Chapter 43: You Ain't Slick

Mariana POV

"Oh, that's easy," Billie says, she looks in my direction then says,

"Natalie."

I hear a lot of people say huh? And my heart sinks in my seat. Mari, you cannot cry in front of these people. Maybe you didn't hear right.

"Really? Me!?" Natalie screams in excitement. She starts to speed walk towards Billie, but Billie puts a hand out making Natalie stop. "No. I'm telling you that I know what you did." Billie says. I turn my head quickly. What did she do?

"What did you guys think? That I was picking her?" Everyone nods their head quickly in a no motion trying to play everything off. "Anyway, I'm obviously picking this beautiful woman beside me. Mariana Rodriguez." Billie finishes.

Suddenly a familiar voice says "How could you pick her after she has disrespected countless times." I turn to see Nicole standing there in a slutty outfit. Why the hell is she here? Nicole takes out her phone showing clips after clips of me 'disrespecting' Billie.

"IS THAT ALL IT TAKES TO BE WITH YOU!? Because I will disrespect you a thousand times more!" Natalie then yells.

"No, the fuck you won't," Billie says. Natalie then lowers her eyes in embarrassment. "Yes, there have been times where Mariana has make me want to hurt her. But she's different and she makes me happy." Billie says. I glare at Natalie while clearing my throat.

Mad much?

"Anyway, just enjoy the party and don't fuck it up," Billie says and everyone goes to their mingling. Emilia crawls on the table and struts her way down. Billie widens her eyes. "Wow, I wonder who taught her that?" Billie says looking over to me.

I shrug and laugh a little and Billie takes Emilia from the table causing Emilia to throw a fit. She sits on the gold floor and kicks her feet. Her eyes change to blue. "Em, what's wrong?" Billie asks Emilia.

Emilia cries and hugs Billie's legs. I get a lollipop and hand it to Emilia. Her eyes go back to their green color and she goes to play with Alaïa. Billie sighs and runs her fingers through her green rooted hair.

She gets up and looks at me smirking. "Hey, sexy." She says, and I roll my eyes "Hi Billie." I say back

"Can I get your number, hot thing?"

"I would give it. But... I'm taken."

"Really? By who?"

"Uhh, they have green and black hair. Is about to lead the Mafia, hot as hell. They're beautiful oh and did I mention they're hot?". Billie laughs a little and I watch as her eyes sparkle.

••••••••••
It's been 2 hours now and it was now time for Billie to be initiated as the Leader of the Mafia. They were going to carve a small G into her palm and that's it. Billie gets called up and a man says

"Billie Gambino, do you solemnly swear to protect to lead with respect, responsibly and with dignity and to protect these people?" Billie just shrugs and says "Not really." Maggie says "Billie.." Billie sucks her teeth. "Fine, Fine, I do."

The man is handed a customized pocket knife and Billie puts her hand out. A letter G in cut into Billie's hand and Billie looks at the blood just dripping onto the ground. "Yeah... I'm not cleaning that." Billie says looking down.

We all laugh a little, and her hand is patched up to prevent her from bleeding out. She grabs a mic and says "You gotta listen to me now pussies."

•••••••••••
SMUT Warning, it's longer than usual so. some of y'all wanted this so ya welcome.

The party is now over and Billie & I are walking down to the hotel. I close the hotel door, and I get pinned on the door by Billie. Billie crashes her lips in mine and I kiss back deeply. "I want you," Billie says softly. I giggle a little and she grabs my neck lightly making me gasps a little.

"I want to fuck you." I gulp, I think she heard me because she chuckles a little. She starts to kiss my neck and she lifts me up dragging me to the bed. She places me on the bed and she takes off my dress slowly. Once it's off, im just in white lingerie.

She bites down on my skin and I moan "Billie."

"It's daddy, baby girl." She begins to pepper kisses down onto my toned stomach. I close my eyes and I feel myself dripping at this point. "Wet for me already?" She asks. I moan in response. "That's not an answer mamas."

I nod and say "Yes daddy." She presses her thumb on my throbbing clit, and I yelp in response. Damn, she's good. She slides off my panties and peppers kisses on my thighs "Stop teasing, just fuck me already." Her tongue gives one swipe along my slit and I feel myself sink in the bed.

She starts to suck on my clit, and I feel her two fingers go in at a fast pace. "Oh fuck!" My back arches in pleasure and I hear my moans getting louder. Billie opens her fingers in a V motion inside which brings me over the edge. I get a pillow to cover my face. "No. I wanna hear and see how I make you feel." Billie says taking the pillow.

She attaches her tongue on my clit. I run my fingers through her green roots while my eyes roll back. I feel a familiar knot in my stomach. "Fuck. I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me mamas." I release onto Billie's fingers and she cleans me up. I pant and I feel Billie's member at my entrance. A small moan comes from my mouth and I yelp when she thrusts herself into me. Her pace quickens as my fingers dig into her back. I turn myself over so now I'm riding.

Billie closes her eyes and bites her lip to contain the pleasure she's feeling. I lean down and collide my lips with her and I hear her moan. I feel her dick twitch inside me letting me she's about to cum. "I'm gon-". She cuts herself off by coming into me.

She collapses into the bed and I nod my head. "We're not done yet," I say and she's still catching her breath.

"No mamas, I'm too sensitive." She says. I say nothing for a while, but then I reach down kissing her tip and she sucks in a breath. Sensitive much. "Mariana, for real I'm too weak." I attach my lips taking the whole length. She groans and I go faster bobbing my head up and down.

Her moans get louder and that has to be the sexiest sound I've ever heard. "Fuck, I told you to stop!" Billie says before cumming into my mouth. I swallow happily and collides my lips with hers. Her eyes begin to close and I ask. "I fucking hate you." Billie says, and I say "I know you don't."

"You don't know me."

"What did Natalie do by the way?"

Billie says sleepily "Poison you." Those are the last words she says before light shores leave her mouth.

Poison?

—————————————————————

Hey peeps. Thanks for 8,000 reads. I love all of you guys!!!