Chapter 32: Day Off

Mariana POV
4 days until Billie's Birthday.

I wake up and yawn, I check the time, it's 10:30 AM. 4 days until my baby's birthday and her huge Mafia Initiation party. 5000 people should come and most of them will bring plus ones so it would roughly be around 10,000 people there. People are already having their clothes sent.

Me and Billie don't even know what color we're wearing yet. I get out of bed and get ready for the day. Once I finish, I go to Billie's room and open the door. "Good morning Billie." She's under the covers, so I go on the bed and straddle and she begins to stir.

I poke her face repeatedly, she attempts to smack my hand away. But I don't stop, "Mariana……" She groans. "Wake up." I shake her and start to tug the blanket off her face but stop when I see black ink on her neck. Het eyes are still closed but she's fully awake.

I furrow my brows at the ink, I moved close to get a clearer vision and I see my name spelled in cursive. Did she really get a tattoo of my name? I run my fingers on the ink. "Do you like it?" I hear Billie chuckles. "Billie, I love it. When did you get it?"

"Last night, I put you in your room while you were asleep and got it. Well now that im awake. Why did you wake me up?"

"Because. We still haven't figured out what we're wearing for your party yet."

"Mamas, I don't feel like talking about this planning shit."

"Will you at least choose a color?"

"Fine. Red. I like Red."

"Ok, red it is."

I'm still straddling her and I'm still admiring her face. "Stop looking at me like that." She says. "I can't help it, you're beautiful, " I tell her. She flips me over, so she's on top of me.

"You are also beautiful. From your face to your body." I blush from her words and say "Mind showing me?"

"Nothing is better than to have you in the morning mamas."

—————————————————

"Ok, so today will be a busy day. We will have suits, dresses, heels and other shit being brought here, which means today will be everyone's day off." Billie says walking on top of the counter.

"Miss. Gambino? What is that on your neck?" Someone says pointing at the tattoo on Billie's neck.

Billie makes an expression of annoyance. "Get your finger out of my face before you don't have one." The person doesn't stop and continues to point. I hear people telling this girl "dude stop, she'll kill you."

Before the girl can even try to reframe, she's shot in the center of her head with an arrow. I blink a little to adjust to that sight. I turn around to see Billie smirking. "Have fun." She says smiling.

Billie POV

I jump off the counter and Mariana is talking to Kehlani, just watching her lips move and watching her laugh made my heart flutter. My birthday is in 4 days which means my Mafia Initiation is also in 4 days.

Which also means I have to choose someone to lead beside me, obviously Mariana. It's really funny because Natalie thinks she'll be picked. I walk into my car, even though  I'm the person everyone has to kill, I don't see the risk. I drive to the most expensive jeweler in New York.

I park the car and lock it walking into the building. I dragged along Zoe with me because I just wanted to. Zoe looks at a few rings. "Bils what are we here for anyway?" Zoe asks.

"For a promise ring, I want the best one."

"You might as well propose Billie."

"Psych. It's only been 8 months. Plus you and Ariana been dating for what? 2 years, how come you haven't proposed? Huh?"

"What do you think I'm here for?" I snap my head.

"Wait. You serious?"

"I'm proposing today. I'm picking the ring up right now."

"No way, I'm so happy for you."

"What if she says no."

"Really? She won't say no, she literally had me kill Pete to show you she was over him. She'll say yes." She smiles from my reassurance, I feel a soft tap on my shoulder.

I turn around to see a brown-haired girl who seems to be in her twenties, she gets close to my ear and whispers "Want a baby Gambino?" I furrow my brows and before I could ask any questions the person walks out of the building.

I turn around to see Zoe being handed a box which I assume is the engagement ring. I shake my head in an attempt to get rid of those words playing over in my head "want a baby, Gambino?" A baby? Why would I want a baby?

"Dude, are you good?" Zoe asks me.

"Someone just asked me if I wanted a baby, Gambino?"

"What?"

"I don't fucking know, I'm confused as shit."

"Billie, don't try to explore into this, this might be a trap to kill you."

"Whatever. I need to find a ring anyway."

————————————

Me and Zoe walk out of the house back to my car, but I stop when I hear a small cry. I stop in my tracks, "Billie, you good?" Zoe asks and I ignore her and start to walk around towards the cry. I stop when I see a car seat with a blanket over it.

"Billie, don't touch it, it could be a bomb," Zoe says

"How the hell can a bomb cry, it's obviously a baby."

"Billie please, it's not a baby, they're tricking you!"

"NO, im not being tricked. It's a baby!" I pull the cover off and I see a baby girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. The baby girl sees me and stops crying and instead starts to admire me. The baby was beautiful. But why would somebody leave the beauty here by my car and call it and could this be the baby Gambino the girl was talking about?

Wanted to be nice tonight. Double update.