Chapter 12: "You Dont Get It"

"Billie?" She turns around and her eyes landing on me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Some guy brought me here and I unlocked it with my bobby pin."

"Oh ok"

"Billie, why did you that?"

"Do what?"

"You know what"

"She betrayed my trust"

"How?"

"You don't get it, Mariana"

"What is there to get"

"You know what I'm leaving." She goes to leave the room and I grab her wrist. Bad Mistake.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" She snatches her wrist out of my grasp and I'm startled by her yelling. My eyes get watery and her face full of anger turns into regret.

"Mariana..." She says quietly. "I'm fine." I quickly tell her and I walk out of the room.

Billie POV

What did I do? Goddamn it Billie! You always fuck shit up, why did you have to yell at her. I start to tic. (Billie has Tourettes in real life, so I'm gonna try to include that in this story) I kick the wall out of anger so hard I end up putting a hole in it. I go and flip the table over and kick down the chair, I was sitting in. I was full of rage and needed to take it out on something. I walk out of the room.

I find a bat and walk outside to the indoor parking lot where all my cars are out. I get on top of my Dodge Challenger and hit the front window with my bat making the theft alarm go off. The alarm makes me angrier, so I punch the roof of the car repeatedly to the point where there is blood dripping off of my hand.

I hop off the car and kick its tires. The alarm is still going off and my anger begins to wear off and I slump down on the car. Zoe walks in the parking lot and sees me slumped down and she walks over to me.

Honestly, I was done being mad at Zoe, it was a mistake and it won't happen again. She hugs me and I dont hug back.

I never give hugs back. It was only that one time where Mariana needed the hug. "What happened?" Zee asks. "Mariana happened," I tell her. "You guys fucked!? That's amazing. But why would you destroy your car over that?" She asks me.

"No! We didn't fuck and I don't plan to ever fuck her. Is sex the only thing on your mind? I meant I yelled at her, stupid ass." I say to Zoe.

"Ok, jeez! She doesn't know you like that yet. What did she do? Grab your wrist or some shit?" Zoe asks smirking.

"How'd you know?" I ask.

"I've been your best friend for years. I know that if someone touches you they're gonna get yelled at. But I see the way you look at Mariana. I know you're hurting a little bit."

"It's just this is my first relationship ever and I don't know about the rules of having a girlfriend." I say sighing

"Who said there are rules? Besides the no cheating part. All you do is go with the flow." Zoe says.

"Ok. But what do I do now?" I ask.

"You go apologize." Zoe says.

"I'm not apologizing, I'll explain myself. But saying sorry, no. I'll sound like a little bitch." I say.

"Whatever just do what you gotta do and hold up did you say you're never going to fuck her?" Zoe looks at me.

"Yeah? So what?" I shrug.

"I mean, it's your first relationship and I mean shouldn't sex be apart of it?" She asks.

"I don't know. For some reason. I want to take things slow. I don't want to have sex with her." I answer.

"Billie."

"Zoe."

"We both know that you have a reputation of fucking a girl then leaving. You're telling me you don't want to fuck her?"

"I know, I'm lying but she's not ready and I'm kinda liking the fact that she's my virginal girlfriend."

"Come on. Just fuck her." Zoe presses me.

"Are you really pressuring me to have sex with Mariana?" I ask.

"Obviously. Take her virginity. You already lost yours, so why not?" She asks.

"No!" I shout.

"Why?" She asks.

"She's not ready"

"How do you know?"

"You know what. I'm leaving." I walk out of the garage leaving Zoe and I make my way to find Mariana.

Mariana POV

I'm in my room now crying into my pillow. How dare she yell at me? What did I even do? I hear a knock on my door and I go and open it, not knowing Billie's there. I see her and she lets herself in and sits on my bed leaning on my headboard.

"What's wrong with you Billie?" I ask her.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you. It's my bad. I'm not a soft person and I'm really new to relationships and now I know I shouldn't tell at you. Forgive me?"

"I dont care anymore, I just want you to tell me what's wrong. I lo- I mean I care about you just tell me when things are wrong."

"I'll remember that" She gets up and walks over to me and she's a little taller than me. She cups my face and makes a face full of confusion. "Were you crying?" She asks.

"No" I muttered.

"Were you crying?" She asks again.

"I said no"

"I said were you crying?" She asks one last time through gritted teeth.

"Yes."

"Why mamas?"

"It doesn't matter anymore"

"Ok. Well, I have to go pack."

"For what?"

"Oh shit. I didn't tell you. Me, Zoe and Claudia are going on a business trip for 2 days."

"Really? You're gonna leave me here with my mom?"

"You'll be fine. Because I'm putting you in charge"

"Me!? In charge of 200 people?"

"Yea. I'm leaving in the morning, you'll be fine I promise." She kisses me on my forehead.

"Kissing my forehead? I thought you weren't soft?"

"Whatever Rodriguez, I'm going to pack the rest of my things. Come make out with me?" I grab her hand that was reached out for me and intertwine our fingers.

_____________________________
Don't forget to Vote and comment what you think?

~Love, Say