Chapter 19

Yumi's POV

We stopped by the stupid billboard again! Yona was talking about how she wanted to meet Jae-Ha. 'I wouldn't suggest it, but it's needed.' We then heard sounds of crying. We ran to that place where the beat up was happening not too long ago. I was not there to see what happen, so I didn't really cared. But when I got there, I was looking inside the store, seeing the dead child made me want to beat the f*** out of those people. I was just standing there, staring. I can feel my eyes turning ice cold from the scene.

(Time Skip)

Yona and I went looking for Hak after what happened a while ago. I know we are going to see the Green Dragon soon, so I changed my hair back to its normal color, and I planned for it to stay like this during this Awa Port incident and probably forever. We then saw him standing there with another person. "Sorry to make you wait, Hak. Oh, who's this?" Yona questioned. Jae-Ha then turned around and saw us and kneeled down with a painful face. Oh, looks like he is going through that phase. Hak and Yona looked down at him asking if he's okay. He then looked up at us with wide eyes. Yona reached her hand forward to his forehead. "You have a high fever." Yona stated with a worried face. "Thank you ojo-san. I'm fine now." Jae-Ha replied. "Green Dragon?" Yona said out of nowhere. "You're the Green Dragon, aren't you?" She questioned. Me being me jumped on the roof since I bored and so I laid back looking up at the sky. I'm just gonna have Yona do the talking.

(Time Skip to the next morning)

"So... how did I end up here again??" I asked while my eyebrows were twitching. "You were drag here because of your unwillingness to come here." Yoon replied. "Oh right." I said with a irritated face while Yona was negotiating with the Captain. The next moment I came to realization, the pirates were on the floor. I looked up and saw Hak, Kija, and Shin-Ah is the middle of the mess. 'Woooo... Nice job...' I thought. Gi-Gan then went up to Yoon to ask him what he can do. 'Wait... I'm standing next to him meaning I'm next! Crap.' Yoon finished talking and went up to me. "You, what's your name and what can you do?" She asks. "Well... Ummm... My name is Yumi. The things I can do includes treating injuries, hunting and fighting." I answered. 'I can do more but I think that is enough. "Oh, really. Let me see you fight against Jae-Ha." She said. "WHAT! SERIOUSLY JAE-HA!!" I yelled. "Yep. Now let's get started." Everyone backs off to the side and it was just me and Jae-Ha standing there. "Oh looks like I have to fight you.~" Jae-Ha said with a weird voice. "Yeah, so don't hold back on me. Fight me with all your might." I said and took my katana and toss it to Shin-Ah. "Hold that for me please Shin-Ah." I said. He nodded. "Oh, so you are not going to use your weapon?" Jae-Ha asked. "No. I want it to be fair." I replied. "Okay enough talking! Let's get this started." Gi-Gan said.
Jae-Ha made the first move and decided to kick me in the face. I ducked and turned around seeing him already swinging his legs back at me again. When he got close to kicking me, I grabbed his leg and toss him back to where he started. "You're pretty good." He said. "Oh, thanks." I then charged at him. I jumped up did a jumping roundhouse kick, he crossed his arms together to block my kick and flew to the wood wall. We continued fighting like this for who knows how long. So I decided to end this. I ran so fast up to Jae-Ha and magically teleported to his side and did a flying kick sending him flying into the sea. The people watching looked so shocked. 'Oops... I think I overdid it. I ran to the edge of the boat and looked down. "Oi! Jae-Ha are you alive!" I yelled. I heard at splash of water and saw him. "I think I'm somewhat alive!" He yelled back. I then turned around seeing Gi-Gan looking at me. "You are really strong for a girl. You passed!" She said. "Ummm. Arigato!" I said with a smile. Jae-Ha popped out of nowhere soaking wet. "You didn't have to kick me into the sea." Jae-Ha complained. "Oops, gomen. I kind of went overboard." I replied sticking my tongue out. Gi-Gan then went up to Yona and questioned what she can do. 'Oh no.' Yona then told her with confidence that she won't back out. Gi-Gan then gave her a task with her life on the line. 'Oh how nice. Jk. She's gonna pass anyway.' She told about the Cheonsu Plants and how she wanted her to go get it. Of course Yona accepted and walked off with Jae-Ha.

(Time Skip)

We were standing on top of the cliff staring at the narrow path to were the plants are. Also me hearing complaints of how Yona might be in danger. *Sigh* 'There is too many clueless people these days.' We then all saw Yona coming back from the narrow path. Everyone ran up to her, happy that she came back alive. She showed the plants to Gi-Gan and confessed that she got help from Jae-Ha. Gi-Gan then officially declared that we all can hop abroad and she walked away. I went up to her and congratulated her. Then boys surrounded us and congratulated us and holding our hands. 'Boi! Why!' I then let Kija handle this. I was eavesdropping on Hak and Jae-Ha's conversation. 'Love this love this. Love this that. That's basically the conversation.'

(Time Skip)

The sun was setting and I saw Yona and Hak together. Hak was pouring honey on to Yona's hand. I know what's gonna happen next, so I took out my phone and took a picture of the moment where Hak was licking her hand. 'Don't get me wrong. I just ship this moment okay!' I then ran off since I took the picture.
Magically night came... I was standing next to Shin-Ah, staring of into the distance where Yang Kum-Ji is gathering his ships. "Shin-Ah, I hear ships and men gathering at the harbor. Can you see them?" I asked. "Hai. I can see many of them." We both stared of to the harbor, well more like me hearing off to the distance of the harbor. Yona then walked by and walked back. "Nee-san, Shin-Ah, what's wrong?" Yona questioned walking up to us. "There are ships gathering at the harbor." I replied. Jae-Ha and Gi-Gan walked out from the corner. "How many?" Gi-Gan questioned. "Seven." Shin-Ah replied. "Seven?!" Jae-Ha said shocked at the fact. "There are men with weapons on board." I said. "That Kum-Ji, is he trying to threaten us? This'll be interesting." Gi-Gan stated. "He's finally making his move?" Jae-Ha questioned with a smirk. "What's gonna happen?" Yona questioned. "The fight has started at last. Gather the pipsqueaks." Gi-Gan said to Jae-Ha. Jae-Ha the ran off.
We gathered inside talking about what the fata** is planning, which is a trade with the Kai Empire. The kind of trading is human trafficking. 'Oh no. I have a bad feeling that I might end up going with Yona and Yoon to where Yang Kum-Ji are hiding the girls. Well, I'm just gonna beat him up.' I thought and put an evil smirk on my face. Gi-Gan pulled out a short sword and stabbed it on the table. Cheers of people can be heard. 'Let the battle begin!'

A/N: Sorry for not updating, school is really troublesome. I hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you for the people who took their time to read this.