Chapter 14: "It's Kehlani."

Billie POV

I drag her up on the kitchen island and everyone looks up at me and a kicking Mariana.

I speak up "Ok! So as you dumbasses know, I'm not gonna be here for 2 days and Mariana is going to be in charge an-" I get cut off when Mariana says "Im gonna kill him and you too if you don't let me go!" Everyone whips their guns out pointed to Mariana because she threatened me.

She looks at them and says "shoot me you pussies." They cock their guns and I say "DONT listen to her, this is Mariana in my arms and obviously she doesn't care about my authority and I don't think she cares about any of you guys, to be honest. Well, go do y'all bullshit. Get Que to the infirmary and I'm leaving."

Mariana is still in my grip trying to get out. I drag her out in the backyard where the private jet is. "Billieee." She starts to whine "Let me go!" I let her go and tell her that I'm leaving, she stops and gives me a hug and I feel kind of bad.

So I give her one of my chains off of my neck and I put it over her head. It looks kind of big but she looks cute in my stuff. Ugh, Billie, you're being soft. "Bye Billie." She says
"I'll be back in 2 days mamas, you'll be fine." I tell her, I kiss her on the lips not caring if anyone sees and she kisses back.

I pull away and I watch Mariana walk back in the doors and I head to the jet when someone calls my name.

"Billie! Wait!" It isn't Mariana's voice because her voice doesn't like a mouse. I turn around and it's Natalie.

She comes up to me and I ask "what do you want?" She doesn't say anything but wraps her arms around my neck in an attempt to hug me. I move her arms from around her neck and give her a wtf? face and walk into the jet.

Mariana POV

I see the same girl I threw my water at go and try to hug Billie and I just make the shadiest face ever. "I don't like her either." A voice says behind me, I turn around and it's a black haired girl.

"Who said, I didn't like her?" I tell the brown-haired girl. "I mean it's obvious, the face you made when she tried to hug Billie," She says back.

"I don't know she gives off a vibe, im not gonna like her. Well, what's your name." I say.

"Yeah? What about us?" I ask curiously.

"It's surprising you know. Billie isn't one to do relationships. She's just the one-night-stand type of person. But I've never seen her hug anyone ever since the whole… bombing incident." Lani says.

"Wait what?" I ask about her not hugging people.

"She once shot an arrow in someone's hand.. FOR FUN!"

"Wow." I say shocked.

"Hey.. If you don't mind me asking? Everyone heard that you and Claudia are sisters, but I haven't seen you speak to your mom at all. Why?" Lani asks.

"Uhh. Me and my mom aren't people who would get along and I would leave it at that. But what do you do here?" I ask.

"We all have positions and we all lead different crews. For example, I lead the Suppliers Crew. I'm also Billie's older cousin, but we basically get the weapons and drugs to the house. Que leads the Treasury crew, in other words, the money! Diego (Lil Xan) leads the lookout crew. They let us know if other people from other gangs or police are coming." Kehlani explainsm

"That sounds like a lot. But what does my sister do?" I ask.

"Oh, Claudia's the brain of this house. She knows about every gun and explosive in this house. The bitch is smart. She's the best sniper we've got. Zoe is the hacker, she can into any electronic within half an hour." I nod at her words.

"That's dope. So everyone has their own specialty. But what about Billie?" I ask.

"Billie is the best at everything, but her one specialty has to be archery. She was born with the talent of bows and arrows. Ain't nobody got shit on her-" Lani gets cut off when Natalie decides to do a cartwheel in front of us. She gets to her standing position and shoots me a fake smile and sway her hips away.

"And that... Is Natalie. She is the best at acrobatic fighting. As you can see, she's a show-off. But anyway, are you good at anything?" She asks me.

"No, im just regular old Mariana." I shrug.

"Come on! You have to be good at something." Lani nudges me.

"Seriously, I'm not… I have to go do something upstairs." I skip up the stairs. I don't like talking about my special talent, which is boxing, it just brings back bad memories. I go into my room and stay until darkness takes over the sky.