Chapter 33

Yumi's POV

"We're looking for a six years old girl. She has curly red hair up to her shoulders and wears a peach colored kimono. Hey, what's the girl's name?" Ogi-san asked Soo-Won which only got Soo-Won to make a X mark with his arms. "She's nameless! Does she have another features?" Ogi-san questioned. "Her eyes are large and cute! Also, she kind of looks like her." Soo-Won replied while pointing at me. "I don't see how a cute little girl would look that her..." I heard Ogi whispered. "Huh? Did you say something old man." I said sweetly while cracking my knuckles. "Ha...ha... Nothing!" He said quickly. "Is that going to help at all...?" Hak questioned. "I don't think so..." I replied. "All right boys! Look for a girl with eyes that are large and cute and also looks like that young lady! There's a chance she ran into some kidnappers... Move carefully!" Ogi commanded. Many information came with none that we are looking for until the last information came. "Won. In front of Hion-Dan's decoration shop, there was a girl that matched that description." A guy said. "Give me more details." He said. "I asked the store owner. The girl was stopped by a man. Apparently the man offered to buy something for the girl but she declined it." The guy reported. "What does he look like?" He asked. "It was a large dark-skinned man." He replied. "The business of abducting got darker..." Ogi said. "Ogi. In between the Eastern Upper District and the other districts... can you create a blockade at the gate and communication passageway for a little while?" Soo-Won asked him. 'Damn... Soo-Won is really smart when he is only 9 years old.' I thought. "A blockade... That's going to be complicated..." Ogi said. "You can't do it?" Soo-Won asked. "Who do you think I am? Wait a bit, I'll talk to some people. It'll be quick." Ogi said walking off. "Please and thank you!" Soo-Won yelled after him. "Wow Soo-Won. You're amazing." I said looking at him. "Haha... You think so." He said rubbing the back of his head. "Yep. Thank you for helping me look for Yona this way. It's a lot faster than us going around to look for her in the crowd." I said smiling while patting his head. "N-no problem. A-anything for you and Yona." He said stuttering. 'Aww. Little Soo-Won is so cute.' I thought. "Now let's meet up with Hak." I said.

"We're currently searching people around the gate and the communication passage." Soo-Won told Hak. "So you're looking for suspicious people." Hak said. "If Yona did get kidnapped, I don't think the kidnappers will harm her." I said. "Yeah, as Yumi said. We'll definitely find Yona." Soo-Won said. "Of course." Hak said. Then they fist pumped each other, but looked at me signaling to join in too. "I'll pass." I said running off. "Hey, Yumi! Wait for us." Soo-Won shouted at me. I was currently following behind Hak looking for the dark skinned man. "Hey, Yumi-hime. I think I found him." He told me then jumped on the guy's back. "Stop!" Hak screamed. "Wha-?! What's going on?!" The guy said confused. 'Wait... isn't that the Earth Tribe's General... lol. Of course he gets suspected. He has dark skin.' I thought mentally laughing. "What? You're the Earth Tribe's..." Hak said staring at him. "Aren't you General Mun-Dok's brat..." Guen-Tae said staring at Hak. "What are you doing here? What about the meeting?" Hak questioned him. "It finished. I'm going back home now. If you want piggy back ride, ask General Mun-Dok. This line is moving pretty slow though..." Guen-Tae said. "Hak! There's a dark-skinned man with a wagon. Do you see him?" I asked him. "Yeah." He said suddenly jumping off to go there. "Don't be so mischievous-!" Guen-Tae was about to say but was too late. I decided to jump on Guen-Tae's back for a piggy back ride. "Hey not another one!" He shouted looking back which only to find me. "Yo! What's up?" I said casually wrapping my around his neck. "Yumi-hime!" He shouted. "Shhhh! You're so loud." I said. "What are you doing out here?" He questioned me. "Nothing. Just watch Hak." I said which made both us look at him.

We saw him kick one of the kidnappers. "That kid does pretty well." Guen-Tae said smirking. "Doesn't he?! Hak is amazing!" Soo-Won said popping out of nowhere. We then saw the guy pulling out a knife. "A knife when he's against a kid... How pathetic." Guen-Tae said. "General Guen-Tae..." Soo-Won said nervously. 'I thought Mun-Dok was suppose to be behind the kidnapper. I guess he is running late. Guess I'll do something then.' I thought. I moved myself so that I'm sitting on Guen-Tae's shoulders. "Hey. What are you doing moving around like that. You know it's dangerous!" Guen-Tae said. "It's alright, I just need to get a better view." I said sweetly while pulling out a kunai that I hid in my kimono. "Oi, hime! What are you doing with that kunai!?" Guen-Tae shouted at me. "Yeah, Yumi. It's dangerous." Soo-Won said worried. "Don't worry." I said holding Guen-Tae head so I don't lose my balance when I throw the kunai. When the man was about to attack Hak, I threw the kunai as hard as I can causing it to pierce into his arm making him drop the knife. "Ite!" He shouted. I then saw a person behind the kidnapper. 'Oh no. He's dead.' I thought. "What are you doing to my grandson??!!" Mun-Dok screamed while grabbing his head and slamming it to the ground. "Damn, that's probably more painful than the kunai that I threw at him." I stated while looking at the scene. "Hime... Since when do you know how to throw a kunai...?" Guen-Tae questioned. "Ha...ha... Who knows. Just don't tell anyone okay?" I said to him and Soo-Won.

