Chapter 48: Perfect

Mariana POV

"She needs to start training Mari," Billie says and I groan. "Look, someone will come after her. She needs to be prepared."

"At 3 years old Billie?" Billie gives me a look. "You know you want her to start training too." Billie's right. Im just scared she's gonna get hurt. It's impossible for me to keep her from our world, but I can't risk it. Billie cups my face "Mamas, I'll make it my word and make sure she never gets hurt. This is my word, whether it's for a year or ten years."

I nod and say "Fine. But I want her with the best." Billie hugs me and kisses me on the head "She'll be fine Mariana. She'll be fine."
————————————————————

The Kardashian and McBroom kids just arrive. All of them and Emilia will be training together from now on. Natalie has to run her big ass mouth and says "What kind of family trains their kids at this kind of age?" Billie interrupts her "My family, now move along snake."

Natalie rushes away and I tell all the kids to come to the training room. They all come and Emilia and Stormi walk-in hand and hand. I laugh at them a little and they pull away quickly. "Ok kiddos, today's your first day of training." 

Mason says "What are we doing?" I give each and every kid a gun with no bullets in it, and they start to play with it and act like they're shooting each other. I snap my fingers getting their attention. "There are no bullets in it, just follow what I do." I aim the gun at the target board. I look behind me to see that they're all doing the exact same thing, but their formation is terrible.

I go to each of them and fix their shoulders and their footing. The last one in line is Emilia and I go to her but I see that her shoulder and footing are already in the correct place without me having to fix it.

"Now there's a button on the gun called the trigger. You pull the trigger back and something will shoot out of it called a bullet." I say and they nod and proceed to pull the trigger.

I look at each of them and I see Emilia rushing over to get the shotshell. The shotshell is the small container that holds the bullets in a gun. She's closer to the shotshell. So she sprints and gets it putting it into the pistol holster and shooting at the target.

"Emilia!" She drops the gun and puts her hands up. I look at the target to see that she shot perfectly in the center. How? It's her first day of training. "Sorry, Ma." My three-year-old says to me. I take the gun from off the floor and placing it on the table. Something isn't right.
——————————————————————

It's been two hours now, and every kid is good at shooting, but Emilia is perfect. When we practice throwing knives, her throws were quick and threatening. There's no way she could be that good in one day. The kids were leaving now and I call Kehlani and Zoe in.

"Hey, Mari you called us?" Zoe says and Emilia runs to Zoe saying "Zoe!"

"Yeah, we need to talk," I say to Zoe and Kehlani. Kehlani says "About what?"

"When I was training with the kids today, Emilia seemed to know everything already," I say. Zoe furrows her brows, "What do you mean?" I grab the target board and show it to them. Kehlani brushes her finger over the bullet hole. "This is a perfect shot, she did this?" Lani says.

I nod. "Em, come over here," Zoe says and Emilia comes over. "How did you do this?" Zoe asks and Emilia shrugs and say "I just knew Auntie." Kehlani sits Emilia in her lap. "Emilia, you cant do this on your first day." Emilia shrugs again and runs to sit on my lap.

"It isn't her first day." Zoe then says. "What?" I say. "Make her do something for me," Zoe says and I give Emilia a pocket knife, Em proceeds to fling the knife piercing the wooden wall. "Mariana, the way she's doing this is showing that she does already know this."

"What? How?" Kehlani asks. I put two and two together. "Someone already taught her." I give Emilia the same gun and tell her to shoot once. I watch her formation and the formation is similar to someone who never misses a shot.

Billie.

"Billie went behind your back and was already training her. Which is why she's so good. It looks like Emilia has been training for a good year now." Kehlani says.

"That son of a bitch," I say.

"You need proof first before accusing Billie of something like this," Zoe says, I nod and I go into the security where a few security guards are standing. "Get out," I say and one of them says "No ma'am."

"Get out NOW," I say. They hurry out and I sign in to see the camera footage. I scan faces and I come across a video of Emilia with Billie. Billie is fixing Emilia's formation and helping her shoot the gun.

Billie POV

I don't think Mari would know that I've been training Emilia for months now. I close my eyes and sigh in relief and my doors fling open. I lift my head up quickly and its Mariana. She has papers in her hands and she doesn't look the happiest.

She rushes to me and the papers are pictures of me with Emilia teaching her how to shoot her first gun, throw the first knife, shoot her first arrow. Oh shit, im fucked.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Oop Billie done lied!