Chapter 1

A/N: This is the hair color of Yumi , the Cyan Dragon Warrior.

_____________________________________________________________

Long ago, the first baby princess was born from the Kouka Kingdom and was named Yumi. She has blue eyes with cyan hair. After a year on the same day that Yumi was born, she had a sister born on that day. Her hair was crimson colored along with purple eyes.

(Time Skip 16 Years later)

Third POV

King II was holding a ceremony of the 10th anniversary of his father's death, also announcing the matters of his two daughters' birthdays that will be coming soon. Meanwhile Princess Yona was at her room with her sister Princess Yumi and Min-Soo. Yona was preparing herself to get ready to go to the ceremony while Yumi was just helping Min-Soo convincing her that she looks perfectly fine to go to the ceremony.

Yona complains "But my hair is like a mess and the color of my hair looks weird and it won't straighten out like Yumi-nee-sama's!"

"Listen Yona, your hair looks perfectly fine and also my hair color is unusual too. So you don't have to worry." Said Yumi.

"But Soo-Won will be coming, I don't want him to see me like this!" Yona yelled.

"Well he is our childhood friend, so I think he would not really mind." Yumi said.

Later King II comes in with Hak who is the princesses' childhood friend and bodyguard.

She ran into her father while she was about to head out.

"Yona why are you in such a rush? Do you need to go somewhere?" Said King II

"Huh? I'm heading to the ceremony, don't tell me it ended without us greeting the people!"

"Oh it ended and we don't really need to show you guys to the people."

Min-Soo said "Well King II, she was busy fixing her hair."

"Also complaining that it looks weird." Yumi added.

"Nee-sama!!!"

"Oh, Yona your hair looks perfectly fine, and it doesn't look weird at all. Right Hak?"

"Yes King, her hair looks good. The only thing that is weird is actually her brain." He gives a weird grin.

"Hak, you stupid general." She grab everything she could find and throw it at Hak. Of course he caught everything.

Then all of a sudden, Yumi could hear a noise walking down the halls. Right away she knew who it is.

"Hey Yona, maybe you should stop throwing those things at Hak. I think someone is walking down the halls coming this way."

"Huh, someone is here, wait could it be him?!"

Yona rushed out of the room, running towards the someone she was expecting. Boom, she bumped into someone who seems familiar to her.

When Yona looked up, she saw Soo-Won. She ended up blushing after bumping into him.

"Yona-hime, what is the rush that you have to run in the hallway?" He ask.

"Yumi-nee said she heard someone, so I thought it would be you and came to pick you up."

"Oh, how nice of you Yona-hime!" As Soo-Won patted her head, Yumi walked down to where they were. After seeing her, Soo-Won ran to them and greet them.

"Hey Yumi-hime, how are you?"

"Yo, I'm fine." Yumi replied.

"That's good! You're birthday is also coming up soon isn't it. Wah, I'm so excited for you guys." Soo-Won said happily.