"Move!" We heard someone yell. We looked over there and saw General Joo-Doh pulling out his two sword glaring. "He went and took the juicy part." Geun-Tae said while holding my legs so I don't fall. We saw Yona run up to Hak and hugged him but then an angry Mun-dok appeared behind him grabbing his head. 'Well... he's dead... Probably me too.'  I thought when I felt a dark aura appearing in front of Soo-Won, Guen-Tae, and I. "I finally found you... Lord Soo-Won, Princess Yumi and Yona..." Joo-Doh said in a scary tone. "Joo... Joo-Doh-san..." Soo-Won said nervously. I could hear two people yelling at the same time with angry in their voice. "Exactly how did you sneak out?!" Joo-Doh yelled at Soo-Won. "It's fiiine. They also caught the kidnappers." Geun-Tae said. "Please be quiet, General Guen-Tae!" He said angrily as he continued back to scolding Soo-Won. 'Haha... What a sight, Hak getting yelled by Ojii-chan while Soo-Won is getting yelled by Joo-Doh. Maybe I should help them a bit.' I thought with a sweatdrop. "Saa. Joo-Doh-san, don't yell at a child like that. You know you might never get a wife if you do that." I said to him. "Yumi-hime!!!" Joo-Doh shouted at me. "Hahaha!!! Oh my god, you just got told by a girl. I think I like this princess." Guen-Tae said while laughing so hard. "General Guen-Tae! Stop laughing. Fine. Let's return to the castle." Joo-Doh said finally giving up. "Hey, Guen-Tae-san. Can you let me go?" I asked. "Why?" He asked. "I need to take care of the fight over there before Hak ends up dead..." I said pointing at Hak and jii-chan. "Oh, yeah. You probably should." He said lifting me off his shoulders and placing me on the ground. I ran to Hak and jii-chan and went in between them before jii-chan could hit Hak. "Hey, jii-chan. Let's calm down." I said. "Yumi-hime. Why should I when he put you guys in danger." He said. "Maa, it's not all Hak's fault. It was part of our fault too. Now forgive him please." I said giving him puppy eyes that I don't usually do. I see him struggling due to by puppy eyes. "Fine..." He said finally giving up. "Yay! Jii-chan is the best!" I said hugging him which he gladly accepted and carried me after that. "Let's head back to the castle." Jii-san said while walking towards the castle. "Alright. Bye Guen-Tae-san!" I yelled. "Bye. I hope to see you soon, since you caught my interest." He said waving his hand while smirking. 'Uhhh... That does not sound good...'

(Time Skip)

When we got back to the Castle, our father was hugging us tightly because he was relieved that we were safe. 'He's really worried. Probably because it hasn't been long since mother passed away.' I thought sadly. "Father. We are so sorry for worrying you. We will never do it again." I told him. After a few moment of bonding, I left to go find Hak and Soo-Won. I find them standing on a balcony having a chat. When they were done, I walked out, "Hey guys!" I yelled. "Yumi, are you fine? Where's Yona?" Soo-Won asked walking up to me. "Yeah. Father was just worried. Yona and I promised that we won't do that again. Yona is now hanging out with father. I told him that I was going to talk to you guys for a bit which he allowed me too." I said. "That's great." Soo-Won said relieved. "Oh, Yumi-hime. Thanks for saving me earlier." Hak said. "Hmm, when?" I asked. "I knew you threw the kunai, but I don't know how you know how to use it. Also saving me from getting beaten up by that old man." Hak replied. "Oh. No problem, also... can you keep the kunai part a secret...?" I asked. "Sure, since you've helped me. Well, I'm gonna go now. Bye." He said running off. "Well, I have to thank you too. You helped me from a long scolding from Joo-Doh." He said. *Sigh* "Soo-Won... you and Hak are clearly older than me. So, how about you guys try avoid from getting scolded." I said loudly. "Hehe... Sorry... But at times you act to much like a adult that our age doesn't really matter..." Soo-Won said nervously. 'No duh, I'm like over 2,000 years old if I was Yuki.' I thought. "Well, that's the past now. Let's go and rest. It's been a pretty long day today." I said walking back in. "Okay." Soo-Won said and ran to catch up with me and hold my hands while we walked back to each of our rooms.

A/N: That's it for the past... Take care!