Chapter 45

Yumi's POV

"It' been a day since then... the assassins stopped coming." Yoon said. "Hiyou is still in hiding." Kija stated. "We're stumped. The assassins were stubborn and wouldn't spill Hiyou's location either." Jae-Ha complained. "You could say that Hiyou was so readied to kill Yona and I that he searched for these kinds of assassins to come kill us. I feel like he wants to kill me even more seeing that I gave him a mark that looks like an hourglass on his forehead." I said and laughed afterwards. "Yumi, you sure know how to caused more trouble for yourself." Jae-Ha said. We were still walking and Yoon started speaking, "Yona, how are you feeling?" He asked. "Fine." Yona replied. "Not." Hak replied after her. "There's no way you got better by straining yourself, moving around, and exposing yourself to the rain. That much I'm aware of." Hak said leaning down to look at Yona in the face. "Wow, Yona. Hak might be right." I told her. "Ngh." Yona said blushing in embarrassment. "Then let's say at an inn tonight." Yoon suggested. "What?! I'm fine sleeping outside." Yona told Yoon. "Yona, you won't be able to move in the next battle if you're tired." Jae-Ha told her. "Yeah, Yona. It's common sense." I said. "Alright..." Yona said finally giving in. Later we were at the inn but seems like there was no rooms left. "Eh? You're full?" Yoon asked. "I apologize. With the guests who just checked in a moment ago, it's full." The owner said. "What's with that? It was small and seemed like the cheapest inn." Yoon said. "Well, there's nothing we can do about that now." I told Yoon. "Yeah, let's go, Yoon." Yona told him. I saw Jae-Ha look back at the inn, looks like he noticed something. Moments later Jae-Ha came back to us and told us what he find. "A store on 3rd Street called Utsuro?" Yona questioned. "Right. That isn't where Hiyou is, but the owner told me that was where he brought the liquor laced with the drug." Jae-Ha reported. "Seems like we have to go there and investigate." I said. "Mhm, there's probably something to gain from there." Hak said. "Right." Yona said. 'Tomorrow, we will be going there and that is where we will meet him. What a bad way to start tomorrow for some people.' I thought.

(The Next Day)

"Let's set out." Yona told everyone. I looked at Shin-Ah look at the far distance and ran off. Hak went off to chase after him along with Zeno and telling us to go ahead. We walked someone near the destination and saw Lili running up to us and holding our hands. "Lili! What are you doing here?!" Yona asked in excitement. "Isn't it obvious? I came to beat up Hiyou!" Lili told us. "Where's Ayura and Tetora?" I asked her. "It's fine. I hired some bodyguards. Look, they're over there." Lili replied. "Eh? Bodyguard?" Yona questioned while looking behind Lili. I also did the same and guess who? It was Soo-Won and his guards. Yona eyes widen along with Soo-Won while I was being neutral when I saw him. "Lili... who are... these people...?" Yona asked slowly. "Oh, I'll introduce you. These are my bodyguards. Won, Joo-Doh, Mu-Ah, and Gyoku." She answered. Lili turned to Soo-Won, "Won. These are my... fr-frien... acquaintances; Yumi, Yona, and the Happy Performance group." Lili told him. 'She sure hesitated to call us friends.' "Won came here to do some business. He saved me when some thugs assaulted me." Lili informed us while Yona and I were having a stare down with Soo-Won. "Hey, you're... We met last night, right?" Jae-Ha asked. "Someone you know?" Yoon asked Jae-Ha. "Last night we met at the inn. I didn't know you were Lili's bodyguard." Jae-Ha. "They really are a flashy bunch, aren't they?" Lili asked Soo-Won while petting Ao. Soo-Won didn't answer her probably due to the fact of seeing us right now. "Won?" Lili called. "Huh? Ah. You're right. Yes..." Soo-Won answered finally. "Hey, did you guys figure out Hiyou's location?" Lili asked. These atmosphere between Yona and Soo-Won is just... odd. I decided to answer. "The only thing we found out was a shop called Utsuro." "Is that so..." Soon a called was heard, "Yuuumiiii, Miiissss!" Someone called. "Zeno, Huh? Where's Thunder Beast and Shin-Ah?" Yoon asked. "It's probably a big problem." Zeno said. "What do you mean probably?" Yoon asked. "In the sea there is..." Zeno stopped when he saw Soo-Won probably because he thought that he looked like Hiryuu. "Zeno, care to finish what you were about to say instead?" I asked. "Oh right, right. From the other side of the sea, a ton of ships are coming here." Zeno answered. "What did you say?!" Jae-Ha yelled. "Where are the ships from?" Yoon asked. "We haven't gotten that far... Mister said that Hiyou might come out so they're guarding the area." Zeno said. "Hiyou's trading partners, huh?" Kija questioned. "But bringing many ships isn't usual." Jae-Ha said. "Well, we better go check that out. I have a bad feeling about this." I said. "Lili! Is there an elevated spot near here where we can see the sea?" Yona asked. "Yes." She answered. "Show us the way." Yona told her while grabbing my hand dragging me with her.