chapter sixty one - lisi ana

As I went out of the cylinder tube, I found Luisa, and she was in a worried state.

I realized that she was looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"You...are you, okay?" She asked me, while stuttering. I looked at myself and saw silver liquid forming from the red liquid of my body.. spirit formation.

Only seen by the living human eye, or god and goddess.

When I turned around, I did not see Goddess Victoria.

"Where is Goddess Victoria?"

"She said that she was going to go to the stalls downstairs while I'm waiting for you. I'm worried about you. What happened?"

"I don't really know." I answered. It was this strange feeling in me that Firoi wanted me to be his apprentice or something..

Whatever, I don't have to care.

"Hello? We are about to let the main customers in, so can you please leave?" A spiritual woman said.

I just nodded. Then, I held Luisa's hand and leniently, I said, "Let's go Luisa."

Both me and Luisa walked out of the building, and then, we barged into the ocean of spirits.

The floating spirit squeezed us until I was almost out of reach from Luisa.

"Luisa!!"

But, instead, I was holding someone else's hand. A strange girl's hand.

I let go of her hand, but she didn't hesitate to walk back to me between the crowds. Then, she reached out her hand and asked,

"Are you lost?" She gave me a timid smile.

I shrugged, but deep inside, I kind of felt scared, so I accepted her hand.

She pulled me into a narrow corner with no other people near it and asked me, "Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"Did you lose someone? Was she in the crowds? If so, I can help you find her. I'm a regular here so yeah."

"What's your name?"

"That's strange. A spirit asking for my name. I'll tell you anyway. My name is Lisa Ana. A very short, but I guess... unique name." Then, she gave me another timid smile.

"Lisi Ana? Can I call you Ana? Or Lisi?"

"Just Lisi Ana."

I nodded. "Ok then."

"What's your name?"

Ohh, umm..what do I say? "My name is..."

END OF CHAPTER