Chapter 18

Yumi's POV

The very next morning we were walking alone near the cliff side because Kija and Shin-Ah sense the Green Dragon's presence. Hak then spoke up "Hey, I'm going off on my own for a bit. I want to look at weapons in town. I'm the only one that can pick." I then spoke up, *Cough* "I don't think you are the only that can pick here HAK!" Hak then looked at me. "Ah, gomen Yumi-hime. I forgot. Anyway, Mr. White Snake, please hold this." Hak said handing his Guandao to Kija. Hak then patted Yona on the head and walked away. Yoon shouted at him to buy some stuff. We then continued to walk while the people were talking about how Hak was acting all weird because of women. We then end up at the cliff side looking down at a pirate ship. Kija and Shin-Ah said that his presence was disappeared. 'Of course it would be. This brat is keep RUNNING AWAY!'

(Time Skip)

So I suggested to Yona and Yoon that we should go find Hak. Hehehe.' Just because he is at THAT place and Yona and Yoon are suppose to find him there lol. We also went there because Kija sensed his presence. So we arrived at the place and saw Hak's back. "Hey! What are you doing there!?" Yoon shouted all of a sudden with me covering my ears from the loudness. 'Jeez, sometimes hearing ability can be pain in the butt.' Hak looked back with a such normal face that sooner turned into a shock face. "Yoon! Hime-tachi! Why are you here. No, this isn't what it looks like. He made me come..." He said pointing his thumb at Jae-Ha but he's already gone, while I was playing with my no longer cyan hair but dark brown hair since it's kind of troublesome. 'Now thinking about it... I only turned my hair back when I greet the dragons.' "HE'S GONE?!" Hak shouted breaking me out of my thoughts. He then jumped down. "Where did he go?!" "What are you doing in a place like this in broad daylight?" Yoon questioned him. Hak then stood up from his kneeling position. He then questioned back, "What are you guys doing here?" Yoon gave Hak the weird face and started talking, "Kija said he feels the Green Dragon's presence from around here. Also because Yumi said that we can find you here, I didn't think it'd be a place like this. Also, Yumi being correct that we can find you here AT THIS PLACE. So dirty." Hak gave me a pissed of look and I gave him a innocent smile. He then rubbed his head walking to Yona and I. "Um, don't misunderstand. I was-." Hak was cut of because of Yona calling his name. "Just tell me when you want to come to a place like this!" She said with an innocent face and Hak's face looks somewhat pissed. "I didn't realize that you-." Yona was cut if by Hak saying that Yona got the situation all wrong. LOL! Yoon that broke the scene of misunderstanding. 'It's really better to actually be here then watching it in the real world. It's 2x funnier! LOL!!'

(Time Skip)

So we currently regrouped with Kija somewhat peacefully walking while discussing about Hak being at that place. It ended because Hak pulled us to an ally pushing us to the wall because of the officers. We then continued walking. I slowly backed off without them noticing and slowly walking away and then running since I don't want to listen to the conversation that's gonna happen next. So I found a place to sit at and took out my phone and put on my earbuds and started watching Akatsuki no Yona. 'I mean like why not. I'm bored anyways.'
After watching who knows how many episodes, the sky was dark. 'Oh shoot they might be mad at me!' I made my way back, when I got there... I got scold by Yoon... I looked behind him and saw Hak shiver. 'Oh looks like we will be beating up that fata** soon.'

(Time Skip)

The next morning we were walking in town leaving Shin-Ah behind again. Hak then got the 'chills' because a certain someone is talking about him. Yona questioned him if he's alright. He said he was fine but Yona was keep staring at him. Young love! LOL jk. We were keep walking and talking. "Hey guys I'm gonna go somewhere and explore! Bye!!" I said and ran off. I was running for some while and bumped into someone again. 'Please not that person!' I begged. I looked up and found a familiar face. 'Noooooo!!!!!' "Yo, we meet again. This must be destiny." He said flipping his hair. "No this is definitely not destiny." I said to him sweat dropping. "Ne, want to go on a walk with me?" He asked. "Sure." I said with a normal face. "Come on, just this-. Wait... what did you say?" He asked with a shock face. "I said sure, now let's go." I then started walking with him by my side. "Ne, ojo-chan. What makes you wanna come on a walk with me now? Last time you rejected so hard." He questioned. "Umm... Well, I'm kind of bored so why not." I said. He nodded. I then questioned him, "Ne, what's your name?" "It's Jae-Ha." He said with and smile. "What's your name?" He questioned back. "Yumi." I replied. "Yumi ka? What a pretty name!" He said happily due to the atmosphere here. Seriously, because there is this heavy atmosphere here, I don't know why. I am 'totally' not feeling disgusted by his flirting presence. We then saw a billboard, Jae-Ha then looked at Hak's drawing and was laughing to death. 'Eww! Even I could draw better then that!' He then blabbers nonsense. "Easier to recruit who?" Hak's voice came out of nowhere. He decided to reply. "Actually, I have no clue what his name is." We both turn around seeing Hak with a smirk that then turn to a shock face. "YUMI-HI-." I cut him of by smacking him in the head. "What were you about to say?!" I said cracking my knuckles with a evil smile. 'Now now. We can't have him finding out my identity of being a princess. Well not now, at least.' He then looked up with a scared face and asked, "Do you know him?" "Umm... He was the pervert I was talking about..." I answered. "Aww. I'm not a pervert. Don't say that~." Those two then went of discussing their own stuff that also came along with burning papers with a fire. 'Wow. They need to chill...' I then saw Jae-Ha holding Hak's hand. "I desire you." Jae-Ha said. 'Pfftt!' I'm about to laugh. Then when I looked, Jae-Ha was hugging Hak, while Hak was trying to get him off. 'OMG, LOL THIS IS TOO FUNNY!' "Hak, I didn't think you were into these kind of things." I said innocently. "No, no. It's not like that!"Hak shouted then punched him and he landed on the floor. He was having a bloody nose, next he stood up in the creepiest way possible. Like as if he was about to r*** someone. Hak grabbed my hand and we both started running, or more like Hak dragging me. We see Yona and the group so he stopped. They chattered with me on the floor. 'Ow, that hurts.' I saw Kija ran off and the others walking off. I stood up and roundhouse kicked Hak to the floor. "What was that for!!??" He questioned loudly. "THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR DRAGGING ME!" I yelled at him. I then started to walk off with Yona and Yoon following behind me, Hak then caught up afterwards.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this. Updates might be slow because I started school. Like bruh, it's only AUGUST! Okay whatever, cya next time!