Chapter 45: "Are you serious?"

Mariana POV

I wake up in the morning to see Billie sleeping peacefully beside me. I smile at the sight of hair over her pumped lips and her adorable snores. Emilia bombards into our room and jumps on the bed. She sits on Billie's back. Billie slowly wakes up and groans.

"Yay, you're up!" Emilia yells in excitement and I giggle over Emilia's excitement. Billie wraps her arms both me and Emilia and we're both cuddled into Billie and she kisses both of our heads. Emilia says "Ew.." Billie makes a face and says "Alright, no more kisses then." Emilia nods her head no. "Nevermind," Emilia says grabbing Billie's arm. Billie kisses her head and she gets up and goes to the bathroom taking a shower. Claudia rushes into the room saying, "Oh my God! I can't believe this shit."

I furrow my brows "Can't believe what?" She doesn't say anything and pulls out a pregnancy test. I cover my mouth and take the test seeing the word positive.

"Are you serious?!" I ask Claudia and she nods her head. I hug her tightly and I hear Billie coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped over her chest. "Hey, Clauds. What's up?" Claudia hands the pregnancy test to Billie. Billie takes the test and she laughs "This is a joke. No way!"

Claudia says "I really am Billie." She smiles and says "Finneas' pull out game is weak! But congrats." We laugh at her remark and Claudia and I begin to talk about how to tell Finneas.
—————————————————————

It was 4 in the evening and now Kehlani, Shaina, Zoe, and Ariana knew. Who by the way Ariana was 3 months pregnant. Zoe and Ari did IVF to get pregnant. She wasn't showing that much. Finneas was just getting back from a mission and he was confused when Claudia sat him down at the table.

Claudia puts down a box with the pregnancy test on it. Finneas looks at the box in a shady matter. "Is this for me?" Finn asks and Claudia says yes. He opens it and looks at the pregnancy test. "I think you gave me the wrong gift baby," Finn says and we laugh. "No, it's true." She points to her stomach and he says "H-how? What?"

Billie interrupts "What do you mean how? You guys fucked! Duh." Finneas rolls his eyes at his sister and we all watch them argue for a good 10 minutes about 'pull out game'.

"Woah, Woah, that's enough kids," Shaina says making them settle down. "ANYWAY. I'm gonna be a dad!" Finneas says hugging Claudia. Billie mocks him "I'm GonNa bE A dAD." I smack her on her arm. Someone phones pings and we all look to see Shaina looking at her phone and blushing. Kehlani is right next to her. Kehlani snatches the phone out of her hand.

"Are you serious!?" Kehlani yells. "Serious about what?" Shaina asks. "Just give me my phone back!"

"Fuck your DAMN PHONE." Kehlani throws the phone to the ground. "Shaina, you got me fucked up! Who the fuck is Dayton?"

"It's no one important baby, forget about it," Shaina says

"FORGET ABOUT IT!?"

"Yes! Why are you so mad about it?"

"Bitch, I will fuck your ass up!"

"What do you mean! It was nothing important."

"It FUCKING SAYS LAST NIGHT WAS FUN. YOU FUCKED HER! RIGHT?"

"Baby I'm so sorry. It was a one-time thing."

"If it was a one-time thing then why you still texting her!?"

"DONT JUST GET MAD AT ME. BILLIE FUCKED HER TOO!" I turn my face to Billie. "Que? (What?)" I say to Billie. "Mamas that's not true." Billie is laughing a bit.

"I throw my phone at her "Yo! Why are you throwing shit? Calm down." Billie yells.

"¿CÁLMESE? (CALM DOWN?)" I yell.

"No es el gran problema! (it's not the big of a deal!)" Billie says and no matter how hot it was to hear her speak fluently in Spanish. I'm whoopin' her ass.

"You're fucking other bitches!?" I ask and Billie doesnt say anything.

"Billie Eilish Pirate Baird Gambino. Answer my damn question." I say calmly. Billie gets up and puts her hands out. "Hold on, before I say anything. You know I love you."

Shaina yells "Lies. She fucked her with me. It was a foursome!"

Kehlani yells "WITH WHO ELSE?" Billie and Shaina both look at the one person we dont expect it to be.

=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=

I wonder who it is? Third update.