Chapter 55: More of Us

Liked by catherinepaiz, kendalljenner, beyonce, iamhalsey, cardib, taylorswift, and 701,985 others

mafiatmz Billie Gambino's girlfriend Mariana  Rodriguez is seen at playground with their daughter

View 25456 comments

ilovemari Emilia is beautiful

mari_101 tmz needs to suck her dick. Let her spend time with her daughter

kehlani back off my best bitch

cardib kulture and emilia need to link up. call me

marianarodriguez @mafiatmz suck my cock, do you have to take a picture of everything I do?

mafiatmz @marianarodriguez feisty 

marianarodriguez @mafiatmz 🖕🏻🖕🏻

billiegambino @mafiatmz back off she's mine

kimkardashian look at emilia 😍

----------------------------------------------

Billie POV

I take a deep breath and walk into my parents' bedroom, I knock it and they say "Come in." They notice it's me and pay attention to my presence. "You're nervous." Dad says, I scoff "I'm not nervous. Why are saying that?" I say back and he gives me a look. I suck my teeth "Fine, I may be a little nervous." 

"Why are you nervous? You're never nervous, why now?" Mom asks. I take a deep breath again and brace myself for what I'm about to ask. Never in my life did I think, I would ask this question, but it's time. "I have to ask you guys a question." I say and they make a confused face.

"Go ahead, ask." Dad says.

"Can I have my ring?" I ask and they widen their eyes. "Um Billie, we made you and Finn each a ring for the right moment. It was made as the ring you would use if you were proposing. You do know that right?" Mom says. I raise my eyebrows a little in hopes of giving them a hint.

"Oh my gosh! You're proposing!" Mom squeals as Dad and I cover our ears. Once she's done, she rushes over to a small box and hands it to me. I thank her and open the box. My eyes widen at the sight of the ring. It's fucking beautiful. "Pretty right?" I hear my dad ask. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I'm really about to propose to the love of my life.
------------------------------------------------
Mariana POV

I'm trying on dresses at the mall with Kehlani. "Here, try this one!" Lani says and she hands me a black dress. I put it on and I realized that it's kind of tight. "Uhh K? I think you got me a size too small." I say to her and she pokes her head in "I'm sure I got you the right size." She walks in and looks at the tag and nods "Yeah, it's the right size Mari."

I frown and Lani says "I'm your best friend and I tell you the truth 24/7, but your boobs have gotten bigger." I shrug and look at her "Okay... what you're saying is..." I say and she has a look in her eyes. 

She grabs my hands and says "Mari? Are you pregnant?" I laugh loudly "I'm not pregnant, why are you asking that?" I say and she looks at me "Umm because you have a glow, your boobs have gotten bigger and you've been moody like your period is on everyday!" The word period hits me, I realized I didn't get my period last month and I've been feeling dizzy this past week. "Oh fuck." I mutter under my breath.

----------------------------------------------------------

I sit down on the toilet after Kehlani walks in. I watch as the pregnancy test is laying there. I already did my business on the stick. I watch the time on my phone tick, the timer goes off and it startles me.  "Can Billie even get me pregnant? I mean girls that have dicks. They usually cant get someone pregnant. Right? Or am I wrong? Maybe she should get tested." I say very quickly and Kehlani covers my mouth to stop my rambling.

She sighs saying "Billie was tested before she met you and she is able to impregnate someone so..." I run my fingers over my face, it's not that I don't want to have kids, i'm just not expecting it. I brace myself and look at the test that says Positive. Kehlani screams in joy while I cover my mouth. Holy shit I'm pregnant. 

Shaina, Claudia, Zoe, Ariana, Finneas, and Billie's Parents run into the bathroom with guns aimed because of Kehlani's screaming. We scarmble to hide the test and we pace around throwing it to places we can hide it and it falls out of my grasp sliding across the marble floor in front of them. They look down at the floor and gasp, Claudia and Maggie yell in unison"You're pregnant!?" I begin to stutter "I-i umm I- da- pr-." Kehlani shuts me up and says "She's pregnant."

 Everyone squeals and congratulates me and leaves to give me some space to process everything. I'm alone in my room just thinking of ways to tell Billie. I end up falling asleep and I feel Billie's minty breath on my neck. "Wake up mamas." My eyes flutter to see her ocean eyes looking at me confused. "Are you okay? You never nap during the day unless your sick." She says. I say "Yea, me being pregnant is tiring me out."   She nods "I'll get you some  medicine, maybe a bath and we could skip that date to-" She rambles quickly and suddenly stops after realizing what I said.

She shoots up "Wait what?" she says not believing a word I said. I get up placing her hand on my stomach and I say "We're having a baby." She gets quiet and I see a tear fall down her face, I laugh a little "Are you crying?" She turns her face quickly "Uh no, it's just allergies. I'm fine."

She turns her head back to me and she locks her lips with mine. After a while, we pull away. She smiles and says "Wow, we're having a baby."
==============================
Finally! Its about time Mari gets pregnant and Billie's proposing. Also in the next chapter, Billie and Emilia will have some alone time and that scene with them will play a part in the sequel, so play close attention. This book is also close to its final ending, 5 more chapters left for my baby. Thanks for 14 thousand readers! Love you guys!