Chapter 54: Stuck

Liked by kehlani, kyliejenner, catherinepaiz, bellahadid, claudiagambino, and 1,504,985 others

marianarodriguez emilia forced me to buy ice cream

View all 987254 comments

kehlani so cute

kyliejenner stormi says hi

claudiagambino her side effects of ECD are already showing, she's beautiful

catherinepaiz the hair! i died my hair pink!

ellemcbroom thats my cousin

welovemari she's beautiful mariana

bellahadid kids like these are the ones we need to protect

beyonce one of a kind

khloekardashian play date?

arianagrande elana is stressing me out right now

zoedonahoe @arianagrande deal with it!

arianagrande @zoedonahoe get your ass up and help

gigihadid @zoedonahoe you better help with yo child

--------------------------------------------

Mariana POV

It's been a week since Billie fell into her nightmare coma and nothing has been able to wake her up. Emilia has been asking where Billie is sometimes and I can't just say "Oh hey! Your mom has fallen into a coma and we have no idea when she's going to wake up, or IF she will wake up." So I've just been telling her that Billie is out on a business trip. I can tell by now that Emilia isn't doing good without Billie. She has been cuddling Billie's hoodies and saving a place for her at the dining table and it just hurts me. I decided to take her out for ice cream, well she forced me.

It's the first time she smiled since she thinks Billie has been out on 'a business trip'. "Ma? When is mommy coming home?" Emilia asks and I sigh "I don't know yet baby, but she'll be back.

Emilia nods and puts, she finishes her ice cream and we drive home. Once we get home, she runs out of the car running to the couch. I laugh a little and I go to the refrigerator to get a bottle of water. I get it and I turn back around to see Billie sitting at the dining room picking at her food.

I gasp and I walk into the dining room and she looks up. "W-when did you wake up?" I ask in disbelief. She shrugs "This morning." She mutters and there is an awkward tension between us because of the you know... the video. I sit near her and she clears her throat and says "I was young and stupid." I know she's talking about the video and I grab her hand softly. "How did you know them?" I ask.

"I trained with them when I was younger. My dad made me train 24/7, so I guess you could say I was the best. But they hated me for it. For years, the bullying was relentless, eventually I wanted revenge. My sadness and emptiness turned into anger. I hated them with my heart."

"But Billie, did you have to kill them? Couldn't have there been something else for you to do? Like tell someone. Ignore them?"

"Mariana, you don't get it. There is no such thing as telling someone. You had to fight for respect. I wasn't trained to knock someone out as if I'm in a boxing match like you were, I was trained to kill, and I do it well. This is the life I was born into, I couldn't change or deny it. I just live with it." She says. She drops her fork into her food as I kiss her forehead.

--------------------------------

Emilia has been training with Billie all day. She's being clingy with Billie, and it's like I don't exist. My thoughts get interrupted when I hear a familiar voice. "How's the lavish life?" Nicole asks, I groan and face her not saying anything. "What do you want?" I ask crossing my arms. "To fix this friendship, I'm sorry, why won't you get that?" She says quietly. I laugh a little. "I don't want to be your friend, you're not worth my time." I say.

"Forget about the past 4 years. You changed, what would your mom think about th-" I look up quickly, putting my hand up. "You have no right to speak of my mother. So just the hell up." She catches a breath. "Why are you so upset about me talking about your mother? She's still alive isn't she?" She chuckles at the last few words. I clear my throat "She isn't alive. I killed her. " She gasps and I feel a stinging pain on my face. I look back to see that Nicole slapped me, "How dare you kill your mother!? Have you lost your damn mind, she carried for 9 months and raised you through thick and thin and you end her life! You ungrateful bitch!" She yells.

I feel anger erupt in my body, I punch her in the face making her stumble backwards. She pulls my hair and I push her into the wall kneeing her in her stomach. She slams me on the ground and slaps me over and over. I flip her over and stepping on her throat. I don't move my foot and just lay it there for her to choke. She's trying to remove my foot, but is failing as her face is going red. "What the fuck are you doing Mariana!?" I feel arms wrap around my waist pulling me off of Nicole. "Let me get to her!" I yell.

But I'm being pushed into a room "Mari, calm down." I recognize the voice and immediately melt into Billie's arms. "What were you thinking?" she asks. "I-i don't know. I just-" I get cut off by Billie pinning me onto the bed in the room and kissing me roughly. She whispers in my ear "It was hot." Shivers crawl down my spine, she puts her warms fingers to unhook my bra. Let's just say we made a lot of noise.

=====================================

Hey peeps, i'm sorry for not posting a few days but as you see. That's what Emilia looks like right now. She's cute isn't she? But anyway thanks for 13 thousand reads. I love you all. Don't forget to add me on Snapchat for updates. Search up whoamithough