Chapter 32

A/N: This chapter and the next will be about the past. Now let's go on with the chapter!

(10 Years Ago)

Yumi's POV (Age 7)

"It's brighter the the stars in the sky. I wonder what's happening. Do you know, Nee-sama?" Yona said looking out the balcony window. "Saa, I don't know." I said. "Yumi, Yona, you've never been to the town of the castle?" Soo-Won asked. "Princess Yona has no sense of direction, so she'd get lost unlike her sister." Hak said teasingly while eating grapes. "Who has no sense of direction?!" Yona yelled while grabbing random things and throwing it at Hak which only got caught by him. "I'm glad you two are such good friends." Soo-Won said smiling. "How can you see it like that, Soo-Won?!" Yona yelled again. "Okay guys, chill. Hak, stop insulting my sister all the time... even though most of what you said is true." I said breaking up the fight. "Nee-sama!" Yona yelled at me while throwing a cup at me. I caught the cup with one hand and looked at her. "Yona, it's dangerous to throw things at people, you know that right?" I asked her. "Yeah, Yeah. Just like what Yumi-hime said. I'm surprised that you caught that though." Hak said. *Sigh* 'Why can't I just live a peaceful life when I'm in my favorite anime.' I thought. "We've only seen the castle's town from here. Father says that we can't go because it's dangerous." Yona said sadly. "Really?" Soo-Won asked us. "Yep." I replied. "Do you guys what to go?" Soo-Won asked. "Huh?" Yona said. "Do you guys want to go see the castle's town?" Soo-Won asked. "W-we can't! Father has forbidden us from doing that. Because it's dangerous outside. First of all, I don't really... want to go outside..." Yona said. "Well, that's obviously a lie." I said. "Then, shall we go?" Soo-Won asked. Yona nodded her head. 'Oh great. We are definitely going to get in trouble from what I remember.' I thought. "Yumi, what about you?" Soo-Won questioned. "Umm..." I started but only to see puppy eyes from Yona and Soo-Won. *Sigh* "Fine, I'll go." I replied.

(Time Skip)

We are currently at the town but can't go any further because Yona was hiding behind a wooden wall. "Yona." Hak said. "Yona, come on. It's okay." Soo-Won said. "Yona, aren't you the one who said that you want to go to town?" I asked her. "But..." Yona started off. "If you stand there trembling in fear, you'll bring attention to yourself. You chatter horribly loud at the castle, after all!" Hak told her. "Wha...! I don't chatter horribly loud!" Yona yelled trying to hit Hak. "Okay, you came out." Hak said making Yona realize and start looking at the town in awe. "There's so many people...!" Yona shouted. "Of course there are, this is a town after all." I stated obviously. "There's a Five Tribe meeting going on right now. Let's play around until the meeting ends." Soo-Won said. "But you know some bizarre secret pathways, huh?" Hak questioned him. "It's a daily adventure!" Soo-Won said excited. "Do you two come here often?" Yona questioned them. "My grandpa brings me once in a while." Hak answered. "That sounds great. I want to come with General Mun-dok too." Soo-Won said. "What about you, Soo-Won?" I asked him. "I've come just a few times. Now then, let's go. Let's go!" Soo-Won said. Since Yona was short, she kept bouncing just to see pass the adults. "Heh. Princess Yona." Hak said then lifts her up and let her sit on his shoulders to her see better. "Can you see now?" Hak asked Yona. "Y-yes. Th-there's a musician over there!" Yona said. "Okay, okay. Soo-Won?" Hak said looking back only to find him slowly catching up due to the crowd. Hak reached his hand out signaling Soo-Won to hold it which he did. "What? It's creepy." Hak told him when he heard him laugh. "If I had a big brother... It would feel something like this, don't you think?" Soo-Won told him. "Oh... In Fuuga, there are a lot of smaller kids. You guys are easy compared to them." Hak replied. "Say, Yumi. Hold my hand so we don't get separated." Soo-Won told me since I was following behind them. "I refuse." I told him blunty. "Ehh. Why?" Soo-Won complained. "Because I'm not an immature brat who gets lost in the crowd." I told him blunty which made him anime cry. "Hey Hak, what's that?" Yona asked looking at a pot of food. "It's the first time I've seen food like this." Hak told her looking at it. "Do you guys want to try it?" Soo-Won asked Yona and I.