Chapter 44: Target 506

2 years later. Billie is the leader of the Mafia and she lives in a Californian Mansion.

Billie POV

I watch Mariana rush into my office laughing with Kehlani. Once they see me, they settle down a little. "Hey, Billie," Kehlani says smacking Mariana playfully on the shoulder. "Hey," I say back

"You wanted us?" Mariana asks and I nod.

"Yes, I did. You guys have a mission, " I get a folder opening it up. "This person is Target 506. He is planning to bomb the Cali Mall, assassinate him before he gets to the mall. Once he's dead, disarm the bomb quickly. The bomb is extremely small, so it will be in his right back pocket."

They both nod and start to head out the door, I call Mari to stay back and she looks at me questionably. I walk up to her and cup her face. "Do not die," I say and she laughs "Billie, I'll be fine." She kisses my lips before rushing out. 
———————————————————

Mariana POV

"Kehlani, are you done?" I shout out and I hear footsteps rush down. Me and Kehlani high five each other and we walk down the steps into the huge garage. We see Zoe waiting for us. "Don't die, dumbasses." She says.

She gives me the key to the car and I get into the driver seat and Kehlani gets to the passenger. I turn the car on to back out but I hear "Ma! Ma!" By Emilia. Zoe lifts up Emilia to the window and I kiss Emilia on the cheek. "Ma will be right back," I tell my daughter, then I back out onto the road.

"Alright, so where are we supposed to find Target 506?" I ask Kehlani. She types on her laptop and says "We should see him walking across Lane Avenue 13."

I drive the car to Lane Avenue 13 and after 30 minutes, I see Target 506 looking around suspiciously checking if anyone can see him. Oh, I see you. "Run him over Mari," Kehlani says. I proceed to speed up the car and knock him to the ground. Once I hit him, I stop the car and Kehlani & I rush out grabbing him.

"Give me the bomb dipshit!," I ask him and he laughs in my face until I grip tighter. "I said GIVE me the bomb." I push him to the ground. Kehlani puts a gun to his head saying "Hand over the bomb dude. You don't want to test us."

"What are y'all chicks gonna do about it?" The man says and Kehlani socks him in his face making him fall down. Then she steps on his crotch making him cry out in pain, I kneel down near him and say "It will be much worse if you don't hand over the bomb."

We hear an explosion behind us, Me and Kehlani both turn our heads to see a huge fire erupting. We turn back around to see two rifles in the Target 506 hands, aimed at us. Me and Kehlani both tilt our heads "Really? That's weak..." Kehlani says before twisting the gun out of the guy's hand, breaking his finger in the process.

He yelps and I grab the other gun shooting at him repeatedly until he falls dead. I flip him over looking for the tiny bomb in his pocket. I rip it out and step on it making it spark and die off. "Whew! That was good." I sigh and Kehlani looks over to the big fire behind us.

"What are we going to do about that?" She asks and I shrug. "Leave it. Let's go." I get into the car and Kehlani follows afterward and we drive but get stopped due to the fire. I examined the burning building and I see a lady looking outside the building smirking.

"Her. Dead," I say and I get out of the car and I get a sniper tool out the of the trunk. The sniper tool is able to shoot out arrows. So I prepare my aim and I shoot it imagining as if the person was a target. I pull the trigger and a dagger flies out piercing the grown woman in the center of her head.
"That was easy," Kehlani says.
———————————————————

We arrive back home and I open the door to the office and I see Billie playing with a knife. "I did it, babe," I say and she smiles. "Good job mamas. Blood looks sexy on you." She says and I look down to see my blood-splattered clothing. "It fits well," I say and she chuckles and I straddle her in her seat. "Mariana..." Billie warns. I throw my hands up in defense. "What? I can't make love to my girlfriend?" I say and she gives me a look.

I laugh but I'm interrupted with the door opening. We both look but see no one is there. "Did the door open by itself." We both look out into the hallway, then we hear "It's me!" We look down to see Emilia walking towards us. Billie picks up Emilia and puts her between us.

"Mommy, what's this?" Emilia asks Billie picking up the knife. "It's a knife," Billie says and Emilia looks at the knife for a while and pouts when Billie takes it from her. "It's dangerous baby," I say and Emilia says "I want to be dangerous."

Billie widens her eyes. "Ok, this proves she can start training," Billie says and I nod my head no.

"Billie, Emilia is only 3, she can't start right now."

"That's the age I started training."

"That was you, Billie, this is Emilia we're talking about. It's not safe."

"It's never safe! You always say that!"

"You say that like I'm lying. Emilia won't be training any time soon Billie, I need you to understand that." Billie sighs and looks down at Emilia

"You're right mamas, I'm sorry." She leans up and kisses me. I'm not ready to have Emilia be apart of our world.

=============================

Second update of the day!