chapter fourteen - first day of school minus one

En wakes me up, "Miss Lilly, school is starting in about one hour, you must wake up."

 I wake up. "IT'S ALREADY THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!" I shouted right at En. He nods and smiles at me. (Wow, he's not even full of expression shouting at him)

 He walks out the room while the maids help me get ready for school. While I finish taking a bath, I change into my uniform. The maids help me button my inner clothes, help me wear my stockings, and tie my boots, while I just try doing my hair.

 Once, I finished getting ready, I came up to En who is fully dressed in his uniform and we just stand there in the doorway. It was awkward so I ask En, "When will we go?"

 "In about 6 seconds..."

 "What do you mea-" Then, I saw the coachman arrive wth his coach, and we went in. I was surprised, "How do you know?"

 "I just know."

 "Cool." I told him differently. He just smiled. Then, he turned back to the front. 

 Once we arrived at school, I felt so nervous that one of my nerves could explode!

 I'm just kidding, but I was clinging onto En until we reached our classroom. I don't know why, but I just felt like that every time the first day of school starts. Like in my previous life, I grasped onto my mother during kindergarten to middle school. Not high school, although I was nervous like....I don't know anymore.

 Everyone stared in disgust. They kept looking at me especially. I think they're wondering, 'Why the heck am I clinging to En?' or something. 

 I let off my arm from En and I sat down on my chair, next to En. That was an incredible task I took. My life.

 As I was sitting down, I found one of Aqua's friends confused and disgusted at the same time when he met my eyes.

 He walked up to me, "Don't try harass Aqua, ever." He told me in a whisper. That was sudden. Right now you are saying this? Mental face palm. (Once again)

 I put a strand of hair behind my ear, "What do you need?"

 "Tch."

 "What is your name?"

 "Tch."

 I chuckled, "Tch is your name?"

 "No, you idiot!"

 En started to notice the problem and went in front of me. "What do you want?"

 "Get out of my face you idiot! I don't know why you're into her suddenly!"

En flinched.

 I raged. I pushed En behind me. I hissed loudly. "You! Whatever your name is, he's just my guard, as in watches me if I do something cruel, he doesn't do anything but that!"

 "Then why is he protecting you?"

 "That...I do not know, but right now, I want to know your name."

 "East." He then groaned. 

 "Well then East, I hope we get along," I took one of his hand and shook it angrily. He stared at my hand with a shocked expression, actually everyone excluding En were shocked.

 That was a shocking thing I did, huh?

 I smiled cheekily.

END OF PART ONE (CHAPTER)