Chapter 20

Yumi's POV

The next morning, I was helping people carrying stuff onto the ship. Dang, some of these stuff are heavy. The people who saw me carrying a lot of stuff complimented how strong I was. After all the loading are done, I went to town for a walk. A long walk in fact, I walked until it was night. I walked to the cliff side and started singing towards the sea.

(This song belongs to the anime movie: Sayonara no Asa ni Yakusoku no Hana o Kazaro. Sung by rionos.)

chippoke na hoshi yo
mawari tsudzukete
afuresou ni kagayaite
nagarete iku
kirei na mama de

arukidasu ai wo tsurete
kanaderu you ni
shinjiteru donna katachi demo
taiyou wa noboru kara kitto

chippoke na hoshi yo
ochita namida wa
afuresou na yasashi sa wo
misete kureru
mou ichidou waratte

sono mune no naka ni wa nani ga aru no?

arukidasu ai ni natte
hikari no naka e
daijoubu donna mirai demo
taiyou wa noboru kara kitto

Once I finished, I heard rustling from nearby bushes. 'Did he really have to follow me all the way up here?' I thought sweat dropping. 'I should probably talk to him at least. Hmmm... How should I start off?? Ahhhhh! Whatever gives now.' "Ne, I know you are there. You can come out if you want to. I notice that you have been following us. I might not exactly know who you are, but I have a feeling that it's you, Ouryuu-san. But that doesn't matter, thank you for looking after us the whole journey." I said. I was waiting for a least some sort of response, you know. Like he can makes some rustling sound. I spoke up, "You know, you can respond by rustling the bush." He then rustle the bush. I let out a small laugh. "I gotta go. See you soon if possible." I said walking away. 'I bet Hak and Yona are having their moment. Hehehe.'

Unknown POV

I follow the Cyan Dragon up to the cliff side, seeing her standing there under the bright moonlight facing the sea. She then started to sing. I closed my eyes listening to her voice, it was so beautiful. After she finished singing, I moved a little making the bush make noises. 'Oh shoot.' I thought. "Ne, I know you are there. You can come out if you want to. I notice that you have been following us. I might not exactly know who you are, but I have a feeling that's it's you, Ouryuu-san. But that doesn't matter, thanks you looking after us the whole journey." She said. 'She knew that I followed her the whole journey and never thought about ratting me out. Wait! She knew I was Ouryuu? How should I respond?!' I thought ruffling my hair. "You know, you can respond by rustling the bush." She said. 'Oh, never thought of that.' I rustle the bush to respond back. She let out a small laugh and said, "I gotta go. See you soon if possible." She then walk away leaving me here smiling at her kindness that's just like 'hers'.

(Time Skip)

Yumi's POV

The next morning, I jumped out of the tree I was sleeping on and walked to the boat. When I got there, I heard a lot of noises. "Hey, what's going on?" I questioned. "Where have you been Yumi-hime!!?" The girl that looks like Yoon yelled at me. "Yoon...? Is that you?!" I said acting surprise. "OF COURSE IT IS!" He yelled. I let out a laugh. "Hmmm... Since you are here, Yumi, I will have you go too." Gi-Gan said. "Umm... Go where?" I asked pretending not to know. "Yeah, that's a good idea. Yumi-hime knows how to fight." Hak said. "Alright, it's decided." Gi-Gan snapped her fingers. She doesn't plan on telling me what's going on, does she. Yona and Yoon pulled me to the inside of the ship with some random clothes and makeup. 'Oh no, please I don't want this!!!' I screamed in my mind. 

After a while, I came out dressing all girly in these weird kimono that is light blue. It also came along with me putting a hairpin in my hair, newly bought blue ribbon that I had lost before, my old pair of star earrings, and red lipstick. 'Now this is really disturbing me. I hate long dresses and makeup!' "Wow, you look pretty." I hear people say. "Wow, hime-sama. If you actually dress all girly, you can look pretty." Hak said with an amused face. I grew an irk mark. "Are you saying I'm not pretty even if I dress up in my fighting clothes!?" I asked loudly with this dark aura surrounding me. "No no. That's not what I meant. You look pretty with whatever clothes you have and whether you have makeup or not. Right minna." Hak said nervously holding his hand up. Everyone nodded their heads quickly. "Aw, you think so." I said smiling 'innocently', the dark aura was now gone. Gi-Gan came up to me and explained everything. I mean there is no need since I know, I also hid a few kunais somewhere in my clothes during the explanation. So, we then took off to the place where we can 'get a job'.

(Time Skip)

"Hmmm, so you want to work here?" Ask the old perverted man. "Uh-huh! And I heard that it's like totally well-paid!" Yoon said in a girl voice. 'Wow! He is so amazing.' I thought. After the negotiation, he lead us to this room and told us to wait for a few moments. He then close the door, I looked around the dark room. 'Jeez, it's pretty dark in here.' I thought. Yona then bend down hitting her legs to make her stop shaking. Yoon called out her name and was about to ask if she was alright. But then the floor open making us drop down through the hole. 'Oh great. I better make a proper landing or else I might get myself injured like Yona and be unable to protect them.'
After falling down there, we got blindfolded and put in a moving vehicle. 'Dang it's so quiet.' When we got there, this dude lead us to a door and opened it. There, we saw a lot of women locked it there. Damn, they're using us for business. "Hurry up and get in!" The dude yell from behind us pushing us so hard making us fall to the floor. 'YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!!!' I yelled in my mind. Yona then winced and look at her sprained ankle. I went to her and started to heal it. "Yona, I can't fully heal this, but this will make it less painful. That is the best I can do, sorry." I said. "It's okay onee-san. This is enough." Yona said and smile. Then the door opened, letting us see the person I wanted to kill right here and now.