Chapter 31

Yumi's POV

We are all gather around the place where we have built our tent at. I was just casually sipping some tea. "I heard some interesting rumors when I was strolling around the outside." Hak said out of nowhere. "Oh, what is it?" Yoon asked. "I heard people say that the Starlight Warrior has appeared again. They said that it was definitely her because of the cyan hair they saw." Hak replied. That right made me choke on my tea which made place the cup of tea quicky on the floor while covering my mouth. *Cough* *Cough* "Ah, Miss you should be careful." Zeno said patting me on the back. "Sorry. I'm was just surprised by what Hak just said." I said fully recovered from choking on tea. "Why are you surprised though, Yumi?" Jae-Ha asked looking at me. "Ummmmm..." I said avoiding his gaze. "That's because she's the Starlight Warrior. Even rumors said that it might be Yumi-hime and that she didn't really die." Hak replied bluntly. "WHAT!!" Kija and Jae-Ha shouted surprised along with Shin-Ah who had a tiny shocked look on his face. "Is it true?!" Kija asked me. "Yeah, ojo-chan is that legendary rumored warrior?" Jae-Ha questioned further. I looked Hak giving him the 'thanks a lot' look which clearly showed that I was pissed. Guess what, he just looked away casually drinking his tea. *Sigh* "Yeah, it's true. I have magically been able to escape out of the castle at times helping people defeat the bad guys which got me that name. Not trying to be rude...but the castle's protection really sucks since I was able to escape outside multiple times." I told them. "Now you mentioned it... There were times when I wanted to look for Nee-san and talk to her... but I couldn't find her. So, you were outside of the castle, no wonder I couldn't find you." Yona stated. "Wow, I always wanted to meet her. I can't believe it's you!" Kija said happily with stars in his eyes. "Okay, chill. Hak, it's all your fault." I said. "Oh, how?" He asked. "It's because you have been forcing me to fight random bandits that this rumor has started! Now people will suspect that I'm still alive when I'm trying to hide the fact that I'm alive!" I shouted at him. "Oh, yeah. I remember that. I thought it would be a good training for you since you might have gotten rusty which is not allowed since you are that rumor legendary warrior." He said with a smirk on his face. "You-you, you are not even denying it! What's with that smirk!" I shouted while unsheathing my katana getting ready to charge at him which he gladly took his Guandao out of nowhere getting ready to fight me. But before I could reach him... Zeno literally hugged me from behind restraining me from moving. I also saw Hak getting restrained by Kija and Jae-Ha with Shin-Ah in between us. "Hey! Zeno let go of me. Shin-ah, get out of the way." I said annoyed. "Maa... Yumi, you should calm down right?" Zeno said looking at the other Dragons. "Yeah, yeah." Kija said quickly. "Hak you should also put that weapon away, same to you ojo-chan." Jae-Ha said nervously which Shin-ah agreed to by aggressively nodding his head. "Fine." I said putting the katana back in its sheath with Hak put his Guandao somewhere. "Thank god you guys didn't fight. The Thunder Beast and Starlight Warrior fighting might summon chaos. You two don't do that anymore!" Yoon shouted at us. "Sorry... mom." I said. "Good that you under-. Huh? Did you just call me mom!?" Yoon shouted finally noticed what I said. "Oops, sorry." I said hiding behind Yona. "Maa, Yoon. Nee-san was joking around. Let's all calm down again." Yoon nodded. "Tch, I really wanted to fight Yumi-hime and see her true power." Hak said. "Well, too bad. You won't see it." I said sticking out my tongue which made Hak got annoyed.

(Time Skip)

We are now carrying two buckets that hung on the edge of a long wood piece that was on our shoulder. I was carrying it so easily while Yona on the other hand... "It's too much for you!" Yoon shouted while pulling a wagon. "Princess Yona, you look like a newborn fawn. Look how easily your sister is carrying it." Hak said. "Hak, don't point me out. Everyone is different okay? It's not like Yona had done the training I have done." I told him. "Princess, I can..." Kija offered but only got rejected by her. "I'm okay... I need to build up my strength. Besides... even one container is a lot. They need water, right?" Yona said in a struggling tone. Then a voice could be heard in the distance with a horse galloping. "Princesses! Did you come here too?" Tae-Jun questioned happily. "Tae-Jun." Yona said. "To be able to meet you two in a place such as this... It must be fate." Tae-Jun said. "More like stalking." I whispered to which Hak heard and snickered. "Yumi-hime, did you say something?" Tae-Jun asked me. "Haha... no. I didn't say anything." I said innocently. "Oh, okay, Even taking the effort to ride my horse such a long way was-" He started off but suddenly got cut off. "White Snake, drag him off." Hak said. "Okay." Kija causally replied gripping his dragon hand on Tae-Jun's head. "Now, now. Kija, we don't need another dead person..." I started off and saw Tae-Jun looked at me with stars in his eyes thinking that I don't want him dead. So, I came up with a great response. "Because it's a pain to drag a dead person and to bury him." I said plainly. "Haha, that's a good one." Hak said laughing while hitting his thigh. "Hime!" Tae-Jun cried. "Sorry. I was just stating the truth." I said. "Well, you're just in time. Tae-Jun, come with us." Yona told him. "Yes! Of course! I'll hold your and your sister's baggages!" He said happily while hugging the horse's neck. "I see. I'll leave it to you." Hak said. "Great! We have ourselves a cart!" Yoon said happily. "Who said I would carry yours?!" Tae-Jun exclaimed.