Chapter 53: Memories

Mariana POV

I wake up to see Billie isn't near me, I look around and I feel something on my head. I pat my forehead taking a note off my forehead. Did she really put something on my head, I read the note that says... Had to head out early, I'll be back. I groan out loud, she always does this. Disappears for the whole day and comes back like nothing's wrong. I get out of bed getting for the day. Once I'm done, I remember me not being able to watch that video last night. I proceed to walk into the huge office.

I signed back into the computer and go to the files section and I press the video. It's black and a date pops up, exactly 11 years ago. Someone pops up on the video, blonde hair and blue eyes. Billie. She seems like she's looking into the camera or setting it up. She waves to the camera saying "Hey guys, I'm Billie Gambino, and I'm 9 years old. This is the video showing my first kill, well kills. See look. I have 9 different people."

She turns the camera facing 9 people who have duct tape on their mouths and ropes are tied around their arms and feet. They're all shaking their heads no and pleading with the young Billie. What the hell is Billie about to do? I see she has a knife. Please don't do what I think you're about to do. She walks around all 9 of them slowly smirking, I gasped as I watch her glide the knife into one of the young girl's throat and the others are screaming.

She rips the tape off another person and they say "Please Bils, this isn't you. We're Sorry." Billie punches the boy in the face with a cold stare. "You all bullied me because I was better than you, because I was a Gambino, higher than you. You're gonna get what you deserve." She says and she holds the knife smirking "So today. You will die." She continues before stabbing his forehead.

Billie POV

I park the car walking back into the house. I go to my room to see no Mariana. I try calling her a few times but she left her phone in the room. I asks Ariana if she has seen her, Ariana says no. I look around to places that I would usually find her. Like the kitchen stuffing skittles in her face, the training room where she would be punching the fuck out of a punching bag, or in Emilia's room.

I furrow my brows in confusion. Did she go out or something. I decide to go to my office and look at the cameras. I have my phone in my hand and I unlock the door. I go in and I see Mariana's backside and I can tell she's watching a video. I go to scare her, but then I see what's she watching. My heart stops and I drop my phone making her yelp and turn around. She sees it's me and shuts the video off quickly. "Umm, it isn't what it looks like Billie." She stutters out and I start to slowly back out of the room.

My vision gets blurry, pictures of what I did start coming back, I hit my back on the wall and Mariana gets close to me. "Stay back! I don't want to hurt you." I shout and my mind gets filled with memories and voices fill up in my head. Mariana reaches to cup my face. When she gives the slightest touch, I feel a shock and Mariana shakes and falls to the ground unconscious. Slowly, my eyes start drifting and I black out.

Zoe POV

"Billie? Where are you?" I say out loud to see if Billie can hear me. I get no response, I head towards the office. I open the door with my thumbprint and I see two bodies on the floor. Billie and Mariana. I gasp a little seeing both of their bodies just limp. I go to check if there's a pulse and Mariana shoots up catching her breath. "What happened?" She asks and she sees Billie on the floor. "Oh shit. Did you do something to her!?" I nod my head no and I check Billie's pulse, it's still there.

Mariana shakes Billie in order to wake her up and it doesn't work, so we call Maggie. She rushes to see what's wrong with Billie. "What happened to her?" I ask and Maggie gives us a look. "Who was her with her before she blacked out?" Maggie asks.

"I was. Why does that matter?" Mari asks.

"Did you black out too?" Maggie asks and MAriana nods suspiciously. Maggie then says "Billie had a memory spasm." Me and Mariana say in unison "What's that?" Maggie sighs saying " A memory spasm is basically when memories that were taken from you come back suddenly in a fast pace. Billie couldn't handle it."

"Wait? Memories taken? Who took her memories?" Mari aks.

"Me and Patrick took them." Maggie says and I shoot up. "What! Why would you do that? How?" I begin to lose my cool. "We had to! She was having the same dreams again. The memories of her killing her fighting squad haunts her all the time. The memories were torturing her. We had no choice!"

"So you took the memories and they suddenly came back. Now she's blacked out." I say.

"What are you saying?" Mari says. Maggie says "Billie is stuck in her own nightmare."

==================================================

Hey guys! So... umm my phone kind of you know broke. So I'm typing this on my computer. I don't know when Im gonna get my new phone. Hopefully soon. But anyway. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to add me on Snapchat for updates. Search whoamithough1