chapter eleven - tea party plus one

Today was the day where I will go and finally meet my sister, Aqua. But, no. Today, is my second meeting and her friends will give me disgusted looks. They think I'm going to do evil or even curse her, well no.

For some reason, my dark magic decreased, and my fire magic increased. Yes, I am still using fire magic. And yes, I mastered more than the basics. And yes, I don't feel like cheating anymore.

The coach stopped. "Ms. Fiske, you have arrived." The coachman told me.

"Thank you," I said with my hood on as I walked out. Soon enough, I found a sweet cottage. The cottage I have seen a few days ago. I took a look and the flowers she has in her front yard. There were roses, daisies, lilacs, and other flowers which I don't care about, I don't have an interest in plants. (Even though they look pretty)

The path to her cottage was a bit crooked but natural, she really has a nice front yard! Stones were scattered around the path while a path of water was seen at the edge of the path.

I finally made it near the door.

Knock.

Knock.

"Who's there?" A lad's voice violently asked.

"I'll get it!" Aqua shouted. She opened the door, while I took off my hood. "Oh, sister Lilly! How are you? You must come in! There are delicious pastries inside!" She took my hand and led me into her home.

"Sister Lilly is here!"

Groans were heard. She luckily ignored it. "Please sit down here, I don't think any of my friends like you..."

I sat down on a wooden chair next to a white wooden table, with....you know, typical tea party setting.

The boys gave me a glare. I ignored it and asked Aqua, "Do you have some strawberries?"

"Yes, why?"

"Can I make strawberry tea?"

"Strawberry tea? Is that a type of tea?"

"Yes."

"I never knew..."

"Well, may I go outside and make some?"

"Sure..I'll come too!" Aqua exclaimed. The boys groaned again. Me and Aqua walked outside, she showed me her strawberries and I pick some. We walk back in and I started making strawberry tea.

Aqua just continued talking with her friends enjoyably.

Once I finished, I walked back to my chair and placed the pot of strawberry tea and a cup on the table, I poured the strawberry tea on the cup.

Sip.

Sip.

Delicious. Everyone except Aqua looks at me in disgust while Aqua just asked me, "Can I try some? It looks delicious!"

I smiled at her and nodded, she took her cup and I poured some tea. Her friends'mouths jaw dropped.

She sipped once, than twice. Her eyes sparkled. "DELICIOUS! NEVER HAVE I TASTED SUCH TEA!" She shouted amazed at my new creation (in this world).

"Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it. Don't take anymore, your friends think I'll poison you." I joked.

"Ehhh, why?"

"They don't trust me." I truthfully answered. She looked back at them and pouted, they blushed. I face palmed.

END OF PART ONE (CHAPTER)