Chapter 3: Gambino!?

Mariana POV

I drive to the address the girl gave me and I make it to my destination and approach a mansion with a stone carved out saying Gambino, and I know exactly who I'm looking for, BILLIE GAMBINO.

How dare this so called Gambino girl has people barged into my home and attack me? I was going to give her a piece of my latina mind!

I park the car and get out slamming it. I go to the entrance door and bang on it as hard as I can. A girl with short black hair opens it and opens her mouth in shock.

"M-Mariana?" A black haired girl says to me.

"How does everyone know my damn name!?" I say to her and I just push past her walking in without asking.

"What are you doing here?" She asks  me

"Where is she?" I ask.

"Who?" She responds.

"Gambino!"

"Sorry, you can't be here, you have to leave it's for own safety I can't let you die."

"I can take care of myself." I spit back at her.

"Alright, you find her yourself, I'm not risking my life helping you!" I start walking around this huge mansion and looking for her.

Billie POV

Ever since I sent Zoe to bring Mariana here, she hasn't been answering my phone calls. Did Mariana do something to her, is she ok. I sit in my rolling chair and lean back and say "Where the fuck is Zoe!?" Then a voice says "Is that the name of the girl you sent to kidnap me?" I turn around and there she is.

Mariana Rodriguez.

I slowly get up from the chair and walk over to her and once I'm close to her, I realized that I'm a little taller than her. I chuckled quietly but it's loud enough for her to hear me. "So you're still laughing, I see." She says.

"Do you not know who I am," I ask her. "Because I know everything about you."

"You don't know shit about me." She says more as a question than a statement.

"Oh really? Your name is Mariana Renee Rodriguez, you're 17 years old, Puerto Rican, your father died before you were born, you and your mother hate each other, you live on 654 Holland Street, you have a friend named Nicole, well not anymore, oh and you've been to juvie for possessing a firearm and aggravated assault, and was sent to Army boot camp for 2 years, you're about to get kicked out of your apartment because you can't pay the rent an-"

"Ok, I fucking get it, you know everything about me, I don't know how but forget it. What I want to know is why you bring this Zoe and two guys over to attack me? Huh?" She starts to raise her voice. "One, watch who you're talking to and Two, they weren't to attack you they were just supposed to persuade you to come here, so I could kill you for insulting me earlier today, and not only that, YOU COME IN HERE LIKE YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT WHO I AM OR WHAT I DO!" I finished off yelling. What she does next leaves me amused.

Mariana POV

I pull out my gun and aim it at her trembling with fear, I didn't care that she wanted to kill me. But what set me off was when she spoke of Nicole and our friendship being over.

I was hurt and angry at the same time and I wanted her to physically feel what it felt like to lose the one thing that made you happy or the person who brought you up when you were down.

I wanted her to feel the pain. She looks at me and says "You wouldn't pull the trigger on me, you're too much of a wimp to do it". I say " You are right, I am too much of a wimp which is why I'll pull the trigger, but not on you." Her face goes from confused to widening her eyes when she sees me turn the gun to my head. "Hey, Hey! Stop, don't do it. Please."

"Why not!?" I start to break down. "You know everything about me, my shitty life, my parents, my past, I hate myself! All I had left in this world was Nicole and she just left!"

Billie POV

"Why not!?" She starts to break down. "You know everything about me, my shitty life, my parents, my past, I hate myself! All I had left in this world was Nicole and she just left!"

"I know, but you don't have to do this!" I can't kill this girl, I have to help her, she's broken like I was.

"No! Fuck you! You don't know what it feels like to lose everything, you don't how it feels to love someone and have them disappear before you can even blink your eyes. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE GAMBINO, YOU DON'T"

B: "Actually, I fucking do!"

M: "Huh?" Mariana still has the gun aimed towards her head ready to pull the trigger and I had to find a way to stop her from pulling the trigger.

My only choice was to tell her about the day that I've been trying to forget for months, I never told anyone the story, usually, I've watched hundreds of people die and I felt no emotion.

People knew me as the hardcore Gambino and it's true I want to be feared but with Mariana, I had the need to keep her safe.
_____________________________

Author's Note: Do y'all like it? Comment what you think.
~Love, Say