Chapter 12

Yumi's POV

We reached Ik-Soo's and Yoon's house, so then we laid Yona and Hak on a mat. "I'm surprised you made it down that cliff with no harm," Yoon said breaking the silence. "Oh, you knew huh. Well, thanks to my skill." I said sarcastically. "Well, whatever, I'm gonna start treating them. Especially this guy." He said pointing at Hak. "Oh, thank you..." 'Pretending I don't know his name.' "Yoon." He replied. "Arigato, Yoon. My name is Yumi. I will help you out." I said. "You know how to?" He asked. "Yeah, I do." Then we started bandaging them up and putting medicine on them.

(Time Skip)

After we finished, Yoon grabbed an orange slice and start squeezing it in Yona's mouth. Yona then woke, "Are you awake? Eat this, my hand is tired." Yoon said shoving the orange slice into her mouth. "Who are you?" Yona said with the orange slice in her mouth. "I'm Yoon, just a beautiful boy passing by, no need to remember me." He said mixing the medicine thing in a bowl. "And who are you guys? You guys are tough to survive a fall from that cliff." She rubbed her head and dropped her orange slice out of her mouth. "Cliff... that right! I..." Yona started to say. 'Jeez, memories are always the problem.' I thought while wiping Hak's face with a cold wet cloth. "Hak! Where's Hak?!" Yona started screaming. "Hak? Oh, that guy with the black hair you were with is over there." He said and pointed over here. Yona then looked over.

"Hak!" Yona yelled. She then looked up surprised. "Onee-sama!" She yelled and walked over. "Yo," I said. "Why are you here?" She questioned. "Oh, I saw you guys fall over the cliff when I made it to where you guys are. So I followed you guys down." I said. "What! Are you hurt anywhere?" She asked worriedly. "I'm fine, you should be worrying about yourself and Hak," I said getting up and walking to the place where I placed the water bucket. "Hak..." She said worriedly. "He's alive, but barely. I was able to get the poison out of his system with Yumi, but he has a sword wound to his chest, contusions everywhere, and a few broken ribs. If Yumi and I treated him any later, he would have bleed to death. He probably protected you when falling off the cliff." He said taking out random plants and putting them back again next to me because the water bucket I placed was there. I was just washing the cloth. "Eh?" Yona looked at us.

"Because he was on the ground with his arm around you," I replied in his place. She looked at Hak and put her hand together closing her eyes. "Hak..." Yona said. "The trees acted as a buffer," Yoon said, the epic falling scene here, Yoon continued "He went above and beyond for you. Who is he? Your boyfriend?" He asked. Yona shook her head. "Nope, not at all." 'Yona, yet I ship you guys together. Sigh' "I see... I feel sorry for the guy." He said starring of to the distance. I sweatdropped, I then finish washing the cloth and stand up and walked to Yona and kneeled down next to her. The Yona looked around, "Is this the bottom of the valley? Do you live here?" She questioned. This conversation continued while I was spacing out until Ik-soo came running in and started talking random stuff about praying to God and yeah. He then fell and looked over at us, he then got up and came to us started to talk about stuff and introducing himself. Then he said ours identifies and blurted out his identity. He got really nervous and started to sweatdrop nervously. Yoon said some things that I total forgot what it is, then Ik-Soo started rubbing the back of his head.

"You're the oracle? You knew we were coming over here too?" Yona questioned. Ik-Soo then started talking about his so what called job and you started saying how he doesn't get paid and how he got kicked out of the castle, sigh, just great. I started to find this really annoying so I went out for a walk.

When I got back, Yoon started to talk about stories that Yona never knew. Me, just being me went to sleep.

(Time Skip)

I woke up at night and found both Hak and Yona gone. 'Hehehehe, my chance has come.' I took my phone and ran to the spot where they are. I found Hak putting his hand on Yona's face, so I quickly open the camera app getting ready to take that picture where they were close to kissing. 3,2,1, and click, perfect. 'What a wonderful view.' I was enjoying it till Yona bonks Hak's forehead. And then started talking how he was just checking his temperature. 'Ahhh, Yona is still too innocent!' Okay now they are finished flirting, let's play a prank. 'Hehehe, good thing that I brought two kunais and my katana. I grabbed the two kunais and threw it at Hak. He quickly grabbed his Guandao and hit them away to a nearby tree. I grabbed my other katana and ran to the bush behind him very quickly without him noticing. "Who's there!?" He yelled protecting Yona. I ran out of the bush and pulled out my katana from its sheath and charged at him.

Cling, both of our weapon crashes at each other. We were both putting force into it 'Wow, looks like we are almost at the same level.' I thought. Hak then stop when he noticed that the attacker was me. "Yumi-hime!" He said surprised. I put my katana back in its sheath. "WOW, Hak you are still so good at fighting even when your hurt!" I said acting all surprised. "Yumi-hime, why are you here? Also, why do you know how to fight?" Hak asked. I walked to the tree to get my kunais and said: "The first question you can ask Yona, and the answer to the second question is if you heard of the Starlight Warrior, that's me." I brought another shock to Hak and then Yona explained to him why I'm here. "Okay, if we're done, let's go back.

(Time Skip)

It was morning and Yona was explaining to Hak how this is the oracle's place while listening to her Hak was stealing bread from the basket on Yoon's head. Hak, Yoon, and I then walk towards the waterfall and see Yona and Ik-Soo. Ik-Soo started to deliver the God's voice.

Darkness falls on Earth.

With the Dragons' blood,

they arise, once again.

Following the ancient pledge,

the four dragons will gather

to protect the sovereign.

The sword and shield awake,

the Crimson Dragon will finally return from the dawn,

and the Cyan Dragon will finally return from the morning.

He then fell, we all sweatdropped. Then we started talking about the story of the Crimson Dragon AND the Cyan Dragon. Ending it with both Crimson and Cyan Dragon fell into deep sleep. 'Yeah that happen to me, wasn't the best memory.' Then he told us to find the Four Dragons and all that.

(Time Skip - After all the arguments between Yoon and Ik-Soo)

Hak, Yona, and I stand there in the trees as we watch them have their happy moments. The next morning we were about to set off on our journey until Hak and Yona asked what's in the bag. Yoon took everything out and put everything back in because Hak and Yona just walk off not interested. Yoon then said goodbye to Ik-Soo. I went up to Ik-Soo, "Take care of yourself okay?" I said looking into his purple eyes. "I will, you know the path. So, have a fun and a safe trip okay?" He said closing his eyes and smiling. "I will! Bye!" I ran to the three and change my hair to brown.

"Hurry up!" Hak yelled. "Sorry," I said. Yoon then looked at me. "Why is your hair brown now?" he asked confused. "Oh, I can change my hair to brown and back to cyan. I changed it to brown for safety." I explained. He nodded. LET'S START OUR JOURNEY THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS. 'Hehehe, can't wait to meet the dragons.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thanks for all the support guys. ; )