Chapter 38: Fight

Mariana POV

I can't help the anger that is built inside me. How can she just disappear for months and then show up? Why is she here? I hate her, and I don't regret it. "Billie, do you not know who this is?" Billie makes a face "All I know is that her name is Nicole."

I scoff "This is the Nicole, the ex Best Friend!?" Her eyes widen and she attempts to hold back laughter but fails. "I'm sorry for laughing, but this is the type of friends you have? Slutty friends?" Billie asks.

"I am not a slut. Mariana where have you been? I thought you were dead. But your dating THE Billie GAMBINO." Nicole starts to rant.

"Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. You didn't give one shit about me. Don't act as you care about me." I tell her and her facial expression turns into anger and she steps up to me. I look at her with a bitch, I ain't scared of you look and she goes to punch me in my face.

But misses me and instead, she punches Billie by accident. Her mouth opens in shock, Billie takes the hit like a champ and turns back to face her. "Get Emilia out of here." She whispers in my ear. I pick up Emilia and walk out of the living room.

Billie POV

I watch as Mariana and Emilia walkout, I turn to face Nicole. I punch her once making her cry out in pain. I pick her up by her collar "You punched me!" She's crying and I punched her again making her nose bleed. She screams in pain. I squeeze her neck and she begins coughing.

I slam her into the wall and let go of her neck making her drop to the ground. I kick her in her ribcage and she begs me to stop. I finally stop and she's faced down and saying sorry over and over again.

—————————————————
A few hours later.

Mariana POV

"Hey Mari, get up. You're going on a date!" Claudia says jumping on my bed. I groan and she pulls me up and I stand. "You're not going in your pajamas, change!"

She goes into my closet and throws me a neon green hoodie and black tights. I'm still confused on where im going but I still abide and put the clothes on. She puts blush and lipstick on me. "Uhh, what am I doing exactly?" I ask Claudia.

"You and Billie are going on a date!"

"What? A date? I haven't been on with her. Claudia, I don't think I can do this."

"Look, Mariana, you'll be fine. Just be yourself and have fun!"

She pushes me out of my bedroom door and throws me in the elevator. We get to the first floor and into the garage to see Billie waiting there scrolling on her phone. She's wearing a lot of black and honestly, she looks hot as shit. Claudia leaves me and shuts the door causing Billie to look up.

She smiles at me and I walk over to her and she hugs me. I pull back and look down and bust out laughing. "What?" She asks. "Why does your shorts say that!?" She looks down and laughs too.

Her flipping shorts say Stop Looking At My D*ck. After getting myself together, Billie gives me a batch of roses and I blush and kiss her lips. She opens the car door for me. I smell the roses and they smell like Vanilla. Like her.

She begins to drive and she intertwined our hands. I look out the window, watching the New York scenery. It's probably going to be the last of it I see until we move to Los Angeles. She parks the car and goes to my side unlocking it, and helping me out.

We walk into a restaurant and she says "Reservation under Gambino." The person shyly leads us to the table and hurries away. What does Billie do to these people?
—————————————————

"You didn't tell me that." I smack Billie's arm. "I didn't think it was a fun fact about me?" She says.

"Yes that it Billie, you can speak 3 other languages besides English, Spanish, French, and Italian."

"Yea I guess? I mean im fluent in them. But I say im the best in Spanish because my Mom and Dad spoke that around the house. So me and Finn know Spanish. We aren't Hispanic or anything. It's just a language we grew up in."

"I get it. So about Finneas? Do you think about him still?"

"All the time. Sometimes I just stare into space and just think, what would life be like if they never died? Would I be leading this gang? Would I be in this lifestyle?"

"Did you ever want all of this? To be in a gang."

"Honestly, no. I was confused at first, on why I had to kill people or shoot arrows at people when they weren't looking. But eventually, it became I got used to."

"Do you want Emilia to grow up in this?"

"We have no choice. It's not like we can hide it from her. Maybe she'll have a good talent that will make her useful. I just want her to be happy."

"So do I," I tell Billie.

2nd Update, the next will be kind of short. But it's the 3rd!