Chapter 7

(Flashback)

Third POV

Yumi and Yona's mother has died. Their father knee to the ground covering his face and crying. Yumi and Yona were by his side. Yona spoke "Don't cry, father. I'm here, also onee-sama, even if mother's gone. You're not alone, father. And... I have Soo-Won by my side.

"Yona! Look! It's snow!" Soo-Won said. Yona simply replied "Yeah." Soo-Won then went off to make a snowball. "I made a snowball!" Yona just stood there looking down. He went off and came back. "I made something strange! Yona..." Soo-Won said looking worried. Yona suddenly came back to thoughts. "I-I'm fine! I'm going to perk up so father will stop crying!" Yona shouted. She did a jump turn and then landed, hearing a ugh! "Ugh?" Yona questioned looking down where she landed. "You're heavy." Hak said out of nowhere. Yona stepped away, while Soo-Won cheered that Hak was here.

"Watch your step next time, Hime-sama. Just when I was feeling good" Hak said with a tick mark on his head. "Why were you even lying down there?" She questioned. "I was making a mark, a living proof on this earth." Hak answered. "Huh?" Both Yona and Soo-Won said. Then a new voice answered them. "If you see white snow on the ground, it's human nature to want to dive into the snow with arms and legs stretched out, right Hak?" Yumi said walking to them. "Yay! Yumi is here now!" Soo-Won said excitedly. "Yumi-hime, you took the words right out of my mouth." Hak said staring at her with shock. "Oh, gomenna Hak."

Yona then sneaked off laughing. Then a snowball landed on Hak's face making him yell a ah! "You make a great target for a snowball." Yona said while holding a snowball. "Oh?" Hak started getting up, then throwing a lot of snowballs at Yona. Also Yona throwing many snowballs at Hak. During the fight Soo-Won cheered how amazing Hak was to get Yona's energy back. While Yumi just stand there knowing what was going to happen next. Along the fight Yumi and Soo-Won got hit by snowballs.

The next thing you know was Yona lying on the futon with fever along with Yumi with a light fever. Soo-Won sitting there, anime crying that Yona's energy was gone. "I guess playing in the snow was too much for the princesses." Hak said with a sweat drop. "I'm sorry Yumi, Yona." "If you take your medicine and rest, you will get better soon." Said the nurse. "Hey, where's father?" Yona question. "The king is busy right now, but he'll come over soon." The nurse replied. Hak and Soo-Won said somethings to make them cheer up. "You guys should probably leave before you get the sickness from us." Yumi said. "It'll be alright. I feel just fine. My body feels nice and warm right now." Soo-Won answered back. "I see snowballs hallucination from playing to much." Hak answered. "That is probably because you are sick." Yumi said staring at them with disbelief that they don't know that they are sick.

(Moments later)

Hak and Soo-Won sat there lifeless. "I told you." Yumi said then sighed. "Nurse! You got more patients!" Yona yelled swinging her arms around. The next thing that happen was Soo-Won was next to Yona on a futon and Hak was next to Yumi. "No wonder there were snowballs flying around me." Hak said sickly. "Don't you two need to go home?" Yona questioned. "They say it's better to stay here to prevent an outbreak." Soo-Won replied. "But recently, I've been holding hands with Yona while we sleep, so it's the usual." 'Oh yeah, they were. I kinda forgot about that.' Yumi thought. Hak got up "You guys do that?!" Hak said. "I'm going to leave." "Hak, I suggest you not to leave or you will get whipped." Yumi said. "Huh? I'm still leaving." "No, the four of us can hold hands!" Soo-Won said getting up too. "You're joking!" Then the door slide open, showing an angry Mun-Dok. "Grandpa?!" Hak exclaimed. "Twerp, You threw snow at the princesses and gave them a cold?!" Mun-Dok yelled angrily. "It's common courtesy to throw snow when it's right in front of you!" Hak replied looking scared. "Turn around! I'm going to give you a whipping!" He said holding a whip swinging it around, until "Please stop, General! He is sick." The nurse yelled.

Mun-Dok turned around leaving. "I told you and you won't listen." Yumi look at Hak with a smirk. "You're right. I'm staying here... If I go home, I will get killed." Soo-Won looked at Hak and asked "That is the leader of the Wind clan, General Mun-Dok right?" "Yeah, so?" "General Mun-Dok is my hero. I didn't know he was your grandfather!" Soo-Won said excitedly. "I'm an orphan. I'm not related to grandpa by blood." "Oh, is that so." "I'm just his adopted son." Hak replied. "But, Mun-Dok came. He likes you Hak." Yona said smiling. "Yeah so true, he likes you soo much since he is willing to whip you." Yumi said with a smirk. "I don't know about that and Yumi, I feel like what you said was the opposite of love!" Hak yelled. "Oh is that so, I never noticed." Yumi replied acting that she knows nothing while getting up. Yu-Hon came in next and held a little talk with Soo-Won, after he finished talking he came to Yumi and said "You get well too." Yu-Hon said while patting her head. "Okay, bye Uncle Yu-Hon." Yumi said laying down. Yumi heard Yona murmur something about Uncle Yu-Hon being scary or something along the lines of that. 'He doesn't seem like how Yona just described him. I mean he did do some stuff in the past before we were even born. Those stuff can make people have certain rumors about Yu-Hon since what he did was cruel. The world was already a cruel place, those people just don't have enough understanding about the other cruel things that happened in this world. But there is one thing that I can confirm about Yu-Hon for now, it's that I don't know much about him.' Yumi thought.