chapter five - the destined soul

As I opened my eyes, I found a worried woman, an angry man, and a displeased grandfather man walking towards me. I immediately sat up.

Is this my new born body? No cheats? NO ANYTHING?! I need basic information of this place!

Child, it's me again. Remember me? The woman you described beautiful! I am so proud of your compliment.....oh and I will give you all the memories the previous owner of this body had, and all the knowledge you would like from me! If you need any questions....

Can you please repeat?

No.

Just the first line...

No. Bye child.

Waittttttt!!!!!!

Bye...

And my head was in pain so....I closed my eyes, and soon, the pain stopped. That was fast!

Suddenly I felt dagger stares around the room. "Hello? You must be mother, father, grandfather. Am I correct?"

"What has gotten into you? Calling me your grandfather?! I am no longer your grandfather!"

"What?!" My parents shouted in shock.

"She's a disgrace. She has no potential whatsoever!"

"If I am, prove it." I said bravely.

"Prove what? You have been running our the castle, hurting commoners, and even bullying the princess?! And the only thing you study is dark magic! How dare you say that to me!"

"Try me."

"You little.."

"I can do other things than dark magic, obviously. I just don't, because, I thought of how inconvenient it was." I lied.

"What?!"

"I'll learn anything you please, so the 'sadist' attitude can stop." I smirked. This is called, bribing.

He was giving in, his twiching eyes and mouth. Unsure. "Fine, you may. Unless, you get caught in another act, you will be put to death. For now, we will prepare a guardian for you, so he will know your every move, except for baths of course."

"Sure, if I must." I said politely to what I should call, grandfather.

I walked away, gratefully, while my parents looking at my different actions. Others can't really tell the difference between the new soul and the old soul of this body, trust me, I know.

END OF CHAPTER