Chapter 4

(A/N: Back with another chapter. This is a picture of Yumi's fighter clothes. Also she is suppose to have shorts but i can't find a one to my liking with shorts on. So just pretend she has a black short close to the pick part of the leggings. Thanks and please enjoy the chapter!

Yumi's POV

Hmm looks like it's raining, meaning the time is almost here. How long have I been in this world? Maybe more than 2,000 years to be thinking of it. Standing here right now is still unbelievable. I also can't believe how stupid the way I died was. It just like how everyone person who gets reborn to a new world will die that way which is just wow. But nevertheless, I enjoy being in this world more than my old world that was plain boring. This world has more excitement since it is an anime world, so of course. I think back to the time when I was still back at my old world moments before the accident happened.

(Flashback)

Back then, I was just a normal 16 years old named Sora. I was also an anime watcher but not exactly an otaku, but my favorite anime of all times was the anime Akatsuki no Yona or Yona of the Dawn. One day I finished another anime and then I was scrolling through Youtube, then a recommendation pop up. Then I just start watching the first episode, just that one episode made me addicted to that anime and I binge watch the anime and finished it in one day. I was planning to read the manga but I wanted to wait to see if the next season comes or not.

After that I fell asleep, I woke up at 6:00 am, next I was getting ready to go out for my daily exercises. I was running for like about half an hour. Then I started walking home and look right and left to cross the road. And who knows how a random car was speeding so fast and I got a clear look to see the driver sleeping. I tried to ran as fast as I can, but the car was out of control.

Then BAM, the car hit me, I slowly started to black out with the pain that hit me from the car. I last thing I saw was my parents running to me calling my name. Oh how nice of god to let me see my parents again. This is just one of the stupidest way to die. I let the darkness come to me, but then I woke up in the middle of nowhere in a white space. WAIT A MINUTE I THOUGHT I WAS DEAD!!! Wait I might just be in heaven. Then all of a sudden a dragon pop right in front of me. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD WITH THINGS MAGICALLY POPPING UP!!!

"Hello." The dragon said. WAIT HOW IS THE DRAGON SPEAKING!!

"Umm, what the heck are you??"

"I am the Cyan Dragon and I am here to ask you if want to the dragons power."

"Wait, the dragon's power?" 'This got to be a joke right?!!'

"Yes I want to sent you down to accompany my brother who is now a human."

"Your brother was a dragon and is now a human at Earth." 'Wait a minute why does this sound so familiar?'

"Yes, when I am reincarnated in human world, I will be you and you will have the powers of the dragon. My soul will be along with you."

"Umm sure... but can't you also just become human and go down?"

"The Dragon Gods have forbidden that."

"Then why not drink your blood?"

"Because that wouldn't exactly be me. Anymore questions?"

"No..."

The dragon then entered my body and a bright light come out of nowhere. I went into that light and in front of me and saw the beginning of what seems to be the Kouka Kingdom. OH NOW I SEE WHY IT WAS SO FAMILIAR!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIED AND NOW I AM REBORN INTO THE WORLD OF AKATSUKI NO YONA!!! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE. OMG! Now I can do whatever I want to do. I can also meet the characters and become their friends. Maybe even a love relationship? Nah, like that will ever happen to a person like me who has no luck with love. Well ignoring that, let's enjoy my new life here in this new world!

(Flashback End)

I remember becoming King Hiryuu's sister and I was Queen Shianryuu. I also remember becoming friends with the first generation dragons! They were super fun to be with, too bad they don't appear in the anime or manga that much except for Zeno. As I was getting use to the world I slowly discovered the powers of this dragon. But there is more to this dragon then I thought, just how many powers do this Cyan Dragon have? I guess I just have to discover them slowly since there is no need for a rush.

The powered I discover already is that I have the memories of my other life and the ability to heal other people. Well now I need to focus because the danger will soon come. I then went to my wardrobe and grabbed out my fighting clothes with my shorts, and blue fighting boots and finally my green cloak. I then grabbed my blue katana and tuck it through my blue obi and some kunais. Looks like they are going to find out my secret of knowing how to fight. The only one that knows about this was father. He didn't mind if it was just practice and not real fighting. But sorry father I have to really use weapons this time to protect Yona and Hak and of course myself or else how am I going to live up to the name Starlight Warrior? The legendary woman samurai that pops out of nowhere and started saving people who needs help. Let's get the story started, now I just need to follow the plan that I came up with.