Chapter 46: Tase

Mariana POV

Kehlani yells "WITH WHO ELSE?" Billie and Shaina both look at the one person we dont expect it to be.

Zoe.

"Zoe!?" I yell at Billie and she just shrugs. Ariana smacks Zoe in the face. "You hoe!" I look at Billie and Im getting closer to her as she's backing away.

"Mari, let's talk through this," Billie says. "There is nothing to talk about. You don't how to keep your dick in your pants. So you might as well not have one at all." I grab a kitchen knife. "Woah, Woah, nuh-uh. That's what we're not doing. I still want my fucking dick!"

"NO THE FUCK YOU DON'T!"

"¿¡Has Perdido, la Cabeza!? (have you lost your mind!?)" Billie yells.

"¡Tenemos una Hija juntos! (We have a daughter together!)"

"¿Qué más hay que decir? Como si fuera una Cosa de una vez. Tienes que creerme mamas.
(What else is there to say? Like it was a one-time thing. You have to believe me, mamas.)"

"I hate you." I throw a vase at her and she dodges it grabbing me before I can throw anything else. "You don't mean that."

"Let me go, Billie." I try to get out of the grip she has on me. She pins me on the wall and I see the lust in her eyes. I finally get out of her grip and I slap her.

"Mariana Renee Rodriguez."

"What!" I walk away from her. I start throwing things at her. "Im fucking done with you!"

"Will you guys calm down, its a prank!" Shaina yells and Billie starts cracking up and I pull my wrists from her grip. "Y'all joke too much!" Ari yells at a laughing Zoe. Kehlani is standing there looking at Shaina feeling salty as shit. Billie looks at me and quickly runs over to me covering my front side wincing automatically.

I look up to see a masked girl throwing knives. Billie pulls the knife out of her shoulder. "Find her and bring her to me alive. Claudia and Ariana take cover." I wince as a knife grazes my shoulder. I chase after the girl and once I have her under my watch. She has a machete. "What's your name?" I ask calmly trying to soften the girl. "Uhh, Cristina." Her hand is shaky and she seems nervous.

"Christina, I don't want to hurt you, just put it down." Christina nods her head no and swings the machete at me. I look behind me and see we're in the inventory room. The inventory room is the room that holds guns, bombs, rifles, blades and since Billie is the leader of the US Mafia. She has newfound technology.

I put my hands behind my back and for the Taser Gun. I grab it and quickly pull the trigger. She cries in pain and falls to the ground. I go over to her and take the machete out of her grasp. "By order of the Gambino Mafia, you are under arrest." I cuff her hands behind her back and walk her out of the room.
——————————————————

"Good job," Billie says. I give her a look. "Still mad at me?" She asks and I shrug. She locks her lips with mine and I can't help to kiss back. "Im sorry mamas. But its 6 and I have to train. So do you." She kisses me on the forehead and walks away.

I sigh and I walk to the training room. The girl that trains me hates me for some reason. I do everything perfectly. I get in and see everybody already here. The guy sees me "Oh... It's you." I roll my eyes.

"Ok guys, today we will be reviewing our aim, grab the gun of your choice. I grab the nonlethal gun while everyone chooses deadly guns. I'll be the last person, so I watch everyone miss each and every target. I notice that the way that each student aims, they aim their gun to the side.

It's my turn now and I shoot the taser gun and I watch as each target shakes uncontrollably and falls down. Once I finished, I hear applause. The teacher says "Wrong! Mariana. Wrong."

"What? I shot every target as you wanted."

"Why do you always choose a Taser Gun!?" He shouts at me.

"One. Do not raise your voice at me. Two. I chose it because why do we have to kill them right away."

"Because it's an order!"

"A taser will bring them down which means that you'll have enough time to arrest them." I see anger erupt because he knows im right, and he throws something at me. I dodge it and it passes by me. I look behind me to see that someone caught it. Billie.

"Did you throw a Poison Blade at her?" Billie says swinging the blade in between her hand. She sweaty and has a sports bra and shorts on. "Bils, its nothing," I say trying to back her up.  She throws the knife and it stabs him in his stomach. He begins to spit up blood.

I widen my eyes. "From now on, you will only kill if I tell you to. If not, then tase and arrest. If you disobey my orders, you will be executed. Now someone, clean up his body." She grabs my hand and takes me out of the room.

—————————————————————————————

I hit 9000 reads. Love from me to you. I love you babies.