Chapter 49: 2 Days

Mariana POV

I watch as Billie's eye widen at the pictures. "I really have no idea who that is," Billie says. I throw the papers in her face and she opens her mouth "What the hell was that for!?" I grab her dick in her shorts and she says "Ow! Let it go."

"Billie, who is in the photo?"

"I don't know, let go of my dick!" My grip gets tighter and she groans. "Stop lying to me. Have you been training Emilia already?" Billie doesn't say anything and I grip tighter and she says "Fine! Fine! Just let go!" I let go and she pants.

"Why would you lie to me?"

"I don't know. I just did. I wasn't thinking. I just caught up in the idea of her being a deadly weapon."

"She's your daughter Billie!"

"I know! I don't know why I did it."

"Yes, you do know why."

"What? What do you mean? I really don't know."

"You're Billie Gambino. You think everything through. Something triggered you to train her this early. What is it?". Billie sighs, she knows I'm right.

"I saw Emilia watching security footage of me killing someone."

"YOU LET HER SEE THAT!"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. I thought maybe she would be traumatized. But she looked so invested into it."

"What are you saying, Billie?"

"I'm saying that I know when Emilia gets older, this is will something she wants to do."

"Commit murder!?" I start to lose my cool.

"What's so wrong about it? You commit murder too." She looks at me. Oh, she wants to play that card.

"Oh... So that's what we wanna do now! You're so fucking selfish."

"Fine, then I'll leave!" She says while rushing out of the office and I pace after her. "Where the hell are you going?" She ignores me and starts to head towards the garage. "Billie."

"What!"

"Where are you going!"

"Away From You." She gets into the garage and opens her car door. "I'm leaving!" She says and I flip her off.

"Suck my dick!" I yell.

"You sucked mine last night bitch." She says back and I get a fire extinguisher and throw it at the car making the window shatter.

"Go to hell!" Billie yells "I'm already in it dealing with you." I say back.

"Oh really? Well then keep my ring." She throws her matching promise ring at me and speeds off saying "We're Done."

I snatch the promise ring off the ground before sobbing on the ground. What did I do?
--------------------------

Billie POV

Its been two days since I left the house. No calls from Mariana, only from Mom, Dad and Finneas. Im ignoring them, I knew it was a bad idea to get into a relationship. I'm not cut out for them. I was staring up at the ceiling in the hotel suite I got.

In 3 years of dating, we have never had this big of an argument. Let alone an argument that would cause me to skip town.

A hotel worker knocks and says "Miss Gambino, you have a visitor. I groan and the door unlocks with Emilia running to me. "Mommy!" I pick her up and spin her around. "Hey baby girl." I say to her and she smiles before hugging my neck.

I turn to lock the door but I see Shaina there. "Figured I bring your kid to see you." She says.

"How'd you find me?" I ask and she gives me a look, "You literally put a tracker in your car last week just in case it was stolen." I suck my teeth "Damn tracker."

I sit down on the bed as Emilia looks around in the hotel room. "You coming back to the house?" Shaina asks and I shrug "I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. I just need space to think."

Shaina puts her hand on my shoulder "Mari's been a mess without you." She says.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Go fix it Billie."

"I can't."

"What do you mean you can't."

"Mariana has me under a spell. A spell that wants me to be with her at all times. I just need space. The space will help her too."

"What she needs is her girlfriend sitting next to her."

"She'll be fine Shay. I need time dude. Can we just talk about something else?" Shaina sighs and sits on the bed. "Lani's pregnant." I widen my eyes "Congrats." She thanks me and gives me a smirk "Now we just need you to get Mariana pregnant." I nod my head no quickly.

"No. We're in a bad space right now. A pregnancy cannot be thrown in the mix."

"So go fix it!" I get fed up with Shaina continuing to tell me to fix our arguments, so I agree.

"Fine! Jesus!"

°°°

Arriving at the gates of the house was nerve wracking. I didnt know whether Mariana was gonna finish her work on me or forgive me. I walk in making sure no one notices me. I go up to my room door to see if Mariana might be in there.

To my luck, she's sleeping and cuddling the teddy bear I got her for last Christmas. I get closer to her and I see runned down mascara on her cheeks. I look down to see she's wearing my clothes and my promise ring along with hers. I brush my fingers across her cheeks lightly.

I decide that I'll change into something and I quietly get into the bed with her. Once I get into the bed, she stirs a little and turns to face my direction. I wrap my arms around her and say "I'm here mamas."

¥

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