Chapter 30

Yumi's POV

(Next Morning)

I was walking with Yona and Kija when we sudden saw Hak holding someone. "Hak, that's...!!" Kija shouted out of nowhere. "Hey!! Let me go!" Tae-Jun yelled. *Sigh* "Hak, let him go." I said which he did. "You're here again?" Yona asked him. "I am visiting today to... u-u-um, to give you two a gift..." He said shyly while fidgeting. I saw Hak holding the bag and opening it up to find a food box inside. He turned to Kija, "White Snake, open your mouth." Hak said while hold a piece of food. "Huh?" Kija questioned, but he still opened his mouth making Hak put the food in his mouth. "How is it?" Hak questioned Kija. "It's rather delicious." Kija said still munching on it. He walked to us, "Okay, you can eat it, Princesses." Hak said hand the food to us. "Wow!" Yona said surprised at the food. I took one of the boxes and thanked Tae-Jun which made him happy. I then walked to Kija and patted him on the back because he just realized that he was eating to test if there is any poison. "Cheer up Kija. Just don't be that dumb next time." I said. "Yumi-hime..." He said mentally crying. "Oops, sorry." I said walking back to Yona who just finished thanking Tae-Jun who got happier. "Everyone, get in line!" I shouted. "It's only a little though." Yona told the villagers who are in line with a plate. "Princesses!! I wanted to give that to you guys..." Tae-Jun told us. "They all had almost nothing to eat since this morning, so this is helpful." I said to him while giving the food away. "Are you guys getting enough to eat?" He questioned. "Us? We're fine. We're healthy. We had the luxury to last anyone a lifetime when were a child." Yona replied. "That's..." Tae-Jun started off but Yona cut him of. "I've been thinking about it lately. If the extravagant things I had thrown away back then... were brought here... If that had happened... would that have made the country more equal...? As if. I've come to understand that... even something like that is not so simple." Yona said looking off towards the distance. "Yona... Don't worry. We'll fix this together." I said while patting her on the head. We were all now surrounded by some villagers with the children looking so happy while talking to us which made me happy.

(Time Skip)

"What? We got another companion while I was away?" Jae-Ha questioned while munching on a piece of tangerine. "No! That guy is the some of the Fire Tribe Chief! He's our enemy!!" Kija yelled while pointing at him. "Interesting. Normally someone like that can't get near Yumi or Yona." Jae-Ha said. "It's complicated, but... when I see him like that, I get very suspicious of him." I then decided to jump on Jae-Ha's back. "Oi, Yumi. Don't just randomly jump on people's back." Jae-Ha complained. "I just wanted a piggy back ride." I pouted. "Alright. Anything for you Yumi." Jae-Ha said. "Yay! Also Kija, don't be mad at him. It's clear that he have feelings for my sister, but that's never gonna happen. So, don't get jealous Kija." I said teasingly wrapping my arm around Jae-Ha's neck. "Y-Yumi-hime! D-Don't tease me like that, Plus... it's n-not what you think." Kija stuttered with his face a little red. "Pft, sorry." I said laughing. I saw Yona feed him a chestnut bun and then he fainted after she walked away. "Hey, he just fainted." I said pointing at him. "That person is definitely going to become a disadvantage for the princesses." Kija said staring at him. "No, that only applies for Yona and not me." I told him. "Well, he definitely has some similarities to you..." Jae-Ha pointed out looking at Tae-Jun while he was still carrying me on his back. "True." I said bluntly. "How?!" Kija yelled. "Ask yourself Kija, you know your feelings the most right... when it comes to love." I said teasing him again. "Y-Yumi-hime!" Kija yelled at me feeling embarrassed. "Haha, I'm just kidding." I said flicking him in the forehead since he was standing in front and facing Jae-Ha and me. "Ite." Kija cried while holding his forehead. "Well, that's that. Jae-Ha, let me go. I'm going to help the villagers with some work. "What if I don't want to.~" Jae-Ha said with a flirting tone. "Then I will do this." I said hitting his head really hard. "Ite!" Jae-Ha yelled letting my go and holding his head which let me land on the ground. "That's what you get!" I said running off into the distance.