chapter twenty three - we meet again

"East, I'm not here to pick a fight, make a deal, or be your fake friend, or anything."

 "Well, I am not telling you to do so anyway." He told me. And he suddenly punched me. I isn't notice, so my cheek became soar after he pulled away. I rubbed my cheek and turned back to him.

 "I told you, I'm not trying to pick a fight."

 He was about to punch me again, but I walked away and he ended up punching the wall. His fists looked a bit red after that.

 Yikes. His fault though.

 Suddenly, a familiar voice went through my head.

 Say that again.

 -ld.

 What?

 -ild.

 What?

 I SAID, 'WHY DON'T I HELP YOU, CHILD?!'

 Oh, hi Goddess..I forgot your name.

 It's Goddess Victoria.

 Oh right..Goddess Victoria. Can you please help me? By the way, your beauty is overwhelming today!

 You can't see me, but I'll accept that as a compliment. I will help you, the i why I as here anyway.

 Oh great! Then, help me! 

 Oh sure, ummm...'Transform Goddess Victoria into human form!'

 What?

 "Now, you can call me beautiful!" A woman said behind me.

 I turned to my back, "....Goddess Victoria?"

 "Call me Lady Victoria from now on,"

 "Sure."

 "Now, back to business, 'Diamond ring of the heavens, come upon me!"

 And, a strong vibrant light shown to East. "What is it, my dear daughter?" The man, preferably a god asked.

 "Father, this boy has sinned greatly against my child,"

 "The one you have finally chosen after all those years?" He asked curiously.

 "Yes."

 He became raged and shouted East, "If you ever hurt the child, I will curse you greatly, Your sins unforgiven."  Well at least there was a magic sound barrier and spirit barrier.

 Wow, for his dear daughter's chosen child.....which is me?

 I saw East's face of fear, and he ran away.

 I told him, "You must be Lady Victoria's father,"

 He nodded and smiled, "I am glad to meet you for the very first time. I have heard a lot about you from Victoria. I am sorry for her disrespectful behaviour. I hope I can be of help to you, any time."

 I smiled back, "No. Lady Victoria is a great person. I hope I can return the favour. Thank you."

 He came to me from a large giant in the clouds to a human, a bit higher than me. A ring similar to Lady Victoria's appeared in his hand and he gave it to me. Then he told me, "If you need any help, this ring could. It won't call me like my daughter's did, but it will give you extra mana."

 I thanked him and after he left, I thanked Lady Victoria.

 "Child, be much more careful of your surroundings, and please, be near with that guardian of yours, you might get attacked again because of your past personality- I mean past soul in this body.."

 "I will, thanks again Lady Victoria. By the way, remember to wear that smile of yours to receive a compliment from me." I told her.

 She chuckled, "Okay then, bye child!"

 I waved and left the bubbled boarder and headed back indoor. I found East talking to Aqua, and he sensed me looked back and glared. 

 I simply showed the ring, he became alarmed and showed his back to me. Haha.

END OF CHAPTER