||11

Thursday June, 11th

Kaida

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

    We made it back to camp to see that both of them were still looking very ill. But alive never the less, "hey we are back." I announced to them, still holding the handkerchief that Zuko had given me.

"Suck on these. They'll make you feel better." Aang dropped to his knees next to Katara while I walked over to Sokka to feed him his. Luckily we still had a few left that hadn't melted away.

When I was done giving Sokka his frogs I collapsed onto Appa's tail, and Aang followed after.

     Sokka started speaking, his voiced muffled by the frog in his mouth, "Aang, how was your trip? Did you make any new friends?"

     Aang looked over to me, "I don't think we made a new friend." I'm glad that Aang hadn't noticed that Zuko was well, Zuko. I couldn't describe the fear that rushed through me when I saw the arrow fly at Zuko.

I had given Zuko my most recent letter, I clenched the handkerchief tight to me. "Hey Katara." I sat up and looked at Katara who was still somewhat out of it. I walked over to her and grabbed the pouch of water that I had filled up earlier. "Can I have some of this water?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah!" She said happily handing the water over to me. "Thank you for saving me... again." She said with a frown. I laughed as I took the water away from her. I dripped it onto the beautiful black and red handkerchief.

"That's what friends do." I smiled, giving her pouch back.

"You are more like family. An older sister I never had." She said with a soft smile.

"I think you are like family to me too." I sat down on the tree next to her. "I will always protect you." It was my job as a dragon to protect my loved ones.

From where Aang was, Sokka started to moan with delight, "Mmmm! This is tasty! Mmm!" I rolled my eyes as I started to dab my face, getting the leftover blood off. I then thought to what it was like not to have any powers, chills took over my body as I hugged my shoulders. I never want that to happen ever again.

The frog started to thaw out and begins moving around and start to croak. Sokka realizes what it is and spits it out in disgust. I heard Katara next to me, she started to cry out as one hops out of her mouth. Both Katara and Sokka begin spitting and coughing.

I looked over to Aang and started laughing before we closed our eyes, the sun above us started to rise.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"I'm not one to complain, but can't Appa fly any higher?" Sokka started complaining again. This made me open my eyes from the nap I was taking. I sat up from where I was laying and looked down. I noticed how wherever we looked, there was ice caps. I smiled, then opened my mouth in shock as we were really flowing close to the ground.

I looked up to Aang, "is everything right with Appa? It not normal for him to fly this low." Worry laced my voice.

"I have an idea, why don't we all get on your back and you can fly us to the North Pole?" Aang glared at Sokka. I sat up straight, wow, why was Aang in such a bad mood. All we were doing was asking.

I rolled my eyes and laid down, if Aang doesn't have any worry about this, I shouldn't either. I pulled Sokka's blanket over me. I turned my back to the situation.