Chapter 18: Aftermath

Mariana POV

"Oops?" I say. She doesn't say anything but gives me a death glare. I get defensive and say "You can't get mad at me, how was I supposed to know that she was lying. I can't read Kehlani's mind. Your cars will surv-"

I get cut off with Billie's lips colliding with mine. I kiss back and she pushes me into the wall making me gasp and she takes that as an opportunity to slide her tongue into my mouth and it turns into a heated make-out session.

We both pull away and she shakes her head. She sighs and says "I'll get someone to clean the cars but that red car back there isn't my car mamas." I ask "Then who car is it?"

"Your mom."

"Oh then I don't care." I shrug.

-----------------------------

3:30 Evening.

I just finished cleaning up the shards of glass on the kitchen floor. I get up and I see 3 girls staring at me creepily. I look at the glass in my hand and contemplate whether I should throw it and then Claudia's voice comes out from the speaker above me: "Don't even think about it Mariana." I suck my teeth and scare the 3 girls off.

I throw the glass in the trash can and I go upstairs to see Billie and Natalie talking to each other.

"So you're saying she just spray painted your cars and destroyed the kitchen and TV and you're just letting get away with it?" Natalie asks.

"Umm. Can you not hear or is that not what I just said?" Billie asked rudely.

"Billie, why are you giving her special treatment?" Billie claps her hands together at Natalie's question.

"One, im not your friend, Don't call me anything other than ma'am or Ms. Gambino. Two, I give her special treatment because I do want the fuck I want." Billie says

Natalie scoffs and then she says "If Finneas was leading this house, it would never be like this."

"Natalie, keep his name out of your mouth or you'll regret it." Billie says.

Nat: "What are you gonna do? Huh? Finneas, Finneas, Fin-" Billie wraps her hands around Natalie's neck and pushes her to the wall still choking her. All I see is venom in her eyes. I sprint to Billie and pull her arm off of Natalie's neck. Natalie walks away sobbing. Billie then says "Just suck it up, Pussy."

-----------------------------

9:30 Night-Time

I'm in my room right now on my phone scrolling through Instagram and I scroll by a post.

5,234 likes and 200 comments

Its.Nicole The sun is hitting me right.☀️
Comments
Skylar101 hunty. The glow is killing me but where's Mariana
aesthetics chile! I don't see Mariana liking or commenting where is she?
...

I roll my eyes at the post. Nicole was obviously living life pretty well without me. She thought my life was in danger but is it? I hear the door to my room fly open and I look up quickly and see the last person I want to see.

My mom. "Get out." I tell her and I get up and walk past her out of the room. I hear her footsteps behind me "Did you spray paint my car!" She asked me.

M: "Yes. I did" I go into the elevator and she comes in to and she starts rambling on and on about how she paid a lot of money for that car. The elevator stops and I walk down the stairs and then mom comes down the stairs and yells "MARIANA, LISTEN TO ME. I'M YOUR MOTHER! YOU WANT ATTENTION. LET'S HAVE THIS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!" She yells it loud enough for everyone to turn their heads around to look at us.

"So what if you're my mom. You don't give a fuck about me!" I yell back.

"Mariana, what happened to us? WHAT DID I DO!?" Mom asks.

"WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU DID EVERYTHING BESIDES BE MY MOTHER," Everyone is looking at me at this point. "YOU GAVE ME UP FOR ADOPTION AND TOLD MY SISTER I WAS DEAD!"

"I had to, I had to be Claudia's mother." She says.

"YOU WERE MY MOTHER TOO! YOU CARED FOR CLAUDIA AND TREATED ME LIKE A BURDEN. YOU STOLE MY MONEY, THAT I WORKED FOR. IF YOU WANTED TO BE CLAUDIA'S MOTHER SO BAD, THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE OPENED HER LEGS!"

"What are you talking about?" Mom asks, I calm myself down.

"When are you gonna get it through your brain? I have spent hours training for every moment that I spent in the ring with my competitors. Every single penny I have earned in my lifetime, I WORKED FOR IT." I say.

"Let me explain!" Mom says.

"EXPLAIN WHAT!? What is there to explain? HUH!? YOU TOOK $500,000 DOLLARS FROM ME! YOU MADE AN 'AMAZING LIFE' OUT OF IT. YOU HAVE A LUXURY CAR. WEARING EXPENSIVE JEWELRY. YOU'RE RUNNING ONE OF THE MOST PAID FASHION INDUSTRIES." I say.

"M-Mari." I cut her off still yelling.

"WHAT DO I GET IN THIS? I GET SENT TO JUVIE AND BOOT CAMP FOR 2 YEARS!"

"Please jus-" I cut her off again.

"No, just stop. Just say something right for once." I say.

"Like what?" She asks.

"LIKE SORRY! Don't you get it? After all these years. One word you've never said is sorry." I stop and look around, everyone is looking at me shocked. I run out of the house and run until I can't see the house.
_____________________________
Don't forget to Vote and comment what you think?

    ~Love, Say