chapter fifty eight - half-god's portal

"Lilly." A voice said to her.

 "En?" 

 "How were you there?"

 "I don't know. I can't see you...where are you?"

 "I'm still at the field. You just disappeared. Where are you?"

 "I'm in the underworld, En!"

 "Why?! How?! That's dangerous! You could die, just like that!"

 "En, I'm trying to save both of our lives from being sacrificed."

 "Lilly-"

 Lilly's POV:

 Our conversation was suddenly put to mute, and I could not feel anything once again. My lungs tightened, but after a second, it was all over. 

 I opened my eyes to see a shocked Victoria and a worried Luisa. Then, I saw the 'he' again. He smirked as he whispered to me, "Script of the Universe."

 What? The script of the Universe? He smirked and then said that? I can't believe it! Is he a smirking idiot?

 We won't know.

 As he was starting to leave, I shouted, "Wait! What does that mean?"

 He looked back at walked back at me, helping me out of the tube. Then, he just smirked. Was that supposed to be a smirk of a smile? Still, why can't he just be normal?!

 He raised an eyebrow signaling that I should follow him. I denied him.

 Then, he just took me by the arm and just dragged me out into an open area outside. I could not make him let go of me, and I could not talk.

 He opened...such a portal?!

 He pulled me inside.

 Then, he went into the portal. When we were in the portal, it was bright. This 'he' seems to be strong to hold such a barrier out of lightspeed.

 I felt my mouth able to move again, so I asked him, "Who are you? Where are we going? Why are you taking me here? What are you? What is your occupation?"

 "Woahhh, slow down. First of all, call me Firoi. second of all, we are going to the 'Universal Room'. Third of all, I'm taking you there because you were the chosen one. Fourth and fifth of all, I am a half-god. Done. Get it?"

 "Uuuh, no. It means you can read my mind?"

 "No, I'm just a half-god." Then, he laughed. "But, I felt like you said I was a smirking idiot. Is that true?"

 "..."

 "It is? Well, that's what my fake characteristics in the underworld have to be. A mean, stupid, smirking idiot."

 "That means that you can still read people's minds."

 "No, I can't!" He said loudly as he posed his hands into an 'x' shape. However, we arrived suddenly and I felt dizziness.

 Wait, first of all-

 -His-

 -Na-me

 -Is..

 Firoi?

 I th-

 -ink so.

 -Ok-

 "F-firoi, where are we?" I opened my eyes to see a very dark room. My voice echoes here.

 "Didn't I tell you where we were going?"

 "Firoi, are we really here?"

 "Yes. Now, you must just open your 'Universal eyes'."

 "What?"

 "You'll see. Eclatepic Universa Eyeni O Para!"

 Bam! My eyes were wide open.

 Suddenly, an orange room was in my vision.

END OF CHAPTER