chapter twelve - tea party plus two

Suddenly, out of all times, Aqua invited me into her table of friends. I smiled cheekily. They glared.

"What did I do?" I asked them. They hissed. Aqua looked at me with concern. She whispered, "What's wrong?"

"They think I plan on killing you.."

"Why?"

"That, I do not know."

"Oh."

Aqua's POV**

"Come with me.." East commanded sweetly, of course I couldn't handle it, so I came with him, outside.

"Aqua, she's dangerous..."

"She is not!"

"She is! She bullies the princess!"

I didn't believe. "No."

"She did! I am thinking she will kill you! She's leading you onto her side so she can kill you and betray you."

"She would never!"

"She's that girl who bullied you during you childhood, remember?"

  I thought of the girl, of how it could resemble sister Lilly. She could be, but I can't believe. "It can't be her!"

"She that sadist, and she hurt so many people to keep this secret!"

"What do you mean?"

"The secret of bullying the princess."

I gasp. Could it be? Is her next target me? I started to get worried. Suddenly East hugged me, "Don't worry, I'm here with you."

I smiled.

Back to Lilly's POV**

I walked outside to see a boy with blonde hair talking to Aqua. He told Aqua all the terrible things the old Lilly did. She kept denying but she gave in and believed.

The last thing you know he hugged Aqua. Mental face palm. This romance clichè moment were the handsome boy says, "Don't worry, I'm here with you."

Why is that happening now, when I haven't done anything? Another mental face palm. I came back inside before I they came back in. You know what my reason to go outside was?

'Can I go to the washroom?'

Yes, the lamest excuse ever. Aqua walked in, and spotted me. She told me, "Get out! You bully!"

She gave in so easily, welp, sad life for me...

Hopefully, she will know that I won't go bullying nobles, that's actually kinda stupid. Bullying nobles for no reason, but pure jealousy.

I mentally face palmed once more.

"Sure, bye then Aqua."

"Stopp! What did you do to bully her highness."

Didn't she tell me to get out?

"What did you do?"

Uhhhh, I actually forgot. I never knew someone would ask that. I looked back at her, my eyes in question. She seemed to notice my eyes, and she pouted.

Another blush comes on the faces of the boys.

"...." I akwardly rubbed the back of my head. "I can't recall.."

"EHHH?!"

END OF PART TWO (CHAPTER)