Chapter 35: She Said Yes!

Mariana POV

Everyone is in the theater room. Zoe is proposing to Ariana in here because this is where they met. The theater doors open with Ariana, she notices us and furrows her brows. Zoe behind her gets on one knee. "Babe what is everyone else doing he-" She turns around and stops when she Zoe on one knee.

"Ariana, you're a crazy human being and no matter how many times you piss me off, make me slam doors, ignore you for hours. I just keep running back to you. I want to spend our nights arguing if we have to, making up if we have to. Slamming doors if we have to. All I want is for you to be in my life forever. Will you marry me?"

Ariana nods her head "Yes, I'll marry you." We all clap our hands. I hear a gunshot. I turn around and I see Billie's eye shoot up. She rushes out with her gun in her hand and a couple of people behind her. I walk out cautiously and I go on my phone to check Emilia's baby monitor. I see her sleeping peacefully.

I sigh in relief, but then my phone is grabbed out of my hand. I look up, seeing a masked man, looking at me with his head tilted with a gun aimed at me. "Really? Again?" I say and the person says "So it's true? You're the one who doesn't understand that when a gun is aimed at you, YOU SHUT UP!" The masked man yelled.

"Whatever," I say and I knee him in the balls making him crunch down. I get on him punching him. His gun flies out of his hand and someone foot lands on it. I look up to see another masked man. I groan. "Oh come on, how many of you guys are here?"

"Fifteen." He says.

"FiFteEn." I mock him, and he shoots the gun beside me. I widen my eyes. Is this dude trying to kill me? I gotta get rid of that gun. I notice he has a tattoo on his arm.

𝔇𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔶'𝔰 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯
08~15~01

It says Daddy's Daughter: August 15th, 2001

"You have a daughter, don't you?" I ask him and he chuckles and nods.

"Yes? I have a daughter, why are you asking."

"Just to get to know you.

"Why would you try to get to know me when I have you at gunpoint?"

"We can't be friends?"

"I don't want to be friends with you."

"Yes, you do." I move closer to him. "Me and your daughter are the same age, you wouldn't like it if someone aimed a gun at her. Would you?"

The masked man eyes change, and I see him start to put the gun down. I get closer to him, face to face, and say "Still wanna get to know me?" He nods slowly and I get near his ear "Rule number one of getting to know me. Never trust a word I say." I yank the gun out of his hand shooting him.

He falls groaning, his blood splattering on my face. Another person with a mask on is rushing towards me, they tackle me and I feel a punch to my face. I crack my knuckles sucker-punching them. I get a twisting their neck. As for the other guy, I shoot him in his chest.

I sigh out of relief, and I see Kehlani with a rifle and she shoots behind me. I hear a grunt behind me, I turn around to see a girl dead with a knife in her hand. I smirk at Kehlani and she says "They're all dead."

--------------

The next morning, I wake up and yawn. I walk into my bathroom brushing my teeth and freshening up. Once I finished getting ready, I see on the baby monitor that Emilia is starting to get up.

I walk down to her room saying a few greetings to others, I open the door and Emilia sees me and shoots up "Ma-Ma." I wave and I pick her up and place her near my feet, the girl loves walking. I go into her pantry and grab a set of clothes and diapers.

After changing her diaper and clothes. I place her to walk by me. We walk out of the room and into the elevator. We get to the first floor and she waddles up to the stairs and I help her down. I walk into the kitchen and an awful burning smell smacks me.

I groan and I see someone with an apron on, they turn around and it's Natalie. She cannot cook! When she sees me, her face turns into disgust, "I made breakfast idiot. She kneels down and gives Emilia a semi burnt pancake. Emilia takes it and licks it a little and makes a face.

I laugh and Natalie rolls her eyes

I laugh and Natalie rolls her eyes. Claudia, Zoe, Ariana, and Kehlani walk down and also wince at the smell. Billie comes down last and since she has a sensitive stomach, she gags and rushes to the trash can and hurls. "Did you guys try to cook AGAIN!?" She asks, "It was Natalie, she can't cook for shit!" I yell.

Billie pukes again and Zoe holds her hair back. I shake my head at Natalie and Natalie goes to rub Billies back. "DONT TOUCH ME!" Natalie flinches and a tear slides down her cheek and she rushes out of the kitchen.

and I oop- Idk if I'll update but ill try