chapter seventy seven - 'oh, en!'

"Prince Eliot is done speaking with the king." Ria told me quietly, "He's worried about you."

"Really? I must make sure to tell him that I am alright." I said casually. It was another normal day on Eclipsia-

It's not! It is not! You disappeared and this event is important! Please, please do not say that this is normal!

I was just telling a wondrous story of a day in a life of a person living in Eclipsia. One day-

Stop! We must plan how to save your friend!

You told us to wait. You said my friend, En was speaking with his father, the king. Can I explore the castle?

We first must make a plan. About the phoenix on your head, take care of it, it will be in your care from now on. And, Lisi Ana has decided to take back a body.

Lisi has decided to take back a body?! Hers? But, how? She doesn't use any revival techniques on healing and death!

It is nothing to do with the problem right now. Lisi Ana has left, and now, it is only us. The phoenix, a goddess, and two reincarnated beings.

I'm going to go now, with me beloved phoenix who I will call Ghlia.

Ghlia? What name is that? I thought it was Yhat. Nevermind. Its mother's name was Yhat. Just name it whatever you want.

Sure. What is the gender of this phoenix anyway? Is it a male?

No, female.

This group is full of females! Lisi is a girl, I am a girl, you and Luisa are girls, and this phoenix I have named Ghlia is a girl!

Yes.

Several moments after practicing the name Ghlia. I decided to start introducing its new name to her. I looked up to see the beautiful Ghlia flying above my head.

Ghlia was very majestic, I thought it was a male! Ok, so..

"Hagdhk." She said. I looked at her. Phoenix Gibberish? "Hadqik." Ghlia started. It sounded like a bird's chirp, but still like a language.

"Hagdhk?" I tried to reply. I have no idea what she was saying. The phoenix shook her head. "Hagdhk." She repeated.

"Does that mean hi?" I asked, waving my arm. She nodded. "Then, hadg-hk?"

Ghlia shook her furry head, "Ja hagdhk¡ qus hadg-hk." I was confused. It was literally trying to speak with me! "Umm, hagdhk?"

"Sje." She chirped. If you were wondering if we were walking or not, we were. We were walking carefully amongst the steps of the stone pavement since we were still in the prison hallway

Our conversation was quiet, so no one else in the room could hear. I started to understand her language. Kind of.

I think 'sje' means yes and 'hagdhk' means hi or hello. Somewhat. So, we started to ask questions. I asked Ghlia, "What is your name?" Clearly, she didn't understand so I tried to ask a different question, "Do you-" Pointing at the bird, "have-" squeezing my hands, "a name?"

Ghlia tilted her head. "Aks jdj al." She, of course, did not use hand motions, so I had not idea what she said.

"You. Name. Ghlia." I tried to sort out the words. Her eyes glimmered, "Sje!" She liked the name.

When we were nearing the garden outside, there was a boy who had dark hair. He was sitting on grass. Ghlia and I saw the beauty of the sunny day. I looked closer at the boy, and I found him with some cards. He was sitting next to a red-haired girl.

Then, I found the boy's face.

Oh, En!

END OF CHAPTER