chapter thirty eight - grandfather and I

(A/N: Thank you so much for 10k [11k] views!)

"Grandfather, why can't I get a privilege on magic objects in this nation?"

"You have broken your boundaries, Miss Fiske. You have done terrible things like, kill-"

"I haven't killed anyone. People who have purposely killed may not have privileges, and plus, I have not been sneaking around the house. I have not been harming, and have not been bullying for the past month." I said truthfully.

"You have been harming more than you did!" He became raged.

"Just calm down! I'm telling the truth-"

"That En is trusting you, and if he does, he would be inspired by that stupid attitude of yours! I might be switching you guardians again!"

"I haven't done anything. I only killed master leveled phoenixes!" I fought back.

"I have heard." He calmed.

"But, the woman said-"

"Yes I know, you must achieve another element."

"Another?"

"Yes, not darkness, nor any magic you are practicing now. I don't think you have done anything else than dark magic, so try fire,"

"I'm already with fire and water."

"What? Really?"

"Yes, how about light?"

"Impossible! For a dark mage like you to come into the light.."

"I no longer do dark magic,"

"What?!"

"No dark magic."

He was surprised, has he not heard? I frowned. Oh well.

Then, he told me, "If you want the privilege for using magic or futuristic objects, you must achieve another element, okay? Fine? See you."

A few moments after, I felt a strong force to pull me out of his room, and in the end, I ended in the back of his door.

I sighed, grandfather, oh grandfather.

I see that your grandfather still hates you,  oh dear.

Yes, I know that.

(A/N: Sorry for the very short chapter)

END OF CHAPTER