chapter nineteen - en's thoughts plus one

(A/N: This chapter is the story of when En finally met Lilly to going to school with Lilly)

En's POV

Flashback:

"I heard that you are going to serve Lady Fiske, have you heard?"

"Of course, and I accepted the offer."

"Why would you do such a thing! She's a sadist! Have you heard that she bullies the princess?!" Her face twitching.

"That's why, I'm here to stop it, mother. And I will make you proud."

Mother smiled hesitantly.

"After all, we are in need of money, if you are dead, what will I do?" I asked sadly,

She walks towards me, changing her emotions on her face.

"Believe." She whispered.

**

It turned out that I didn't get the chance of serving Lily Fiske until today, eight years later. I was popular and mysterious at my school, Florèi La Academy, where 'special' students go. As in noble children, or children with great talents. I am known as the talented, and obviously, not a noble.

I was quite nervous of Lady Fiske, she might set my life on the line, since I knew she was a sadist. She comes to my school after all. And plus, I'm also moving to her mansion.

But, it was my decision to begin with.

My first impression in coming into Lady Fiske's mansion was of how beautiful it was, made up of mostly marble, fascinating! But, Lady Fiske is to cruel to have such a home.

I wonder what Duke Fiske would think when finally realizing the cruel things Lady Fiske had did.

As for meeting Duke Fiske, he was a generous man. He tells me to be careful around Lady Fiske, because she is disrespectful and violent, he must know about her bullying her majesty, Princess Elise.

When the generous duke led me to Lady Fiske's room, I was quite nervous. I won't know what I'll end up as.

I found Lady Fiske, with her old accompanist, Felt, an old friend of mine. He walked out the door in embarrassment. I wonder if I'd end of like him too.

While Duke Fiske was scolding her, I felt something different about her. She did not have any aura of dark magic whatsoever. Instead, I felt a light magic aura. And a little bit of fire.

As for the introductions, it all went smoothly, and Lady Fiske was kind. She tells me not to call her Lady Fiske, but just Lilly. And I did.

She wasn't what I thought I she would be. She shared many things that I wanted to know as a child, which I never had learned until she told me.

For a few days, my trust to her was strong, and I hope that her innocence wouldn't actually be decieving.

She was very kindhearted to be honest, and very clever. She knows how to give space if I need some, and with that, I started to let her go on her own.

 One day, when she went without me, she came home with a bit of a magic healing barrier on her knee, I think she didn't notice.

**

 Today was the day I was having break from my present occupation.

 As I was walking down the streets, I heard a voice coming to me, as I turned sideways, a girl appeared in my vision.

 My eyes widened.

THE END OF PART ONE (CHAPTER)