Chapter 31: Mom

Mariana POV

"I knew you were always smart, but not smarter than me," Mom says.

"Shut up." I say and she laughs "Oh, it's not nice to say shut up to your mother. The one human who cared for you!" She shoots the gun and I dodge it making it hit the wall. "You didn't raise me! You abandoned me!" She cups my face making a sarcastic pouty face.

"I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings." She says sarcastically and laughs maniacally. "You know? I love you, but your money made me love you even more." Mom says I scoff "You didn't love me at all, from the start, you told Claudia I was dead." She sucks her teeth "I'm glad I did." She shoots again and I nearly miss it and stumble onto my desk where my pistol is lying.

I slowly grab it without mom noticing "Mom, don't you want to say sorry? For everything. Just sorry?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes. "Fuck sorry. And fuck you." Mom says. "Goodbye, mom," I say and she furrows her brows in confusion, I quickly take my gun and pull the trigger, ending this nightmare.

I sigh, I can't cry about killing my own mother. She was never there for me. She was a thief and a heartbreaker, she was never there my whole life. She ruined me. I had no emotions towards her. But it was over. The door swings open with Claudia aiming a gun everywhere.

She sees mom on the ground and puts the gun in her pocket. "Claudia, it was self-defense." She doesn't say anything and just looks at mom dead body on the floor. "Did she have a C on her neck?" She looks up and asks. I nod and she kisses her teeth "Then, it's good she's dead."

ⓃⒺⓍⓉ ⒹⒶⓎ
2:30 ⓅⓂ

I haven't seen Billie for a while today. "Mariana, Ms. Gambino wishes to see you." One of the gang members say. I go to our usual place of us meeting up. Her Office. I open the door and Billie is staring out of the window.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask her, she turns around and clears her throat.

"How to kill these 12 bastards. I have them chained downstairs."

"I'm sorry Billie."

"For what mamas?"

"Those people you thought were your own side weren't."

"It doesn't matter because at the end of the day. I get more kills than him, follow me."

I obey and follow her down to the basement where there are exactly 12 people with their hands chained onto a table. Billie walks from end to end.

"Do you guys think im dumb," Billie asks them. They all nod their heads no. Billie laughs "Yes, y'all do. You think im dumb. You think I'm stupid." She snaps at them.

They flinch in fear as Billie takes a huge knife out of her pockets and drags it along the table. "Yesterday, I found out that all of you have been working for my greatest enemy. So now, im gonna make your death slow, painful and suffering."

I look to the side nervously. Billie looks at their hands with a knife. She stabs each hand and I hear screams of pain. I wince but I have to get used to it if I want to be in a gang. She gets close to someone and says "you want me to let you go?" The person nods eagerly and she laughs and takes a bow and arrow shooting it at their stomach.

They begin to cry in pain. Billie takes a gun and points it at someone's heart and pulls the trigger. The first one falls dead. The next one does the same and the next until all 12 of them are all dead. Billie grabs my hand and leads me out of the door.

"Mamas, you good?" She asks me and I say yeah. She takes me in a hallway no one is in and pins me on the wall. "Billie, what are you doing?" I giggle. She shuts me up by locking our lips together in a hungry kiss. I kiss back in shock but slowly melt into it.

"How do you guys not want anyone to know you're dating but making out in a hallway where everyone can see." We hear Zoe say. We pull away quickly and look over, Billie flips off Zoe and Zoe just rolls her eyes and walk away.

------------

Mariana POV

It's the end of the day and Billie is being a horny fucker. She keeps kissing my neck at any place and any time. We're in bed and im watching Netflix, I laugh at a scene but then my laptop is shut by a familiar hand.

"Come on Billie, I was at a good pa-" I get cut off when Billie shushes me and connects our lips. I kiss back deeper and we fight for dominance. She wins like always and starts to make kisses down my neck and gets to weak spot and softly bites, causing me to let out a moan.

She takes my shirt off revealing my bra. I straddle her and she widens her eyes shocked by my dominance. I begin to grind on her member, she bites her lip and shuts her eyes to prevent moaning. I don't stop and cause more friction making her let out a small whimper.

She shoots up and flips me so she's on top of me. She crashes her lips into me while sliding down her shorts. I feel her near my entrance and at this point, im dripping wet. She thrusts into me unexpectedly so I yelp in pleasure.

My fingers dig into her back as her thrusts get deeper. My moans get louder and I want more, I flip her over and im riding her, and her moans get louder which makes all this hotter than it already is. I feel a knot in my stomach.

We both have a look and we're about to cum. Within seconds, I feel myself being filled up by Billie and me letting myself out. I collapse on Billie's chest and I feel her arms wrap around me. We're panting and I feel Billie warm minty breath on my head.

Damn. Thank God, there's something called birth control.

Byeeeee loves.