Chapter 50: Dream

Mariana POV

I wake up still upset that Billie isn't here. I try to get out of bed but I realize I'm in someone's arms. I look over to see Billie sleeping. She came back.

I feel her begin to stir and her eyes flutter open. "Hey mamas." She says. "Hey Billie." She sighs and lets me out of her hold. She faces the window, so her back is turned to me. She gets quiet, "Billie?"

"Yes Mariana?"

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know. It's just- nevermind."

"No tell me." She looks over to me, I see her eyes which makes fall in love with her again. "I'm sorry about Emilia, but I don't regret it. Due to me teaching once she was able to walk properly, she'll be the best."

"Billie, she isn't some kind of weapon you use to go on missions. She's your daughter."

"I know who she is. I want her to be dangerous."

"Billie, I won't allow it."

"What is there to be allowed? Its going to happen." Billie snaps at me.

"Won't y-" I start but Billie cuts me off and gets up. "No! Listen to me. You don't know what it's like to be forced into something. You think I wanted to kill or lead the mafia for fucks sake!?"

I flinch at her yelling and I try to calm her down. "Billie. STOP." I try to reach for her hands and she snatches them away. "Leave me alone!"

I attempt to smack her but she grabs my hands pushing me. "Billie! What the fuck is your problem? Are you insane?"

"Im tired of everything. I dont want it. I just-" She really loud. I try my best to not cry, but hearing Billie's words, I knew that this was something deeper.

"I just want to end it all. I don't want it." I hear her voice cracks and she starts to sob. Billie is not a crier, so when she does cry, its serious.

"Baby..." I say and I go to her and she collapses in her arms. "Shh you're fine." I say whispering sweet nothings in her ear and rocking her until her cries begin to turn into sniffles. "I'm s-sorry." Billie says after a while. I kiss her on the forehead.

—————————————————————
I'm doing my usual scan of prisoners down in the basements cells. I look over all the prisoners and keep count. "She isnt who you think she is!" I hear a whisper yell behind me. I turn around quickly to see it came from a boy in a cell.

"What?" I ask him.

"She isn't who you think she is. Billie. She's dark and twisted."

"What are you talking about?"

"She used to be a sweet little girl. They changed her! There's proof! She's a lunatic. Definition of a devil."

"Youre a lunatic." I tell the guy and I walk away, the words She's dark and twisted keep playing over in my head. I shake my head and continue my count. There should be 244 prisoners. I finish my count and see I only counted 243. I furrow my brows at the clipboard.

Fields is missing. I check back with the other girls taking count as well. They all have the same confused look. Their faces change quickly and one of them says "Watch out!" Before I can turn around, I feel arms come at my neck squeezing tight. "Well, well, well just the one I wanted."

I laugh a little, "Kill me then." I say and he grunts and grips tighter. I gasp for air. "Shut up Rodriguez." I roll my eyes. I wrap my arm around the back of his neck and use my upper strength to pull him over me and I quickly straddle him putting a pistol to his throat. I say "Shut up Fields."

I flip him over "You're having a little visit with Billie." I handcuff and he screams "NO YOU CAN'T TAKE ME TO HER! SHE'S THE DEVIL. PLEASE! IM SORRY. " I furrow mt brows behind him. This is the second time someone said she's the devil. What's going on?

Billie POV

I snap up from the same reoccurring dream I've been having for years. The door opens and I cock my gun and aim it at the person. "Woah! It's just me." Mom says. I sigh and put the gun down. "Having the same dreams still?" Mom asks and I nod. "Billie, it was almost 10 years ago. We forgave you." Mom says. "But do I forgive myself?" I ask.

She rubs my back and I look out the window getting a flashback of so many years ago. Blood. Cries. I gasp and look over to my mom. "Are you okay?" She asks. I nod yes to prevent her being worried. "It's the same dream mom, the screams, the cries. I cant get it out of my head." I tell my mom.

Mom nods her head and heads out and after a while. The door flies open with Isaac Columbo, Micheal's son. Wait what is he doing here? He points a gun at me. "You're dead Gambino."

I laugh in disbelief and he cocks his gun causing me to shoot up. He walks over to me still aiming at me. I quickly take the gun out of his hand aiming it at him and he gasps in shock. "How did you do that?" He asks.

"Over 10 years of training. What the fuck do you want?" I say pressing the gun on his forearm. "To break you." He says.

"You cant break me."

"Billie. We all know what you did. So many years ago and it still haunts you. Poor Billie. Wait? Everyone except Mariana doesn't know. Let's get her in here."

"Keep her out of this. I was 9 when it happened! She doesnt need to know." Right on cue, Mariana walks in looking up and stops in her tracks.

"Are you gonna blow his head or what?" She asks stepping back. Isaac says "Billie is going to tell you a little story from when she was 9."

I scoff "No I'm not." Isaac gets something from his pocket shocking me with it until I say yes. "F-fine. We'll have a storytime." I say as I gasp for air.

I just realized we hit 10 thousands. Oh my Lord. Thanks for all the support. Wasnt expecting this story to go big at all but thanks to you it did. I love you all. And quick question: If I made a Snapchat account about the story and updates or sneak peaks. Would yall add? Please answer