special chapter - goddess of snow (part one)

Disclaimer: The Goddess Of Snow's name is real, but the story is a fictional piece made by me. It is not a real myth or a legend, it is only part of this story.

Lilly's POV:

In Earth, we celebrate Christmas, but in this world, we celebrate Snow Day. Sadly, we don't celebrate it every year.

It's only luck if the Goddess of Snow, Khione, is happy or not. Ever since the Goddess' husband, a lowly creature, died, she mourned for years (which is considered days in the Godly Realm) until this year, somehow, she made snow.

Yes, snow. Very rare, was what the elders said.

I want to see that Goddess.

Anyway, I sent En away to his mom for this holiday. The maids and housekeepers just decorated the house, prepare the food, and some went home. Others don't.

And, plus, when snow lands on a Purity flower, it becomes a bit larger! So you can see it clearly as a big snowflake.

So, I tried. I took a Purity flower (from my grandfather's greenhouse), made it face up and let the snow fall. One by one, a snowflake went larger. And about twenty snowflakes were just huge, so I went back in.

And a few minutes later, it shrinked.

Well, at least I saw it.

Anyway, new information, once a Purity flower comes inside water, it can make the water freeze and help them grow. It was named after the Goddess's. husband's middle name.

Purity though. Was he holy or something?

Welp, who knows?..

I-

Don't say you know, whoever it is...

I wasn't going to say that by the way. Today, we are going to Khione's birthday! Did you know?

I'm also invited.

How?! How are you in the Godly Realm?!

Ooopps..

LIRIA?!

Look, I am so sorry...

Seriously, Liria.

Liria? Is that her name?

Yes, that's my name. ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )

Wait, I thought I saw you there.

Me?! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

That was for revenge idiot.

Who is she then really?

She did a good thing in her life after this one, she saved her parents' lives as she died, so she was transferred here and became a citizen of the Godly Realm.

Really?

I have some other information, to come into the Godly Realm, you must sacrifice the third life by saving other creatures. And, live three lives. Iff you didn't do that, you can achieve it in your next lives, until you finally could.

Oh ok, I still want to live this life though.

I said THIRD LIFE CHILD!

You are very easy to break, Lady Victoria.

Yes. I am, child.

And, also very easy to fix.

I do not agree.

WHY YOU?!

END OF CHAPTER