chapter eighty eight - a voice

It has a been a day since I have been captured by the beautiful light, a.k.a feeling of cleanliness and pureness. I have no idea what had happened after leaving my seat, I guess that it was something about a gem. A gem? I asked Lisi who stuttered and then replied with an 'I don't know'. I know that she was lying but I left her be. 

 Soon enough, I was back at school. Rumors spread as I ate my half-baked qshinwe. It contained unicorn blood- I'm kidding. It was like a rice cake, but it contained qsh syrup. It kind of tastes like strawberry jam mixed with corn. I don't know why, but it tasted delicious.

What gem was that?

En was beside me, eating the literal same thing. I was no longer in torcher of only eating a broccoli. And, I finally got that watch thing for going on missions...if that was used for.

En was also trying to ignore Marisa, and Luisa had not come. Also, Lisi went off somewhere again the next day.

Aqua came to me with a high sweet voice, "Can sister come to my house to make strawberry tea tomorrow? I have missed your tea, and you too! I know sister wouldn't steal such a gem...So please, may sister come and pick the best strawberries?"

That was news. I was kind of suspicious. She would not invite me..I mean, she never did this before. The only time was when I came over to her house for a tea party with her friends...How is she able to hang out with boy's without getting into trouble again?

"May sister come?"

"Can my friend come?"

"Friend? What friend shall come?" She asked as she tilted her head slowly.

I pointed to the ever so nice En. Now, it was En's turn to tilt his head. He decided to nod after that. When I turned back to Aqua, her eyes were a bit nervous.

Why? Did something happen?

"What's wrong Aqua?" She looked at me, then she fell. Suddenly, I felt light-headed. Then, there was light. Then, there was darkness. Then, there was light, and it repeated.

What is this?

'The feeling of Ara's presence.'

Who is Ara?

'She is a woman who loved a person named Jirou.'

Who are you?

'Ara.'

Where is the world?

'At your feet.'

Where is my feet?

'Down there...'

Down where?

'Somewhere.'

Somewhere? Where?

'Somewhere in darkness.'

Why am I in darkness?

'I'm possessing your body.'

Why are you possessing my body?

'Because I know this body well.'

How do you know it well?

'I was her.'

Was who?

'Her.'

What? Her? That's just weird.

'No it's not.'

It is.

'It isn't!'

It is.

'It isn't!'

It is ARA!

'...'

I opened my eyes. Huh? Oh, this is a blanket. Huh? What happened? Huh? What was that?

A noise.

I sat up immediately. The girl with black hair, again...She is carrying Aqua in both hands in front of her chest. Aqua...

Aqua!

END OF CHAPTER