Chapter 17: Crazy Mariana

Mariana POV

I jog up to my room and I slam the door. I slump down and sob into my arms for a good 30 minutes. I get up quickly, fix myself and walk to go check my phone. I look at the date and remember Billie's coming home today. "I'm gonna give her a surprise." I walk out of my room, and down to the first floor.

I go to the kitchen and open the cabinets. I see there are glass cups, so I decide to pick them up one by one and drop them on the ground watching them shatter. When I'm satisfied with the kitchen. I go grab the bat and slam it onto the marble floor until it cracks. I hit the living room TV with the bat and I put a hole in it.

Shaina runs out from behind me and she says "Do you want to be killed?!"

"She can't kill me"

"Are you kidding, she broke someone's foot for stepping on her shoes. Is this some suicide mission going on?" Shaina asks.

"No. She's the one on a suicide mission." I say.

"What? Was that the mess you made in the kitchen? Bro, she'll kill you." Shaina says.

"You don't know me." We hear a loud engine revive and an airplane sounding like it's landing, I laugh and head towards the indoor parking lot where only Billie's cars are parked.

I roam around the parking lot and find spray paint all the way in the corner. I grab a white spray paint bottle and decide to spray out the word B I T C H on her cars and start my artwork on the walls.

Billie POV

The plane just landed and I am jetlagged and honestly, I don't want to talk to anyone. The door opens and Claudia and Zoe hop out going to hug Dani and Ariana. I groan and I hop out of the plane. I winced at the bright sun feeding off on me.

I walk into the living room and I'm shocked when I see the TV with a hole in it! I go to the kitchen but then see shards of glass everywhere and there is cracked marble underneath me. I am level 10 pissed and I take my pistol out shooting it in the air twice signaling that I wanted everyone in front of me.

Everyone runs in front of me and I say "WHO TRASHED MY HOUSE!?" No one says anything, I shoot my gun in the air again gaining gasps from some of the crowd. "I said who trashed my house?" I notice that I don't see Mariana in the crowd and then I hear Claudia say "Oops, umm she didn't cry." Claudia turns her phone around showing me camera footage of Mariana slamming her bat into the TV.

"Find her NOW!" Everyone runs away to find her while I'm left with Zoe and Claudia. Zoe says "So, does that mean you'll let her be jumped in?" I tell her "Really bitch, she wrecked everything and you're worried about if I'll let her join or not?"

A few minutes later. Natalie comes up to me saying "No one can find her but the door to your garage is locked."

Since I'm the only one with the key, I go to the garage that is more like a parking lot anyway, I unlock the door and walk-in and I see Mariana spray painting my cars. MY CARS!? "Aye! What the fuck are you doing?" I lift her off my Holographic Lamborghini that I got for my 15th birthday.

I pull her off and I look at her confused as hell. "The hell are you looking at? CHEATER!" she says. "Cheater? What are you talking about?" I asked her.

She turns around and faces me and then says "You're sleeping with Natalie?" She says it dangerously calm.

"No, who told you that?" I ask.

"Kehlani." I think for a moment and then it clicks, this was apart of the deal Claudia and I made. I start to laugh and then she looks at me shocked "Oh so you think this is funny. I'll go bleach your clothes, Billie."

I stop laughing and then she takes a bat that was near her and she swings the bat towards the hood of the car putting a dent in it. Lm

"I'm gonna kill you!" I shouted at her. She says "You can't kill what you can't catch." She then starts running around with the bat hitting shit and I'm chasing her around until I finally catch her and tackle her.

"Ow!" Mari groans

"Oh shit. Did I hurt you?" I loosened my grip on her, so I don't have a lot of force on her.

"No." She laughs and rolls us over, so she's on top of me and to be honest, it's hot. "So, why'd you cheat?"

I roll us over and now I'm on top of her. "I did not cheat, Zoe and Claudia thought it would be funny to test your reaction if I cheated." I get up off of her and help her up.

She says "Wait what? So it was a joke?"

"It was a deal and I lost it. damn it." I mutter

"What was the deal?" She asks dropping the bat.

"They tell you I'm cheating, if you cry you're weak but if you go mad you get jumped into the gang."

"So, you'll jump me in?" I laugh at her question.

"No." I say.

"What!? That's not fair, you lost the deal. BILLIE!"

"I'm not jumping you in! You'll be jumped in the way me, Claudia and Zoe were jumped in."

"Ok? When?"

"Tomorrow, but as of right now. My cars!"

"Oops?"

_____________________________
How do you think Mariana's gonna get jumped in and why is Billie doing it that way?

Don't forget to Vote and comment what you think?

    ~Love, Say