at her feet.

"Is this how you deal with worshipers? How did they know you?"

"I gave this realm glory and blessings. This is like my sweet town and home after the Godly Realm."

"Oh, ok. So, why did you pick someone from a different realm?"

I thought I should try becoming a different goddess. She said mentally.

"Oh cool."

I looked at the guards who were still bowing, I tapped one of their backs and asked, "Ummm, can I go now?"

They just nodded and started to bow again.

But, didn't notice that Lady Victoria left with me.

Wow, amazing power Lady Victoria.

Yes, indeed. Not even knowing that I left. Haha.

You can be cruel at times.

Yes, I can, child. Anyway, I must disappear, before more bow down to me.

I thought you enjoy that!

I do not. Do you think I was that selfish?

Uhhh, kind of?

I heard a whooshhh and someone who tried to pout.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE A GODDESS CHILD!

Ok, fine. You won. Haha, see you.

Child-

I'm just kidding.

I do not believe.

END OF CHAPTER