Chapter 17

Yumi's POV

We woke up to where Kija said that he could feel the Green Dragon's presence. So we packed up our stuff and started traveling villages by villages until we got to this one abandoned village. *Sigh* Why must we see this. We came across this old man. So while Yona and the others were tending him... I was jumping roof to roof. If you are asking why, I remember when I searched online about Zeno, it said he followed us during our whole journey. Also because I don't want to hear them talking about father. So I was thinking of trying to at least find him and see if it is true. I heard rustling from bushes a couple of times already though... but if he is following why can't Kija sense him like is he that awesome. Whatever, the manga confirmed it anyway. 

Jumping to a tree I search for the sound. Then I heard something, that got to be him. I jumped to that place, I walked closer and closer. I can feel his presence of him GETTING NERVOUS. Maybe he doesn't want me to find him. *Sigh* Whatever knowing he is here that's okay. "Hmmm... I guess there is none of that medicine plant here." I said pretending that I was looking for the plants instead of him. I then jumped away, while doing that I heard him crying. Probably because I look like Yuki... well she is still me. Urgh... my life. 'Sorry... Zeno.' I think I need to tell him the truth of who I really am and my powers when we actually meet.

Unknown POV (You probably know who it is)

I hid in a bush around the area of the village. Following the Dragons is really hard. I then hear someone landing near here. I look up to see Shianryuu. I gasped quietly, I never really got to go close up to them. But looking at her, she looks really looks like Yuki, the first Cyan Dragon and Queen of Kouka. She walked closer to the place I was hiding at, I covered my mouth not trying to make any noises. She walked closer and closer, she then stopped. "Hmmm... I guess their is none of that medicine plant here." She said. She then jumps away. I then crying remembering how nice Yuki was to me out of everyone she loved. I loved her too but she had to die. She looks so much like her. After who knows how long of crying, I wipe my tears away and I sat there until the group moves. Looking up at the sky, I thought 'Don't worry guys... I will look over your descendants.'

Yumi's POV

I came back to the group. Hak smacked me lightly with his Guandao. "Where the heck have you been Yumi-hime." Hak said looking at me. I laughed awkwardly and said "Umm... Exploring the village?" Sheez, that came out more like a question. *Sigh* "Okay guys lets get going." Hak said. Phew that was close. I followed after them.

(Time skip)

We settle somewhere in the forest. So I jumped up to a tree and went to sleep.
In the middle of the night I hear arrows. I woke up and saw Yona practicing, after awhile I saw her on her knees crying. I jumped down and hugged her. "Shhh, Yona it's okay now." I whispered while she cries in my chest.

The very next morning we traveled for days and resting until we finally arrived at the Awa Port where we have to deal with that f*cking perverted Green Dragon. Also that stupid dude who is somewhat ruling over this place. *Sigh* this is going to be a long day. While I was thinking that, the people besides Hak, were fawning over the sea because this is their first time seeing it. 'Children these days...' Hak decided to leave and go buy weapons so the group and I settled at a abandoned hut. I then look through my pouch realizing I don't have much kunai left so I decided that I should go to town too. "Hey guys I'm going to town." I said. "Huh, why?" Yoon questioned. "I almost ran out of kunai, so I need to go buy some." I said. "Ok fine. Make sure to come back earlier ok." Yoon said. "Okay!" I walked over to Shin-Ah. "Hey Shin-Ah, can you watch over my katana while I'm gone?" I asked him. He nodded his head, I then gave him my katana. "Arigato Shin-Ah!" I said happily. I then headed of into the port knowing that I probably meet Jae-Ha. *Sigh* That one heck of a pervert.

(Time Skip)

I walked out of the weapon shop that I was shopping for kunai from. Dang the prices are so high for some kunais, jeez. I was walking around looking at shops and other stuff until... I bumped into to someone. I looked up and saw the pervert I was really hoping not to meet yet. "Sorry miss, are you okay?" Jae-Ha said looking at me. "Yes, now bye." I said trying to walk away. But someone stopped me, I feel someone pulling my arm. "Now now, don't just rush of miss. Wanna hang out with me." He said and winked. 'Ewww! Since he is not kneeling right now it's mean the blood thing will activate if Yona and I are together. WHY!!! IF HE SUFFERED THE PAIN I CAN AT LEAST RUN AWAY!!! DRAGON-DONNOS WHY MUST YOU SET THESE KIND OF RULES WHERE BOTH CRIMSON DRAGON AND CYAN DRAGON HAVE TO BE TOGETHER!!! *Sigh* I think I'm sighing to much.' I looked up to him and give him the sweetest smile and then yelled "IN YOUR DREAMS YOU DAMN PERVERT!" And so I hit his hand really hard making him let go of me and I ran. "Aww come on don't be that mean miss. I haven't seen a beauty like you here." He said skipping after me. 'Okay, me, a beauty? That is just wrong.' I quickly ran and turn many corners. I looked around to see if he is around. 'Phew, I finally lost him.' I thought. But I was wrong, when I turn around... I saw him smiling at me. "Hello miss suspicious." He said. 'So he thinks I'm suspicious because I try to go way too quickly. Heh, my mistake.' "God damn why are you so persistent you pervert." I said. "Aww... I'm not a pervert. You seem pretty cute, so I just wanted to hang out. All girls would do so if I ask but you are just so different. So I thought it would be interesting." 'Hmmm, he also came because he thinks I'm pretty. Okay.... never mind. "Oh you thought it would be interesting huh?" I said. "Let me show you what's interesting." Walking up to him with the sweetest smile I could do now. "Oh really, I would like to see it." He said with a smile. '*Sigh* He is so stupid.' I stopped in front of him and then you know what I did?
I kicked him so hard in the stomach that he was sent flying and hitting a fence. "That's what's interesting you perv. Learn your lesson." I said walking away. I then heard him mutter "Damn she is so powerful, pretty, and suspiciously mysterious." Then he fainted. Looks like he didn't learn his lesson and seriously, suspiciously mysterious! What the crap is that!
I then traveled back to where the camp is. I got there and saw Hak, seems like he already met him. "Yo guys I'm back!" I said. "Finally, it took you forever just to buy weapons." Yoon said kind of mad. "Ehh, sorry I was wondering around to different shops to see if there is anything to buy." I said putting my hand on the back of my head. "Oh, did you buy anything?" He said happily. "Umm... no..." I said nervously. "You traveled to shops and you didn't buy anything!!!" Yoon shouted. "Wow, Yumi-hime. I thought you are responsible." Hak said. "YOU SHOULDN'T BE TALKING HAK. LIKE IF YOU BOUGHT ANYTHING!!!!" I yelled throwing a kunai in the process, but he just dodged it. "Well Yoon, you see there was a reason..." I started. "What reason do you have." Yoon said looking pissed. "Well... I bumped into this one heck of a perverted dude. He was flirting was me and trying to ask me out and I rejected and he won't give up so I got chased... I saw that it was coming to no end so I kicked him so hard that he went flying and hit a fence." I said with an innocent look. I heard people say "Yep, that is Yumi-hime for you." Except for Yona "A pervert?" Yona questioned out of nowhere. "Yeah a pervert." I replied. "HOW DARE HE FLIRT WITH YUMI-HIME!!! I WILL KILL THAT DUDE IF I EVER SEE HIM!" Kija yelled holding his claws up with this fire aura around him while Shin-Ah had and fan fanning him to make him cool down. 'Jeez what's wrong with everyone.' Everyone went to the hut to sleep while I stood outside going to a tree nearby. When I got there, I use my super hearing to hear Jae-Ha playing his Er-hu. He then stopped playing so I then fell asleep waiting for the next morning.