Chapter 6

3rd POV

Hak and Yona were walking through the forest. Hak notice Yona-hime was tired and asked "Yona-hime, would you like to rest?" Hak looked  at Yona while she was breathing heavily and nodding her head. Then they found a place to sit down. Hak was folding something when Yona asked "Did.. Min-Soon die? Will I die? Is Soo-Won going to kill you too?" "Well I am not giving my life to that bastard." Hak said. "Hak, where is onee-sama? Did she die? Hak don't die, I forbid you to die." Then Yona fell asleep. Hak was thinking in his head 'I still can't believe King II died, ALSO I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT ALL ABOUT YUMI-HIME WHILE PROTECTING YONA! She might be dead right now. Sorry King II, I didn't save your other daughter. But leaving the princesses alone, what a hopeless king. Soo-Won..'

(At the castle)

"Lord Soo-Won, the comb did not find them." "Oh, what's going on in the castle?" asked Soo-Won. "People are gradually sensing that something is wrong, so there are commotion spreading. Also one more thing." "What is it?" Asked Soo-Won. "Near King II's corpse I found three guards that were suppose to take care of the king... dead. Also we found this hairpin on the floor." While showing a blue hairpin (the pic above). 'This hairpin looks like Yumi's, she always wore it. Could she be dead?! No... she wouldn't. It seems that she knew what might happen.' Soo-Won said in his mind. "Have you found any signs of Yumi-hime?" While taking the hairpin. "Uh no, none of the guards found her corpse, so she might not be dead." 'I don't think she knows how to use weapons, so how did she escape? Wait, I remember her one time using a weapon when we were little...' "This belongs to Yumi-hime." "Oh could she possibly ki-" "No, it's impossible, she is just a princess. It is impossible for her to kill!" Soo-Won shouted while walking towards the window.

Yona's POV

It was early in the morning, I was just leaning on the tree. "Let's go, hime-sama. They'll soon catch up to us." Hak said. "Go... where?" I asked. "When father was weeping for joy during that party, onee-sama doing everything to make me enjoy the party; when it was her birthday too, and not once did I say "thank you" to them." Tears were filling up in my eyes. "So where... where will I go, leaving them behind?" Tears started rolling out. I closed my eyes, then Hak pulled me into a hug. "Hak..." "We'll go anywhere, as long as you live. That's how you can make it up and return the king and Yumi-hime's love. We continued walking, I was getting tired again. I was holding the two hairpins. "Yona-hime do you need to rest?" Hak pulled me to the tree and then I took the hood of my head. I was sitting there trying to catch my breath.

(Flashback - 3 years ago)

Third POV

Hak was sitting there and then bite down on the apple. Then the one and only Mun-Dok came. "You little brat, I thought I told you to come to the Five-General meeting!" Mun-Dok said. "Well as long as master Mun-Dok goes, no one else needs to go." Hak answer back to him. "And besides I don't want to listen to His Chubbiness talk." "Idiot!" Mun-Dok yelled with an angry face. "STOP CALLING ME "MASTER MUN-DOK" AND CALL ME "GRANDPA"!" Hak with a pissed off face yelled back "THAT'S THE PROBLEM?! YOU AND I AREN'T EVEN BLOOD RELATED!" "WHO CARES ABOUT THE TIES OF BLOOD. THAT'S NOTHING COMPARED TO THE POWER OF LOVE!" Yelled Mun-Dok while he and Hak were fighting.

Yumi's POV

I was just walking down the hallway accompanying my father after we finished attending the Five-General meeting until I saw two people fighting and can you guess who is it? Yep it is the one and only Hak and Mun-Dok. Then father and I went over to stop them.

"Hey now, the Crimson Dragon Castle will collapse if General Mun-Dok and Hak romp around." Said father. "Oh, that can be true, also this is the castle why would you guys be fighting?" I said, although I know the reason due to my super hearing which can be annoying and my knowledge. Then Mun-Dok immediately bow down saying sorry while Hak just standing there putting his two hands up. 'Omg, that was just so funny.' "Ah, no biggy." I should probably say something too.