chapter sixty four - everything is going on

As soon as we arrived in the labyrinth (of death practically), we spotted Luisa! Great! But what about the play we're working on?

Child, that is also taken care of. I told Luisa everything that was going on then.

Ok. So should we go back into focusing on 'play' mode again?

Not just yet. Also, part of my plan is to tell the truth. The reason why I started this fake story was because I sensed a negative aura in her honest place.

Honest place?

The powerful honesty aura that can be sensed by higher power like a healer or a god slash goddess.

So you think Lisi Ana is not completely truthful? No one is completely truthful!

What I mean is that she looks like she lied of one fourth of her words, meaning that she could be telling a white lie.

Really? I don't seem convinced.

I'm warning you, don't get attached to easily. You sometimes could be an easy target.

What for?

Hades. If he knows that the living has come to the dead, he would not no which is who so he would send out a good actor or actress to help him find the person. Basically, the actor or actress would become the friend of the living person and while creating fake bonds, find out that we're the living and are reported to Hades.

Unfortunately, the consequences of being that actor is to betray the friends you have made.

What happens when we are captured by Hades?

If it was humans like you, you would be punished with unluckiness of something. You could be unlucky with love, friendship, or other things you want.

If it was me, I'd be put into the 'The Cave of Immortal Silence'. It's not as bad as your treatment though. We'd be lucky if we went through.

Do you think that Hades sense your presence?

Yes, but as long as we are far from his palace, we are fine. We are safe from his grip. Now, please stop asking! The silence of the outside hurts my ears!

Stop exaggerating. How can silence hurt you ears?

Well, as I heard from Earth, their was a fact where the most silent room hurt the person's ears when they were inside.

This isn't Earth or the dimension Earth is in! This is a completely different dimension!

Yes, can you just be a little quiet now?

Ok, I will.

"Lisi, how much more time do we have until we will finish this maze?"

"Probably 633.89 firits."

"633.89 firits?! That's so long! I don't think we have enough time until we can save En!"

"En?"

"Oh, En's my friend, you know. En Masumi? Or should I say Eliot Masumi if you know him. The prince of Eclipsia?"

"Him?! How can you contact such risked people?"

"Risked?"

"His life is in total danger. The beasts of Lieshki understood his power and needed someone to at least kill him because they were upset that the beasts Prince Eliot raised were much stronger than them. He was like a miracle child!"

"En? Cool. What's his power?"

"The only power that I heard of him is that he could attract beasts and tame them well and destroy tons of land. That's all. A good and a bad thing."