Chapter 50

Yumi's POV

I was sitting on a tree far from the tent, close to the battlefield... yes again... on a tree... Don't question it. I was waiting for the battle to begin, not like I really wanted it. *Sigh* "Hmmm... I think I hear the galloping of many horses..." I whispered to myself. "Well time to go." I said to myself. I jumped of the tree and started running to the battlefield. When I got there, I saw many soldiers coming towards where the village is suppose to be at. Amongst them, I also saw Hak. 'Jeez, Hak. You always have to push yourself like that.' I charged to where Hak is and stabbed the person who was about to attack Hak from behind. "Jeez, Hak. You really need to be careful. Especially when you are on a battlefield." I said while slashing the soldiers that were charging at me. "Huh?! Yumi-hime! What are you doing here?! You should be back at the tent!?" Hak yelled while slashing the soldiers. "Sorry, I couldn't really leave you here by yourself now, could I?" I said while jumping up to kick a soldier off the horse so I could ride it. "Mou, hime... You are really reckless... aren't you." Hak said with a sigh. "Haha, well, that makes me... me. Enough talk. Let's hurry up and solve the problem here... Though it would be quite difficult seeing the amount..." I stated. "Yeah, you better be careful hime." Hak warned me. "Same goes to you." I said back. Thus, the endless slaughter began.

(Time Skip)

'Holy sh*t... This is kind of tiring.' I thought. This fight is taking forever. I stared back at Hak and saw a soldier behind him. "Hak! Behind you!" I yelled. Hak quickly slashed the soldier in front of him and tried to cut the soldier behind him... but the soldier stopped moving and dropped off his horse. "Kija/White Snake...!" We both said. I galloped towards them while cutting the soldiers in my way. "What are you being so slow for? You've grown weak." Kija said to Hak. "You have a fever." Hak said. "Yeah, Kija. Don't push yourself." I said as I got close to them. "Don't worry about me Yumi-hime. It's not a problem. It went down a long time ago." Kija replied. "Yumi, Hak, Kija. Watch your heads!" I heard Jae-Ha warned as he proceed to rain kunais down. I then saw Shin-Ah cutting the soldiers down. "Why aren't you running away?! You deathtottering morons!" Hak yelled. "Hak, even though I agree with you... but calling them deathtottering morons... is just too much..." I said. "You're the one who's wobbly, Hak. Why don't you go to sleep?" Jae-Ha said. "We're sick of sleeping. We'll take your place, Hak." Kija said. "Oof, Hak. You just got insulted." I said and laughed. "Yumi-hime... This isn't the time to laugh!" Hak yelled kind of pissed for me saying that. "Oops, gomenasai~" I said teasingly. We looked forward and saw more soldiers heading this way. "Kija, Shin-Ah, we can do this, right?" Jae-Ha asked. "Of course." Kija replied. "*Sigh* Guys... just please be careful as I'm fully aware you guys are not fully recovered." I said. "Hai." They replied.

'Ugh, these soldiers are seriously coming to no end. I literally surprisingly suffered injuries due to the amount of soldiers. But it won't stop me.' I thought. This is really annoying. One soldier after another. I looked at Kija's direction and saw one of the soldier slash him which he took down, but got slashed by another one. "Kija!" Jae-Ha and I shouted. I then heard Yona calling for him. 'Oh god, I was too focused that I didn't really noticed that Yona and Yoon were here.' Just when a soldier was about to kill Kija, Shin-Ah made it in time to save Kija. I was about to make my towards them but more soldiers started to block my way. "Take this person down!" I heard one of them yell. "You really got a death wish don't you?! Get out of my way!!" I yelled as I fight them. I heard a stab and saw Shin-Ah getting stabbed by the soldier who he soon took down. I saw Shin-Ah reaching for his mask. "Oh no. Stop it!" I yelled. "Shin-Ah, stop! If you release your power in your condition now..." Jae-Ha was trying to say, but it was too late. Shin-Ah got paralyzed and fell. "Now! These guys are at their limits! Rush for the village! Slice the villagers to pieces!" I heard the head soldier yell. 'Oh boy... I want you dead this instant.'