Chapter 51: School

Mariana POV

Its been 15 minutes and Isaac has been taken into the prison by Billie preventing herself from explaining to me what happened. I'm a little  suspicious but I decide to lay it off. "You have a mission." Kehlani says. Me and Lani do our missions together but since shes pregnant.

"What is it?"

"You need to go undercover as a student and assassinate Brady Smith, he's a teacher." I nod and head for my vechile. I get handed an earpiece. Small enough to fit in my earhole, and be hidden.

"We'll communicate through the earpiece. Brady Smith is running a drug organization that Billie isn't too happy about. Kill him before the school day ends." Kehlani says and we do our handshake and I get into my car. After 45 minutes, I arrive at the school, I park the car and walk into the school.

I see a lady at the Front Desk. "Hey. I'm Maila Adams. New here and I need my schedule." I say the name that Kehlani has me in the school as. I get handed a paper and I walk away. "Where are you Mr. Smith?" I say to myself scanning my schedule. I see that he's my first period.

I find his classroom and walk in to see most of the class is already there. "You must the new student." Mr. Smith says. I smirk and then nod. "Yeah, I'm Maila Adams. Nice to meet you." Mr. Smith shakes my hand and informs to sit in one of the empty seats in the back.

I sit in the back near a girl who seems to have a attitude problem. I hear whisper "New girl seems like a bitch." She snickers with her friends. I just love kids who want problems. "Hey there, I'm Mail-" I get cut off with her saying "I know who you are. You don't have to say it again."

I laugh a little and look at her saying "I like you. Today is gonna be fun." I turn back around to see everyone taking notes. Yeah, that's what im not doing, I came here to kill, not write. I stare at the board completely disregarding what he's saying. "Maila. You're not taking notes. Unless you know the years of these important moments? It is History Class after all." Mr. Smith says

I blink a little. "Oh, this is History?" I point to the table for clarification. I get a few laughs. Mr. Smith clears his throat "It is Ms. Adams." I shrug and say "I'm pretty sure I dont need the notes. I'm good with dates."

Mr. Smith tilts his head a little and raising his eyebrow, smirking. "Ok, so you wouldn't mind having a little pop quiz? Would you?" He says. "Quiz me, Smith." I say.

"When did World War || (2) begin?" He asks me.

"1939."

"When was the Great Pyramid built?"

"2560 BC."

"The Black Death plague?"

"1348."

"Declaration of Independence?"

"1776."

"Assassination of Abraham Lincoln?"

"1865."

"Civil War in China?"

"1946."

"Birth of Jesus Christ?"

"0."

"Crucifixion of Jesus Christ?"

"33."

Smith gets quiet and I lean over hear him. "I told you I'm good with dates." I say, he scoffs and goes back to his board. I hear Kehlani in my earpiece "Mari, I need you to get a detention so you can kill him." She says and I whisper "Got it."

"So now you're talking?" Smith says and I roll my eyes. "Why are you talking while I'm teaching?" He asks and I say "Why are you teaching during my conversation?" Everyone says ooh. "Detention Adams!" I smile.

A little into the boring class. Smith gets a suspicious call. I tap my eyebrow twice making the contacts in my eyes zoom in. New Technology. I see the contact name says "Cocaine Dealer."

"Kehlani, I've changed my mind. Smith is dying now." I tell her through my ear piece. "You can't kill him in front of all those kids." She says.

"Don't worry, I have memory spray." I take a laser shooting his phone still sitting down. He looks at everyone. "Who did that!?"

"I did." I say and he throws his phone. "First you insult me with your smart antics. Smart mouth me and then you laser my phone? Who do you think you are!?"

I say "Well, I'm certainly not Maila Adams and you're definitely not just a History teacher." He laughs a little.

"If I wasn't a History teacher. What else would I be doing?" He asks. I clear ny throat saying "Leading a drug organization that... Billie isn't too happy about."

He says "I have no idea what you're talking about. Who is Billie?"

"You and I both know who Billie is. We also know that if you don't start talking, I will blow your head off." I say and I stand up slowly getting a pistol and aiming at him. Screams start to erupt and someone says "We have to get out of here! Call 911."

I shoot the gun in the air. "As of right now, the walls are soundproof so no can hear you. Your phone is cut off from the World, so you can't contact anyone and the doors, windows, and vents are locked. You cant escape." I say.

I get closer to Mr. Smith and I say "Why are you leading a drug organization Brady?"

He says "I have every right not to answer you." I kiss my teeth and I kick him in his crotch area making him fall down. I pull his collar, and snap at him "Why?" He doesnt answer and I say "Ok then, by order of the Gambino Mafia, you are sentenced to death."

I pull the trigger shooting him and the kids scream. "Shut up. I have a headache." I say and they quiet down. I look around and I see the same girl from earlier. I walk up to her saying "Hey you. By the way, you dont know who I am."

She begins to shake as I get closer to her and she says "Please, I'm sorry. I don't want to die. I'll do anything. Just please dont kill me." She flinches while crying. "I dont want to kill you. I just need you to learn a lesson." I say and she looks up and before she says anything, I punch her in her face. She shoots up trying to punch me in my stomach.

I block it and elbow her in the rib. She groans falling back into her seat and one of the boys say "You fight like someone on TV." I laugh a little "And who is that?" I ask.

He thinks for a while and his friends whisper in his ear. "Oh! Like M-Train. Mariana Rodgriguez." I take the short bobbed wig off of my head, "Who do you I am? Its me." He gasps covering his mouth. As along with friends, "Oh my god. Its you. I'm a huge fan." A girl says "She just murdered our teacher and you're fangirling over her?"

I sigh heavily "Always that one person who ruins a moment." I say and she looks away. I face the guy and his friends asks for an autograph. I sign a paper and the guy says "I met M-Train! I will forever remember this day."

I suck my teeth. "See. The thing is you won't remember meeting me. Actually you wont remember there being a Maila Adams in this school at all." They furrow their brows and I take the Memory Wiper Machine setting it to 45 minutes back. I press the button and throw it in the center of the room.

I cover my nose as steam fills the air and each student falls asleep one by one. Once the steam clears up, I take the machine putting it in my pocket. "It was nice meeting you kiddos." I walk over Smith's dead body and jump out of the window getting into my car. That was a day. 

=============================

Hey babies. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I tried to make Mariana seem badass in this chapter. Thanks for 11 thousand reads. Dont forget to add me on Snapchat for Story sneakpeaks or updates. Search whoamithough1